The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The Pack Of Beyond.

Go down 
+2
Gone
Nature
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 3:38 pm

Paradise-
She woke up suddenly ready to eat her eyes half closed she bumped into her sis. "Goodmorning sister how was your night?" She asked yawning.

Angel-

She soon woke up at Paradise's side nudging her so her eyes would open. "Yeah how was your night sweetie?" She asked looking at Zeta smiling.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 4:20 pm

Zeta shuddered as she thought of her nightmare. Then she got a bit sad thinking of being a hybrid. She wanted to be like her mom and sister but she didn't want to become part human or part demon. She was afraid to scare away her mate ,if she ever found one, like in the dream. "It was...ok. what about you?" she nodded to them both.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 5:52 pm

"It was ok" Paradise said smiling. "Mines was good." Angel said nodding fairly.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 6:27 pm

Zeta decided it was time to ask one more important question. "If I become a hybrid, do I have to have demon and human in me?" She wanted nothing to do with any humans unless they were hybrids like her mother.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 7:14 pm

"No" Angel smiled "Of course not."
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 9:35 pm

Zeta was overjoyed! "Well then, mom...c...can I become...a hybrid?" She ducked her head and smiled timidly.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 9:44 pm

Angel~

"No, Cause you already are think about it you have blue wings majestic your faster than a cheetah and you have fangs stronger than....I don't knoe" She laughs and hugs her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 9:50 pm

Zeta was confused then she looked at her back. "I have blue wha--OH MY GOSH I DO! When did you-? How did-? Wow! How did you make me a hybrid? This is so cool mom! I never noticed it! Wow thank you so much!" She hugged her mother again. She was so happy that she howled!
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 9:57 pm

Angel~

"I heard you over night." I smiled and hugged her back after her happy howl was done.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 10:00 pm

If wolves could blush Zeta thought. "Oh. You did?" Her embaressment passed and was replaced by more joy. "I'm so happy to be like you and Paradise! Now I don't feel so left out! Thanks mom. So much."
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 10:05 pm

Angel~

"Your welcome." She said still smiling.

Paradise~
I smile and spread my wings ready to fly "You chase me on ground and when you catch up to me fly up!" I say flying off.

Angel~

"She means use your vampire powers." I whisper to her.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 10:26 pm

Exidedly, she ran as fast as she could. She followed Paradise at a speed that she never even dreamt of! Once she caught up to her sister, she spread her wings and took off. Flying was pure bliss! She loved the feel of the wind in her fur! "I love this!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 10:36 pm

Paradise~
"I know I do too." She yells back and circles around her sister playfully laughing
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 10:49 pm

Zeta tried to fly in a loop but she fell. Before she fell too far, she caught herself. "Wow! That was close!"
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 8:49 am

"Whooo ugh" Paradise said looking down at her sister. "You can say that again."
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 10:55 pm

She took off again. This time she just had fun with it instead of trying to show off. Finally, she landed. It was a slightly clumsy landing but she could practice later. She'd always love the joy of flight.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 9:35 am

Paradise cmae behind her landing saftly of the ground she made her wings disappear then looked at her sister smiling "That was fun!" I say and giggle.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 9:00 am

Zeta was thrilled! "I know! At first I was a bit scared but once I got into the air...it was so beautiful!" She remebered every bit of it.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 3:15 pm

She laughed istantly "I know!"
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 3:19 pm

Zeta sat down and scratched her ear. "So now what? Is there anything I need to know about being a hybrid? Is there stuff I need to stay away from or things I need to do?"
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 9:07 pm

"I'm not sure, Maybe you can learn how to speak British." She smiled
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 5:51 pm

Zeta tilted her head. She always thought that British people spoke the same as Americans. "Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 6:48 pm

Paradise~

"Like this" I speak having my lil British ascent "It's kinda like americans"
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 12:24 am

She tried it for herself "I sound so different like this!" she giggled. She loved it. "So this is my acscent?"
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 7:49 am

Paradise smiles "Yes!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pack Of Beyond.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next