The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The Pack Of Beyond.

Go down 
+2
Gone
Nature
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Male Age : 32

The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 1:36 am

I then turn back to our den and I start to make it up for my new family.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 1:39 am

Angel smiles and helps him.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 1:43 am

Angel and I spred leaves all over the ground in order to make it soft for us to sleep and lay down on. She makes a bed for us while I get branches and rocks to make the den opening smaller, so that it would keep out the elements and possible preditors. When we are done we admire our work, then our little pup wanders in.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 1:45 am

She lies down and yawns then falls asleep suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 1:51 am

Ria watched silently/
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 7:57 am

"She really was sleepy" Angel said silently.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 12:51 pm

"yeah I can see that. how about we go outside so we can talk, I think Ria wants some company" I say silently.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 3:08 pm

Ria swalked around outside the den, trying to get the mud out of her fur. Falling back into the water she sat up and growled at herself, hating her own sense of direction.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 3:39 pm

Angel silenty went in the den "What is it?" I whisper to him.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 4:50 pm

"Lets go outside so Paradice can sleep" I then lead you outside where we find Ria in the water.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 5:08 pm

Angel looked him in the eye, "Is it Ria, I invited one more wolf in the pack named Pride."
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 5:16 pm

"Thats terriffic! Our litle pack is growing!" He smiles at her and snuggles close.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 9:16 pm

She giggled lightly and cuddled into him "Perfect!" She says right away.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 9:18 pm

Zeta walked towards them. "I didn't leave you. I would have come back even if we did end up as mates. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry and I wont worry about stuff like that anymore. I'm glad you found a mate Mo--" she stopped herself, unsure if she was forgiven. "I'm glad you found a mate, Angel." she nodded to the newcomers. "You've found a good pack to be in. It's small but it grows every time someone swishes their tail." Her eyes were about to cloud up with tears. She blinked them back. She had hurt her family. She didn't deserve a family after what she'd almost done. She turned and walked away, unsure of where she would go.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 9:30 pm

Angel was suprised to see her pup, Zeta sitting here saying she apoligzed and she wanted nothing more but a family. She ran in front of her, "Zeta, I thought I lost you." Angel muzzled her pup.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 9:31 pm

Ria got out of the water and layed down drying off, An embarissed look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 9:32 pm

Zeta ducked her head. "I hurt you, Angel. I don't need to be around if all I will do is hurt anyone." She didn't care anymore. She let her tears fall.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 9:39 pm

Angel~
I sighed "Zeta, It`s ok humans make mistakes even us wolves." I say and nuzzled her again. "Ever since you left," I whisper. "That`s all I could think about and by the way call me mom."
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 9:41 pm

I stand back and I watch the reunion take place between mother and pup, and I just feel so happy for my mate. I then go over to them and I lovingly nuzzle my mate and my new pup.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 9:43 pm

Zeta pricked her ears at her mothers words. She was forgiven and happy as could be! "Thank you Mom! I'm sorry and I'll do better I promise!" She looked at Sitka. So this was her new father. She was so happy for her mom and very happy that the pack was growing. "So our little bit of a pack is growing?"
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 9:49 pm

Angel smiled "Yes...." Angel was cut off by Paradise "Zeta?" Paradise said and started crying tears of joy
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 9:53 pm

*I guess we need to update the topic for our pack now huh?*

She turned to her sister. "Paradise? I'm sorry. I was just being stupid." She swished her tail on the ground as an apology.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 9:55 pm

Ria watched and smiled glad to see them all happy, and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 9:58 pm

Paradise smiled "It`s ok Zeta" Paradise was happy to reunite once again with her sister.

((Yeah maybe....))
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 10:03 pm

*Ok. but who are the betas?*

She turned to the youngest of the new wolves. "And I heard your name is Ria?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pack Of Beyond.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next