I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 4

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

Male Age : 34

I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2009, 10:43 pm

Desolate watched her hopped down, shook his fur and padded onto the trail and looked out upon the forest. He turned back to Katasha, with a small sigh he spoke.

"This is where we must part ways Katasha, We will cross paths again however this is where i make my leave"

He paused for a moment then turned back and dove into the brush and quickly worked his way away from here. He never liked craved foot paths that was already carved out for him, he was one to make his own path. Katasha would always be a friend to himself, but for the time, they must take a different road.

In a small span of time he made his way to the others, he worked his way out of the brush and onto the path to sit for the moment to catch his breath. Desolate looked around the area and noticed three wolfs, he sat watching them and didn't move to much. His colors would make it harder to notice him due to the shade he was sitting in.

(OOC: Just taking some of the load off Maj. Since you have another char in here)
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2009, 1:28 am

There was a new scent threading its way into Rokku's nose. It wasn't threatening at all, but nothing else except fatigue enveloped it. He turned his head, and there were the wolves he had probably seen before, including the new female who seemed exhausted. He padded over and flicked his ears backwards. "Hello," he said quietly, nervously.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2009, 4:33 pm

April watched the wolves with curiousity.The new female wolf didnt seem threating so politely she greeted herself.
"Hello Courage.I am April."
Smile the happy wolf.
--------------
Katasha looked at Desolate with a blank expression.He was now a friend of hers that she knew and there paths would cross again eventually.With one blink she bidded her farwell and was off.
"Farwell,My friend."
----------------
Aleu padded threw the woods.It was hunting season and many elks had moved towards the woods for shelter from hunter.This wasnt her territory but this place reminded her of the last she ever saw Tsuji,met Fade,had her pups.Such sad and happy memories floated in her mind.She continued down the path she followed.Scents of wolves were picked up.Hopefully the would want to join the pack.Two distinct scents were caught.One she hadnt smelt in 3 years and the other with a familiar scent.So she padded forward and poked her head from the bush and saw a site she thought she would never see again.A grin came to her face and eyes full of glee.
"Tsuji!April!"
Aleu barked with tear shed eyes.

Ooc:Hi Courage!!Good to see you on WL! Also Aleu is in the woods cause she is hunting for food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2009, 9:41 pm

Courage looked to her left as another wolf came.It was a male wolf,seeming friendly enough she greeted him.
"Hello."
Nodding her head in greetings as the scent of a wolf in the shadow's caught her attention.Wondering if it was friendly or not she acted as if it was not there.
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2009, 9:12 pm

"My name is Rokku," said the wolf, nodding to each other wolf in thr group. He wanted to be known and befriended around here; as far as he knew friends kept away boredom.
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2009, 3:56 am

Desolate finally made is way forth to the group, he cautiously walked up to the outside edge unnoticed and spoke

"Hello all, Names Desolate, May join you?"

He sat and looked around at the others, none of his displays was aggressive in any sort. His white eyes jumped from place to place, at each and every face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 10:20 pm

Many wolves began to gather,one was called Desolate,Tsuji,April,Aleu,and Rokku.
"yes you may join."
nodding her head in a friendly way and greeting the others.

(Sorry for the not-so-long-post :x )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4