sian wanders alone - Page 29

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

sian wanders alone

Go down 
+9
faolan1
wolflover123
xXScourgexX
~Zero~
Ookami
edme123
JadeWolf
wolf girl
desianey
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

Male Age : 28

sian wanders alone - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 5:42 pm

Scourge snorted lightly. " Yeah, yeah yeah. So my short cut wasn't that great but... it did give us more alone time." He whispered into Jade's ear licking the lobe and stood next to his mate. " What this? No welcome back party? Tsk tsk, Jade and I work so hard as the pack Beta's.. but nothing? Love you guys too." He laughed darkly, his voice filled sarcasm. " So, anything new happen?" He asked, rubbing up against his mate side amd nodded to the alpha's in respect. " Ohh? What's this!?! Zero you have grown.. you're no longer that mouse of wolf anymore." He joked, rolling his massive shoulders back.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 5:43 pm

Kovu smelled the air and noticed jade's scent and howled for her.
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 5:47 pm

~ Zero yawned lazily rolling over to his side and wake up due to Jade yelling at Scourge for who know what again.. wait Jade and Scourge? Are back?!?! He thought to himself, and qiuckly stood up on all four paws, wagging his tail happily.~ " Hey!! About time you two got back, we all missed you." He cheered, laughing at Jade's comment about Scougre short cut route. " I'm juts glad you both made it home safely. I-I thought mybe Raiko caught you both." He said quitly, and flick Scourge playfully with his tail. " Yes!! mybe i'm big enough to go up against the might Scourge now?" He joked.~
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 5:59 pm

Jade ears heated as she felt Scourge licking her ear, she'd looking down at small white paws nervously. " S-Stop not infront of everyone darling." She squaked and nuzzles Zero with her snout in friendly greeting. " It's good to see you again, how are things?" She asked in courious tone, while her ears flick up hearing Kovu howl. Jade lifted up her head letting out thunderous howl letting Kovu know she was back at the den.
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 6:06 pm

Scourge smirked lightly which cause his lower lip to curve up showing off those deadly jagged pearly white, pointy canine teeth. " Or what? He grinned wickedly, giving Jade's muzzle a quick lick. He shifted his gaze back to Zero and nodded, and flick his tail back playfully. " Heh, mybe some day kiddo." He teased.
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 6:11 pm

Zero Attempt to pushed out his chest trying to look bigger, but failed sadly. The Beta was ten times bigger and more muscular then he could ever dream of being. " Haha, mybe some day... but for now better watch your back almighty Beta! He laughed lightly, shaking his brownish pelt out. " But.. I have to ask.." He paused for few minutes deep in thought before speaking again. " D-Did you see Raiko? He asked, with pure fear in his voice.~
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 6:18 pm

Kovu heard jade's howl in reply. Kovu licked Kira's ears and gave her a bath.
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 6:20 pm

Jade didn't want to answer Zero's question, just the thought of Raiko made Jade tremble in raw fear. She simply burries herslef in Scourge's soft black fur, feeling completely safe around her mate. Jade whimpered softly having a quick flashback to Scourge and Raiko battle over her... Scourge had won but.. something had snapped inside Raiko making him become thirsty for blood and mentally insane.

Star snuggled closer to her brother, falling asleep as she open her eyes for breif moment before. She closed them again.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 6:25 pm

Kovu stopped giving Kira a bath.

[[Kira is a new pack member]]
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 6:27 pm

Scourge watched his mate, burrying herself into his fur. " My love, everything will be fine. I won't let Raiko lay one paw on you, I swear on our love." He says sweetly, licking Jade's ear affectionately and turned back to Zero. " No we didn't but.. I wish we crossed paths with that coward! He shouted, letting out low growl that rumbled in his chest. " I hope I get my chance to kill Zero myself. I did leave that cute little scar on his face though from our last fight." He grinned darkly.~

[[ Yeah, I guessed that :OO I read everything.]]
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 6:31 pm

Zero nodded. " Yes, of course sir." He said nervously, getting shivers down his spine thinking back to Scourge and Raiko fight.. it wasn't good day for the pack. Zero coughed. " Anywho, I think you should go speak with the alpha. I'm sure they need you for something important." Zaro pointed toward the den with his tail, before he'd started to head over toward Moonheart, missing the shewolf company.~
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 6:32 pm

[[ok didn't know if you and jade did or not]]

kovu laid down beside Kira

Blair stumbled into a forest filled with creatures running from a hunter seeking other wolves to befriend.

{{Can my wolf Blair Join the pack?}}
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2013, 10:25 am

{sure youre sis can jion and blair}

{FINALY you two come back! "this is manily for scourge sorry jade"}

"about time you come back "shshale siad walking outside the den to see the betas and jerstred them to flo wit a flich of her tial.

silvermoon turnned her head witing for the wolf's reply

hita sprand after zero in heed of what shshale siad .

Last edited by wolf girl on April 12th 2013, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2013, 3:52 pm

Kira giggled and shook her head. "Yet your eyes can be just as deceiving as your own heart." She said, placing her paw on his chest then smirking, letting her paw fall back to the ground slowly. She allowed him to groom her, watching him with a soft smile. When the commotion started, she perked her ears up and raised a brow when Kovu howled. "What's going on?" She asked, a little curious when she scented two new wolves, well, new to her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lanrox_
` pup

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 6:39 am

Ragnarok grinned at the two betas. "Hiya! Nice to meet you. "
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 12:12 pm

'Those are our betas, Jade and Scourge, the just came back from their alone time," Kovu said to Kira. "now lets just worry about our alone time."

Blair saw wolves and ran towards them and let out a gasp, "Can one of you wolves please help me. Something big is chasing me and i think it is a human i am not for sure i darted the first chance i got," Blair said to the wolves.
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 7:40 pm

Kira smirked and looked over at Kovu. "Forgive me for being skeptical, but why me? I'm so new to the pack, and you're obviously one of the higher ranked wolves here." She asked, wriggling her nose at him.
Back to top Go down
faolan1
` pup

faolan1

Female Registered : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 6:52 pm

faolan was sitting near a tree watching a bird
smiling
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 2:19 pm

Jade glanced at Shshale and bounced over to the alpha female who was only her most dearest friends. " Shshale!! Iv'e missed you so much. I hope I haven't missed to much, where is Sian? wait.. let me guess sleeping right?" She giggled.

Star yawned sleepy, opening her eyes and looked up at her brother, yipping happily.
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 2:26 pm

Scourge simply shrugged his massive shoulders, pawing over to Shshale lazily letting the female's have their " Girl talk" as he nipped at Jade's ear softly. " Hmm, how many wolves have join the pack now?" He asked interpreting the conversation , noticing a couple new scents in their territory. " Can we trust them? I mean look what happened to Raiko.." He trailed off.-
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 2:32 pm

~Zero nodded to Hita. " Hello, i'd love to stay and chat but.." He paused for moment blushing. " I need to talk with Moonheart, ummm my paws hurts." He lied through his teeth, heading toward Moonheart den wanted to see her again. " I hope she's not busy.." He thought to himself as his ears heated up.~
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 2:55 pm

Shshale gigged lightly then was cut off by scourge in reply she siad"i beleve so ...we *she squinted her eyes at him like tartteing prey*can trut them"

silvermoon nodded to rangorok

moonheart sussfuly hutted five rabbits with ria sentining zero she thought-i hope hes ok ?- she approched him and siad calmy "yes "

arana tumbled out of the den right infront of jade
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 4:00 pm

:I am only an omega and I am the Apprentice to the Healer Moonheart.And you look like s good choice.," Kovu said not knowing what to say. "It is that you are a beautiful fae with a good persona."

Blair Ran around trying to find wolves that would help her. Unbeknownst to her she ran into a wolf.

{Persona is a personality}

[[Blair ran into scourge]]

[[[Sorry scourge yours was the first name that came to mind]]]
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 7:36 am

Kira blinked a few times when he revealed his ranking to her. She giggled and rubbed her tail beneath his chin then looked him in the eyes. "I guess I am a good choice. But, had you taken the time to get to know me, you would know that I would never become mates with an Omega." She said, flicking her tail so that it tapped on the tip of his nose. "You're very handsome, but not my type." She said, stepping away from him and shaking her pelt. "Good luck on the Healing thing though." She said with a sly smile and turned, prancing away and looking around at the land.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 1:45 pm

shshale stood there stunned looking at the new wolf who ran in then siad slowly "helo who are you?" she questioned blair

{that was cold and nice kira Exclamation wow is what i say}

"that was cold as ice i would say "neva spoke hidding well in perfect view of the two pack memmbers kovu and kira, gazing down at them ,while they looked alarmed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sian wanders alone
Page 29 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next