The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The Pack Of Beyond.

Go down 
+2
Gone
Nature
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gone
` pup

Gone

Female Age : 28

The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 4:14 pm

Zeta decided that it was time for her to rest. "Well I'm going back to the cave to sleep." She padded off and curled up: dreaming of flight...and British acscents.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 1:42 pm

Paradise~
I thought it was probably time to go for a nap also I walked back and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 2:08 pm

Zeta couldn't sleep right. She would wake up, stay awake, finally get tiered and star the whole thing again. At last she couldn't take it. She decided to get up and enjoy being a hybrid. She ran as fast as she could out of the cave and after fifteen minutes of speed, she took off into the starry sky. The marsh was so beautiful at night! She flew as far and fast as she could. I can find my way back easily and no human will spot me because they wouldn't dare come to the marsh. She banked and as she did so, she saw lights, like little colored stars, piled upon each other. She was amazed. She'd never seen a real human city before in her life! She wanted to just fly above it and see what she could see...Wait. Mom would be so mad...no she was probly curious when she became a hybrid as well! It couldn't hurt just to peek...
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 2:32 pm

Angel~
I came back after a long long walk it was time for me to a exsplore for a bit more I was in wolf form I took off I saw someone else I looked more my good bat vision of a vampire, It was Zeta! I raced over to where Zeta was and there I was at her side. "What are you up to young one?" I ask calmly.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 2:48 pm

Trouble was all Zeta could think when she heard her mother's voice. "Uh...I was...just checking out the city?" She stuttered nervously. There was no point in lying. "I was just wide awake so I just wanted to fly then I saw the city. It was so beautiful that I just wanted to glide over it.."
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 4:25 pm

Angel sniffed the air "Paradise is somewhere around here how about we go down there" She says and starts flying down changing into human form "You'll be by me and be safe we'll look for your sister." I say camly.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 5:35 pm

Zeta flew down. Her landing was better. She followed her mother. "Are you sure? Aren't humans afraid of wolves?" she was a bit scared but with her mother there, she wasn't as scared as she would have been.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 8:35 pm

"Not if you act like my pet dog just follow me and they will think so" I say walking then run into Paradise. "Hi sweetie."
"Hi mum" Paradise answers
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/042910_justin_bieber_544_eenie-meenie-6.jpg
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 12:06 am

Zeta sat down and mimicked an ordinary dog. She scratched her ear. "Ok...uh...I mean...woof!" She tried to bark but it came as a yip/howl. How did dogs just make a raspy noise? Didn't they enjoy a long soothing howl?
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 8:53 am

"Zeta just don't speak" Angel said petting her soft fur.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 1:37 pm

Zeta nodded. She'd have to be silent. Not talking to her mother and sister would serve as a challenge but if it meant she'd get to see the city, she could bear with it.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 2:45 pm

"Come on lets get something to eat." Paradise said taking over.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 3:07 pm

Remembering that she couldn't talk, Zeta yipped.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 3:40 pm

Paradise went inside a restrant taking Zeta in, "Be good" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 1:06 am

She layed down and wagged her tail. Always good. She wondered how dogs could possibly live like this. Always staying where they were told to. Finally, curiosity overcame her when she sighted another dog. He wasn't with a human and he must have seen her too because he barked to her. He looked friendly so she went with him. They left the restaurant and played in a grassy place. But when they took a rest, he dashed away. Zeta looked around to see a human coming at her with a rope. She quickly ran back to the restaurant where Paradise and her mom went. She looked back to see him far behind her and she yipped and clawed at the door of the place, trying hard to get her sister and mother's attention.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 8:03 am

Paradise releized she got away and turned into a wolf herself she heard her sister yipping for help Paradise was ready to save her sisters help she opened the door how she was taught by mother and opened her wings and flew Angel was super scared right now and was hoping she would get her and boom she got her by the scruff flying. "Why did you leave without permission in this city your gonna be in big trouble now Zeta"
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 3:23 pm

Zeta wriggled from her sister's grip. "I'm not a small pup anymore, Paradise. I think Mom will understand that. I thought I'd found a mate. He looked like a wolf to me but he barked better than me. I don't know I just thought I had really found a mate." She flew beside her sister, discouraged.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 10:17 pm

"What?!" Paradise chuckled sacasticly, "Are you seriouse? You don't know how much mum went through and now you down I there talking about that dog down there, that mutty, nutty, mutt your almost getting caught by the dog catcher I save your dang life if you stay in the city forever your just gonna end up losing your life.MY MUM GAVE YOU A FAMILY AND THIS IS WHAT SHE GETS A FAMILY'S NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?! Anyway our mum just found a mate for you, for us. She gave you everything you wanted while I had to wait for what I....ugh like mother always used to say 'Your material desiers of those of a wanting mind enough is never enough.'" The zen quote was true suddenly Paradise got calm "And I thought you were different our mother will never forget you, I mean my mother, I talked her into going back for you." She says lightly and flies off slowly to the den.

Angel just got to the den she saw Paradise there, crying she walked up to her and nudged her "What's wrong?"

"It's Zeta, she's gonna leave us." Paradise started walking off into the den. "I feel so hated!"

[b]"What?! I feel so used."
Angel felt so stupid of herself for letting another pup in the family she whined abit the pain she felt inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 12:19 am

There was a splash of water from the marsh outside, as a wolf trudged through it slipping around in the sleek mud. It was getting into her coat and her tail, as she was looking for a few friends.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 12:22 am

Angel kept her distance from the open still yipping still whining still heartbroken.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 12:27 am

Hearing yipping and whining ria made her way to shore, slipping down into the marsh much once more, making some water splash up into the dens opening by accident. 'Oopsy,' She thought and pulled herself up out of the murky water.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 12:29 am

Sitka then appears on the scene. His mate decided to move their den to her old home so she can be with her pup. As he is walking through the forest toward the marsh, he is getting excited because this would be their new home where their pack would grow and they could start a family. he reaches the marsh and finds the den, but he hears crying comming from the inside so he goes in to check.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 12:32 am

Angel shoke herself off immedintly she looked closer a passer! She snarled and got closer "Ria?" She couldn't belevie it.

Paradise smelled someone it was daddy but she stayed there still hurt.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 12:34 am

Ria grumbled and shook some of the looser mud off herself, "Heyya, this place is hard to find ya know," she said. She had gotten lost her first few tries to find this place, shealways wasnt good at direction or anything.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 12:37 am

"True," She nodded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pack Of Beyond.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next