sian wanders alone - Page 30

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

sian wanders alone

Go down 
+9
faolan1
wolflover123
xXScourgexX
~Zero~
Ookami
edme123
JadeWolf
wolf girl
desianey
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

Male Age : 26

sian wanders alone - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 4:43 pm

Kovu walked around the territory and took to the trees. Kovu talked to himself out loud. "Maybe I should just go and kill my brother and take over his pack. My father raised me to be an alpha not an omega. I have rare talents that not a lot of wolves posess. My skills should not be wasted here. maybe just maybe I could try to convince sian to step down."

Kovu ran to Sian.

Kovu said to Sian, "Hey Sian I know a way to protect you and your mate and your pup from Raiko. Make me the temporary alpha until the pack threats are killed. Raiko will come after me and not you. So wat do you think?"
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 12:55 am

Kira perked her ears up when she heard a voice. Looking towards it, she saw the wolf that was hiding. "Excuse me?" She asked, turning to face the wolf.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 3:41 pm

neva just chuckled as she aroze from her hiding spot just three tree's away .
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 3:48 pm

Kovu sat down waiting for Sian's rely hoping that he had a chance to keep the packs alpha's alive by being Raiko's center of Attention.

Blair walked away from The wolf and ran again this time running into another wolf(Neva).
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 5:30 pm

Jade giggled as Arana one of the alpha pups stumbled outside the den, falling onto her huge white paws. " She's so adorable, Shshale! A little explorer right?" She smiled brightly and leaned down, nuzzling the pup with her snout gently. Jade caught glimpse of unknown shewolf, running into her mate accidental and let out loud laugh, as she continued playing with Arana.

Star squeaked making a short high-pitched sound or cry, hopefully getting some attention from her mother or father. Her small ears perked up, as those big blue searched the den for any sign of her parents, wanting their affection.
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 5:44 pm

Scourge's dark emerald green eyes widen in totally shock, as he felt small female bump into him. " Well, that was gracefully." He said sarcastically, laughing darkly and watched Blair walk away and shaked his head. " Hmm, alright Sshale I'll trust your judgement on the new wolves." He nodded in respect for the alpha choice.
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 5:56 pm

~Zero looked directly into Moonheart'a bright red crimson eyes, which made him melt and squeal in the inside. " H-Hey M-Moonheart.. nice weather today right?" He asked nervously, looking down at his small brownish paws. " Really, Zero the weather?? God i am truely helpless when it comes to girls.. especially Moonheart." He thought to himself, giving the medicine wolf a warm smile on the outside, shaking a bit. " Sooo, I was wondering if.. sometime I could help you go scout for herbs and stuff... for all the medicine ingredients you might need." He asked sweetly, even though his true plan was to spend some more one on one time with Moonheart.~
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 6:18 pm

Kovu left Sian and walked towards Moonheart and Zero. "Hey moonheart i need some aloe vera and wolfsbane if they have it here.
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 9:08 pm

~Zero glanced at Kovu. " Umm, yeah it was just idea Moonheart. Think about it maybe?" He whispered quietly, trying to slip away, blushing a bit~
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 11:21 pm

Kira narrowed her eyes and saw that it was just some random fae. She chuckled and turned, continuing her prance away from the area. She didn't care about how some fae felt about the way she dealt with brutes. A sly smirk appeared on her muzzle and she just decided to look around for herself. Maybe she would run into another brute soon.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 11:08 pm

"you so sure you wana turn away from a emny"neva called after kira then narrowing her eyes at this femaleho rudly bumped into her "what do you want" she growled

shshale nodded in jade and scourge comment disapering real fast back into the den to comfort star and liked he head .

"for what?" moonheart quistioned qurostly to her apprentice and nodded to zero

hita trotted along after being diched by zero he notced a fea run into neva but neva looked differnt most of her lava was gone !suddenly alarmed he sprang out and snapped at neva she jumped back and fled so he turned to the fea and asked "helo there do you need help?:
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 11:58 am

Kovu said to moonheart, "Those are the two main ingredients to a forbidden concoction my mother taught me and my brother. Their is another ingredient but it is in the snowy places of the world."

Blair looked at Hita and submitted to him. "I think i might still be being chased by poachers looking for me and my beautiful pelt. Can you protect me?"
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 6:00 pm

[o my gosh sry guys. i have been on vacation in texas and had no internet connection.]

ria chuckels at zeros behavior around moonheart. it was to cute.
sian wakes from his super long nap and goes to his pups. he curls around star and malus.
malus becomes bored with just staying in the den all the time. he sneaks out by himself. he almost gets seen by his mom, then by jade, then by ria. but he manages to sneek out unseen. he races off into the woods excited to expolre.
raiko watches all of whats going on with the pack from the trees silently, getting more confused by the minute. there were so many wolves in the pack now, that he just wanted to howl with frustration. he was about ready to just jump in and kill as many as he could before they got him, but just then he saw one of the alpha pups running through the woods, alone. he grinns an evil grin. he may just get to have some fun after all. quick as can be raiko launched himself from the tree and snatches up the pup, racing off into the woods. time to play, raiko thought to himself.
malus squealled in terror when he was snached up. he hoped that his mom and dad would save him.
raiko ran untill the had no hope of finding him, then he tossed the pup at a tree, knocking him out cold. raiko laughed evilly. he couldent wait to see the panic it caused when the pup was discovered missing.
[ok does this make up for my absence??? ]
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 11:08 pm

{Nooo malus!}

shshale suddelnly looked around knowing malus was just there she slid out of the den seeing jade playing with arana ,she became worried she screamed in the den "WERE IS MALUS" hoping sian would hear her she shighed and walked up to arana and jade her eyes wide as she siad "have you ether seen malus..."she looked up at jade and scourge

alright moonheart siad raising her snought to smell the air as herbs flodded her she located wolfbane and the others then siad "yes those ingredents are near come but i am still courous "

hita nodded and smelt the air no human sents were nere everthing but pine and the natural forest sentshe finily siad"i think there gone know but are you ok maybe i could tacke you to see my sister the helear wolf of alpha's pack."

Last edited by wolf girl on April 22nd 2013, 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2013, 10:07 am

[wolf girl pease change your post. i said no hope of finding them for a reason and i wanted to string this out not so you could solve it in a single post. it kills the fun.]
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2013, 2:54 pm

{ok sorry desianey}
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2013, 3:39 pm

So i will have to sneak into my brother's territory to get the last ingredient. The last ingredient is poisonous to wolves but the aloe vera and wolfsbane will cancel out the negative effects. I will have to make it because if it is done wrong then a disease will spread and maybe ill off the whole pack in a couple of weeks."aid to moonheart.

"I'm not injured. My parents are dead and so is my last pack. I'm just really scared right now," When Blair was done talking, she put her wait om hita.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 1:23 am

sian looked around in a panic, looking for his missing pup. "he's not here! where is malus?!"
raiko, picked up the unconcious pup and dropped him in an abandond rabbit hole. he covered the entrance with a big rock so the brat could not escape. he laughed evilly.
malus wimpered, still unconcious. his head hurt so bad.....
ria ran over when she heard the alphas shouting. "what is it? whats wrong?" she asked sharply.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 2:56 pm

Shshale lashed her tail losing her pacinte fast she saw ria ansd siad quickly"have yuo seen malus or are enimmys "then turned back to the betas

monhert sighed then siad i still think we should traver togterr for now "ste startted pacing in freont of him then siad" well i also say this because i think i know what hearb you speack of frostsa ,and alone with the hearbs you are serching for i smelt a unwelcoming sent........Raikio"she loked strat ahead of her then cleared her thought and siad" avole is this way "she trucked on hoping he would flow.

hita ears pricked the alphas were yelling even though he was almost a elder he siad to the fae"youre welcome " he sat down still alowing her to lean on him

neva heard all the comotion and decided to investagte
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 3:30 pm

"I have to go alone and get the herb in my brother's territory. I have a feeling that i will see one of my sisters their. The herb is callled thunderfrost," Kovu said to moonheart.

[[In reality thunderfrost does not exist by the way i just made it up.]]

Blair licked Hita's muzzle in thanks. Before she licked his muzzle she submitted to him.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 10:10 am

moonheart nodded then siad "alright but be careful with the herb dont solow any "she stoped in front of a small patch of wolfsbane to let him gather some ,after words she stoped at an even smaller patch of avole and siad almost droping a partion of avole "i hope this is enough "

{same with frostsa tee hee }

{frostsa is good for battle marks }

hita sighed thinking to himself
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 3:52 pm

"It shouldn't be the plant that you are worried about it should be my brother. He is mad at me for being the heir of the pack," Kovu said.

Kovu walked into his brother's territory and got the herb and ran back to where he left moonheart.

Blair laid down next to Hita.

"Hita, You are my alpha now," Blair said to hita.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 10:59 pm

"did everthing go well ?"moonherrt questioned with the other herbs liad in front of her

hita noddedknowing he was almost a elder now ,suddenly he felt a surge of unese "um ... dont you feel that ...the sent of the forest does it kinda feel like something is wrong to you ?" he bowed his head laing it on the ground.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2013, 12:34 pm

[can everyone work on getting their wolves on the same page please? sorry its just so confusing trying to keep up with several conversations at onece.]

malus wakes up in darkness. he was afraid, wimpering in fear and curling into a ball.

raiko hears the pup wimpering. he must have woken up. " shut up!" he snarled at him.

malus jumped at the voice, scrabbling back from the entrance, terrified.

sian ran out of the den and into the woods in search of his missing pup. "malus!" he called out paniced. he hope that raiko had not found him yet.

ria went in the den to watch the pups.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2013, 3:01 pm

{what can you re word that please desi}

{kove a nother herb is night wish and lilly night}

{night wish helps with milk}
}lilly night curres hale cough aka seal cough }
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sian wanders alone
Page 30 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next