Night's old pack - Page 4

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Night's old pack

Go down 
+3
bulldoglover
DaughterofWolf
Night Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

Night's old pack - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 5:46 pm

Cop growled this new wolf was very different but then he turned to night he saw hate still in his eyes Cop would be killed if he attacked night again night was a lot stronger than himNight looked at Ally or what once was ally all he wanted to do was make her suffer
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 5:57 pm

Blair sighed, ducking her head and starting to pad away. Night wouldn't even talk to her, let alone take her back.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 9:24 pm

Lovely smiled as she saw Night he was different he looked sad angry and hurt Lovely walked up to him Cop saw Lovely Ally's sister didn't look like her and she was nice Night looked at Lovely but didn't say anything she was Ally's sister and he hated ally so why would her sister be nice she was a part of the raid and attack Lovely saw the other wolf that night was looking at a she-wolf black and white with blue eyes then she saw that he looked away why did he look at her
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 9:48 pm

Blair sniffed softly, noticing another fae's scent. She glanced over her shoulder to see a female standing at Night's side. She couldn't help the jealousy that clawed at her.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 9:58 pm

Night looked at her he then over at Cop then started to walk away Lovely saw Night walk away she felt bad but looked over at Cop Cop felt happy she was sweet and kind he didn't like her she was his second love Lovely looked back at Cop then to Night then at her dead sister she backed up and began to walk away mad that they killed her but knew that it would happen Cop chased after her and smiled he walked back to rabbit lake where he might stay with Night if they where ok but only Night would say
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 10:02 pm

Blair watched the three walk away and couldn't help but think that they were a group that would never be added to, replaced, or forgotten. So she would never be in the picture. She ducked her head, the sadness leaving her body and anger flooding in. Why couldn't she have chosen Night over Cop? Why couldn't she have gone after Night, demanding explanation? Why couldn't she have never been born?

She howled at the last question, then took off, running like she actually had somewhere to be.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 10:32 pm

Night Shadow was hurt angry and most of all ripped a part he turned around and almost ran to her then he couldn't take it he ran and tackled her then looked deer into her eyes seeing if return his stare She stared at him was he crazy then she said to her self yes! she pushed Cop to keep walking Cop stared he felt her push him so he kept walking Night yelled at Blair "WILL YOU BE HERE OR WILL I BE ALONE AND IF I FALL DOWN WILL YOU HELP ME CARRY ON? I CANNOT DO THIS ALONE!"he had to say it he loved her and he wouldn't give her up so easy
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 10:38 pm

Blair stared at him, anger still pulsing through her. She quieted the anger, not wanting to lash out at him. "I'll be here. And i will help you carry on. I'll pick you up if you fall as long as you do the same for me," she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 10:39 pm

he growled "I THINK I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING FOR YOU but you still don't love me DO YOU!"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 10:40 pm

Blair avoided his eyes. "I do love you, completely. I was just upset because i thought you left on your own free will. I didn't know you had to go."
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 10:42 pm

he growled "but you still pick him!"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 10:43 pm

"I just thought that he would never hurt me. You hurt me. So i thought he would be a safer choice. But i like danger, and i don't plan on ever letting you leave if you choose to join me ever again," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 10:48 pm

She doesn't like you if she picked Cop not you she wants someone else i don't think you should go whit her she is a cheater if you ask me No! she picked me but she does love night right i think she does WELL SHE IS A CHEATER Night listened "Maybe your right Lovely."
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 10:50 pm

Blair sucked in a pained breath, tears welling in her eyes. She looked away at the forest, trying to blink back the tears. She couldn't believe that Night would do this. That Night would believe what the fae said.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 10:55 pm

"YOU SOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF!"Lovely knew that Night was easily manipulated so she could make him go with her and Cop
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 10:57 pm

Blair shot up from under Night, her tears turning furious. "Why?! You weren't even there! And i bet if you were in my place, you would do the same thing!" she barked at the female.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 11:03 pm

"IT TAKES A LOT TO HURT NIGHT BUT YOU DID YOU ARE HORRIBLE YOU RIPPED HIM A PART!!"she looked at night"come with us" Cop stayed out of it he didn't want to start anything but he bit her ear and pulled her "I love you do you love me because you sound like you don't"Night was happy that Cop was helping
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 11:05 pm

"I do love you! God, that's what i've been trying to tell you!" she exclaimed helplessly to Night, wishing he could understand that she really did love him. She just couldn't seem to get her point across.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 11:09 pm

"I want everything with you i wish i could but i don't get it i am helpless i can't control what i do and i want to be with you" he pressed into her fur drinking in her scent he pressed more against her
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 11:10 pm

Blair nuzzled his shoulder. "You can control what you do. You just can't control the effect of what you do. And i want to be with you too. But i get the feeling that your friend doesn't like me, at all," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 11:15 pm

"She liked me but i never liked her so she tries to get me away from other females"he shot Lovely and look that said back off or else She growled then walked with Cop to rabbit lake even though she would charge at that female and push her away Cop kept pushing her then smiled as he tackled her "Well it seems i have tripped."
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 11:18 pm

Blair nodded and smiled softly when he shot a look to the female. She nuzzled a spot behind his ear, knowing it was a certain spot on most wolves that they liked to be rubbed.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 11:20 pm

Night smiled and gave in he just couldn't leave Blair she was so fun to be around and she was perfect and he needed her he smiled
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 11:25 pm

Blair licked his cheek, noticing how he gave in to her and smiling brightly. She yipped, her tail wagging in excitement. She was so happy he had accepted her back.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 11:30 pm

"Blair"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night's old pack
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next