I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

Male Age : 34

I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2009, 4:29 pm

Desolate followed as the sun rised upon this forest given it a touch of light. He followed her only because he had nothing better to do or somewhere to be, Des in a way considered her a friend himself. The pine tree that laid before them was tall, almost a master of the sky line, Des came to a stop at the base and watch katasha climb the tree to get to the top. He didn't mind waiting, and he was to tired from the lack of sleep to follow her up there. he called out to her

"What do you see? anything interesting?"

he sat looking up with this ears in a ready position to listen to anything she may say.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2009, 6:40 pm

Katashas gaze rested upon the rising sun.She smiled as the warmth of the sun beated down upon her.But a few moments later she lay her head on her forepaws.Finally answering the question Desolate had asked her.
"Well..I see a forest,a beautiful lagoon beyond that,and past that lays a forest and a lake and far far away lies a plain and past that tall mountains."
Katasha said to Des.The sky was begining to show a brilliant baby blue as she looked down to Desolate.
"It is quite marvelous."
She barked.Desolate seemed like a friend to her now.A good traveling companion even though he seemed like the loner type.
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2009, 11:41 pm

Desolate was a loner, type or not, he was. He didn't like the idea of a pack, a chain of command if you will it was against his free nature to be able to run free and seize the day. His life was chaos and everything that surrounded it was the same.

Desolate perked his ears when she spoke, He looked up at the sky and its beauty. he spoke back to her.

"Hm..sounds interesting, where do we go from here?"

He padded over and hopped up a adjacent tree and looked upon the wonder of the valley they are in. The sight was significant, almost surreal with the size of the area that was around him. His eyes scanned what she seen, the lagoon was indeed beautiful, his eyes jumped to the mountains, oddly enough they had snow on them, but it was just a light powder.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: New beginnings   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2009, 5:21 pm

Tsuji wove through the trees. He was running at a reasonable rate, and there wasn't much to get in the way. After all, he knew these forests for a long time. He had almost died in these forests. Many times.

But not anymore. He was a new wolf. His previous, superior attitude had gotten him nowhere, and he knew it. Actually, without the help of Aleu and Tycser, he would not be alive right now.

Aleu... Tsuji only recalled fond memories of her. But she's gone now.

"I should have stayed with them. I don't know where they are. They could be dead..."

The last thought really hit him. He stopped to rest, even though he wasn't tired.

"Now I have nobody." He began to feel sad, but he recovered quickly. "There's nothing I can do about it now. We had to go our... our separate ways." Tsuji recalled the last words he ever spoke to Aleu and Tycser.

Tsuji's dreams about the small wolf pup had ceased. Either he was dead, or he lived whatever was ailing him. Either way, Tsuji's mind was at rest. He didn't have to worry about him. he thought it was very selfish of him, to not care about the fate of the small wolf, but he knew in his heart that all was well.

Tsuji continued to walk. He didn't know where he was going, or if he would get there, but he knew if he kept walking, he would at least know he was still alive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, Tsuji came across another wolf. This wolf was far different than he. A brown pelt with a black stripe from eye to mid-body and very unfamiliar.

Tsuji thought about shouting to him, but decided against it. He didn't want to attract any attention, except from the wolves he knew.

And, as far as he knew, they were dead or missing.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2009, 6:25 pm

April padded through the unkown forest.She wasnt familiar around this part of the wood.It was dawn and the sunrise was magnificent.A light breeze went through her fur as trees russled with small creatures.Scents of squirrels and deer rushed in her nostrils.She missed her mother,father,and sister but now she must do what any dispersal wolf would.Find a mate,claim a territory,make a pack,have a family,live life and be free her mother always told her.
The smell of a couple wolves came from the east.So she began heading that way.
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 5:13 am

Desolate saw the area around him, turned and hopped out of the tree. upon landing on the ground he let out a small sigh, he padded over to a sunny spot and laid down, head on the forpaws. The sun was a warming feeling on his fur, relaxing and comforting. He thought "Might as well rest for the time being, gonna need the energy for later". He drifted off to sleep, a land of rest and relaxation in the own sanctum of his mind.

The day was nice and warm, not a cloud in the blue sky and not a care in the world. Desolate was happy to be alone, there was no rules to abide, no ownership, no nothing. If he wanted to sleep under the stars, he could, then move out the next day and not have a single soul stop him.

He laid peacefully, waiting on anything to happen.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

PostSubject: Encounter.   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 5:25 pm

Tsuji continued on. The wolf hadn't done anything exiting while he was there.

"I better leave the wolves in this part alone, anyway. This isn't even my territory."

Tsuji knew he was breaking wolf code, but he didn't know what else to do. He had become a nomadic wolf, if there was such a thing. He didn't really consider himself a lone wolf, because he wasn't looking to start a pack.

"What will I do with myself?" Tsuji thought. Pleasant thoughts of suicide would creep into Tsuji's head occasional, and he would push them off, but not without hesitation.

He stopped. He smelled another wolf, not unlike Aleu. Tsuji got ready for anything. Two wolves in the same territory could mean bad news. And if she (for he knew it was a she) was not friendly, he might have to take on more than one wolf.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 6:17 pm

Katasha rested in the tree.It was such a peaceful warm morning as a bright scarlet cardinal flew by.It sang a beautiful little song and twitter about on the branch opposite of hers.Desolate lay a few branches down from her as she watched the sun rise high in the big sky.She let out a sigh waiting for some activity to happen.

April padded alone in the forest.Some over looming branches allowed some warm sun-rays to peak threw.They shined on her brown coat as her blue eyes gleamed.Her eyes were alike her mothers,Aleus and she had some black tints in her fur like her father,Fade.A pang of pain hit her heart think of her family once again.But she pushed them aside and thought of what a nice day it was this morning.April thought of herself as a lone wolf and she would rather have it stay that way rather than have a pack anyway.No one telling you what todo,do whatcha wanna do.You were free to make your own decisions.But then the scent of wolf was heavy in this area as she traveled down the path.A large white male wolf with brown eyes walked down the path heading opposite she was.April halted to a stop and waited for a reaction from this wolf.If it was a threat or not,he didnt seem to be traveling with any wolves and seemed alone.She wasnt a shy wolf so her curiousity took over and she took a few paw steps forward and said in a friendly tone.
"Hello."
She smiled.

Last edited by MajesticWolfs on January 15th 2009, 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

PostSubject: Me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 7:53 pm

OOC: Hey Maj! I got brown eyes, just so you know.

"Hello?" Tsuji said. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 8:02 pm

Ooc:I editted it Tsuji.Sorry I never really knew what your wolfie looked like except a male wolf with white fur.

April stood there.She nodded her head in greetings and answered.
"My names April.Daughter of Aleu and Fade,Leaders of Greytail Clan and sister of Sammy and Autumn.Nice too meet you."
She was in a good mood.After all this was the first wolf she really encountered other than her family members.
"What is your name?"
She questioned the wolf.He didnt seem harmful or atleast she thought.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

PostSubject: Aleu?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 8:06 pm

"Apr-"

Tsuji didn't know if he had heard right. There was no way...

Tsuji jumped and tackled April, pinning her to the ground. "What did you say?" He yelled. "Daughter of who?"

Aleu?
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 8:16 pm

April was in shock but held her ground.She said is a stern growl.
"Aleu.Daughter of Aleu!"
She growled angrily. What did this wolf want of her of mother? Was this an enemy of her? or what? April thought curiously.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 8:18 pm

So he did hear correctly.

Tsuji backed off. "Aleu..." He said aloud. "Aleu!"

So she was alive. But where?

"What did you say your name was again?"
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 8:21 pm

April got up and shook her fur.She sighed as she sat down infront of the dumbfounded wolf.
"My name is April."
She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2009, 12:54 pm

Rokku looked around with his ears. He didn't hear anything.

And he was getting boooooored.

His stomach growled a bit. He prowled around, looking for something small to eat. With all these... well, events, he hadn't noticed how hungry he was.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

PostSubject: Territories   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2009, 4:19 pm

"April..." Tsuji said to himself. Well, she sure sounded nice enough. She did seem a lot like her mother...

"April, I'm sorry for pouncing you. It's just... I think I knew your mother. But that's not important right now." Now Tsuji knew Aleu was okay. This pup in front of her verified that. "But you aren't exactly a full grown wolf... What are you doing out here, without your mother? Or your father? You could be killed! And another thing: is this your territory? Does this area belong to you?" So many questions raced around in Tsuji's head.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2009, 6:42 pm

"Hey!I am old enough to take care of myself.I am 3 years old."
April sighed a bit.
"This isn't my territory and it doesn't belong to anyone at the moment.I'm still a dispersal wolf you know?I went out to begin my own pack but I seperated from my sister awhile ago.So now I am alone.My mom and the pack are living back in Sleeping Field.Are you like a friend or something"
April finished.Then the a thought came to mind as she remembered a name being said before.
"Oh,Oh,Oh,Oh!Tsuji!?Right?Aleu metioned you numerous times before and how she had been with you and Tyscer!Tyscer is one of my best buddies!"
She barked happily.
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2009, 7:23 pm

Desolate got up and dove off into the brush after something that move, a squirrel or a snack in desolate's eyes. He weaved in and out of the branches and leaves after his food, It would be his, there was no escape from his eyes nor his movements. It seem to be forever before it finally gave in and desolate caught up with it and snatched it in mouth. Breath a little heavy he made is way back to the clearing and set it down. He stretched the muscles then quickly ate the small rodent and sat. he called up to Katasha

"So...whats next?"

He wasn't real sure what to do, he didn't wanna move on and leave her behind, but he's starting to get a little tired of being in one place to long.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2009, 8:05 pm

Katasha looked down to a hesitatent Desolate.He seemed to want to leave but hesitated a little bit.
"I guess we could go."
Even though she didnt mind staying there.It was getting a bit boring lingering in a tree all day long.
"Yea.Lets go."
Said she as Katasha lept from the tree and onto the ground with ease waiting for Desolate.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2009, 4:10 pm

"Neat" Tsuji thought. "It's nice that Aleu would say something about me."

"Well, to answer your question, yes I was a friend. But I was stupid, and I left them to go and chase something I couldn't have changed anyway.[color]" Tsuji sighed. "[color=white]I knew your mom, and one time, I even saved her. Well, sort of, anyway. Some human hunters captured her, were taking her away, and I found her. I knew Tycser as well, and he was a good friend of mine. I wish I didn't leave them though. Do you know if your mother is okay?" Tsuji asked concernedly.

Just then, he heard two other wolves in the distance. "Is there anyone else with you, April?"

Last edited by Tsuji on January 20th 2009, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos and color...)
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2009, 10:43 pm

April stood infront of Tsuji.He seemed like a friendly enough wolf.
"Nope.But I am sure she's alright.My mom has always been a fighter and a very stubborn one."
Laughed April.Of course her mother was alright.She wouldn't back down easily.
"No,there is no one elsa with me.I wish there was though.It's great to actually talk to someone normally rather than fight or ignore there presence."
Sighed a slightly annoyed April.
"When my mom always finished talk'in about you guys she always got so depressed and continously repeated both of your names,Tsuji and Tyscer.Way before he joined us."
April was happy that her mother's friends were alright and fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2009, 8:38 pm

A wise and nobal she wolf walked the path of a lone wolf.The soft pads on her feet covered in beating blisters.Paw prints covered this trail she walked,many centuries of wolves must have walked this trail.Just thinking about it made her quiver,thinking of all the history on this one piece land swerving threw the woods.Courage sat her paw on top of a dried up one sunken in the dirt.It was mightly smaller than hers.
"Must be a pup."
Thought the white wolf.
"A loner in that fact."
Frowned the saddened female.But she continued on her way down the musty dirt path.Scents of wild blueberries filled her nostrils.Even though being a carnivore she was,Courage always love the tase of blueberries as a pup.A big old bush full of them grew wildly on the side of the pathway.Smirking a bit the lone she-wolf padded ove to the bush and took a few chunk but noticing a bit of white alittle farther away past the bush and in the weeds.There in the weeds lay the skeleton of a wolf pup.Saddened by the sight she let out a small white as she began to dig a deep whole.
"This must be the lone pup.Hmmm...Poor thing."
Whimpered the wolf as she put the bones in the hole and let out a small pray.Courage grabbed a stick shaped like a cross and stuck it in the ground.Looking at the grave she let out a howl and padded away.A few moments later seeing two wolves.A dark brown one with blue eyes and a white wolf with brown eyes,similar to herself.Sighing a bit she walked over to them an greeted herself.
"Hello."

Ooc:I hope you guys don't mind if I but in MajesticWolfs,Tsuji,and Desolate.Oh,..And the wolves she saw is April and Tsuji.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

PostSubject: Encounters   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2009, 8:50 pm

Tsuji heard what sounded like another wolf coming towards he and April. "I think we've got company" he said. He turned around, and saw another wolf not too unlike himself. White fur and brown eyes, but he could see even from his vantage point that she was a female. She didn't appear very dangerous; complete with limp, she seemed the complete opposite. Tsuji's superiority complex kicked in. "Hello, stranger." He said. "How many other wolves live in this area? Ten? Twenty?" He mumbled under his breath. Even though he tried to pretend to be strong, he was too overjoyed at the fact that Aleu and Tycser were okay. "Join the party. Everyone is here, apparently."

OOC: @ Courage: Not a problem. This is an RP. Feel free to jump in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2009, 9:02 pm

The male wolf spoke first as the one one stood her ground and stared.They were not hostile but that didnt mean they weren't.
"I am Courage."
Bowing her head as she spoke.The limp on her left paw ached a bit as the wolf sat her paw down for the moment.Get's hard wobbling around on 3 legs al the time.The white male wolf seemed to mumble something that she heard very clearly.
"Not many wolves live in these woods.Mostly loners and lost pups pass threw here,some seeking refuge or running away from it all" as the young dead pup probably had.
"What are your names?"

Last edited by Courage-to-Love on January 22nd 2009, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2009, 9:21 pm

"I'm Tsuji." said Tsuji. "I just got here, so I don't know much. I'll let April introduce herself, since she knows more than me."

OOC: Lets let Maj post now. She's probably wondering whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next