The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 6

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The Pack Of Beyond.

Go down 
+2
Gone
Nature
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 10:06 pm

((Errr....You and Pride Maybe))

Soonly Pride came out shaking his brown and white pelt.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 10:08 pm

Ria nodded and smiled waving her tail around, "Names Ria, ya got that right," she said.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 8:30 pm

Zeta smiled back. "Well now that everyone is known, what's next?"
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 7:31 am

Paradise waged her tail "Let's Play!"
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 1:31 pm

Sitka see's the excited little pup and goes over to her. He nuzzles his pup and then starts to playfully nip at her.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 1:43 pm

Ria watched everyone and laughed, laying down on the cool ground she smiled and looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 7:32 pm

Zeta ran to Ria and tickled her. This was one of the most fun times ever in her life. Everything was carefree.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 4:55 pm

((I'm not allowed to be on here anymore. If you want to know why, I posted in "Away" so bye. And anyone can take my character. They wouldn't let me put her in Adoptions.))

Last edited by Gone on August 22nd 2010, 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 4:56 pm

Paradise sighed as her sister ignored her she walked off slowly to this secret meadow she used to go to it had one tree and a clear clear river seeing the little fishys "You can be my new sister" I said pointing at the gold fish. "Oh here myself out I sound so dumb I lay under the oak tree by the stream on my back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 10:06 pm

looks around cautiously as she approaches the pack "may i join someone's pack?" sandstorm says quietly but firmly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pack Of Beyond.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6