A Journey Home - Page 8

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A Journey Home

Go down 
+5
Faye
MysteryGirl
Nature
Kihyah
Kouga
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 28

A Journey Home - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 2:43 pm

Mystery sighed contently as her Kih licked and talked to her and their pups and she buried her crown warmly in his pelt as she gave out a loving murr to him. The mistress relaxed into her mate as she started to drift off and she was almost asleep when she suddenly felt a strange nudge to her stomach and her eyes fluttered open as she looked over at Kih, thinking he had been the one to nudge her. Mystery listened as he growled playfully and spoke to her belly again though about him using something and she flicked her aud lightly as she felt more nudges from inside her. Finally realizing it was the pups beginning to move and kick her she smiled, murring once again as Kih tried to calm the little ones that squirmed inside her. Once the pups had calmed and Kih looked toward her go smile widely she smiled gently back, lifting her crown to lick his nose as her tassle swayed softly.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 3:05 pm

Kihyah yawns softly and nuzzles into his mates side softly ready for sleep with his belly full and having talked to the pups he was relaxed. His mate by his side life couldn't get much better then this he thought as his eyelids started to flutter shut as sleep started to pull him under as he gave out another pronounced yawn as a whine escapes him as his maw starts to clamp shut again and he blinks heavily looking towards Mystery only to give her a few kisses to her cheek before laying his head back down. His breathing slowing and growing deeper as he continued to fall into his slumber for the night.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

Female Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 10:04 pm

Lmoine
He Silently walks around looking around he saw a other male and female looks to them like an alpha and alphaess so he looked at them "Who are you?" he asked meaning no hrm he then sat on his rump lookng at them he then lays down he got bored he was still looking then he looed away then back
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 1:04 am

Faye~
I stood up seeing a new wolf.It was brute.I whined softly wondering what he wanted.I looked over at Kihyah and Mystery waited for Kihyah`s response to this.I stared thoughtfully at the new wolf."Hello"I said softly.I smiled small.I sat down and yawned.This male didn`t seem like he meant any harm.I wondered what Kihyah would think of him once he rose from his slumber.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 9:29 am

Mystery smiled as she watched Kih drift off to sleep beside her, licking his crown and auds as she helped lull him to sleep. Settling her crown onto her mates neck once he had fallen asleep, giving out a content sigh as her orbs scanned what terra she could see from inside the den. Her jades shifted again as she saw Faye move as if she saw something and the mistress's optics searched the terra infront of Faye then. She saw him, a brute had intruded on their terra and she wasnt in the mood to deal with the strangers that kept inviting themselves into their terra. Waiting until the brute locked orbs with her she instantly pinned her audits back onto her skull, her lips pulling back over her pink, blood stained enamels as her derma ruffled in a obvious Get Out sign. She didnt care what the brute wanted, her protective motherly instinct had already taken over and having felt her pups kicking had only made it stronger. The fae tried to keep quiet though Kih needed his sleep he had dealt with these outsiders enough.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 1:08 pm

Kihyah's audits twitch in his sleep, almost as if in response to his mates tension and his body seems to respond by snuggling into her ebony frame more. His tassel falling still in his slumber it was clear that his sub-conscious had some recollection of what was going on around him, but that he was interpreting it as just a dream. However the growl that left his throat seems very real and indicated that he was not liking this at all as his nose twitched on top of his snout. That's when his head jerked up and his eyes popped open. Seeing Mystery he knew it wasn't just a dream anymore and he rises from his stomach to turn around and face the opening of the den, there he was greeted with the sight of a strange brute upon which his hairs stood up on the back of his silver pelt the black markings that lined his spine and skull were like a sinister warning compared to the shimmering gleam of the gray in his fur. His tired eyes gone from him as adrenaline now coursed through his veins, it didn't take him long to start approaching the entrance of the den. His strides dominant and sturdy, every movement calculated before taking it based on the strange wolf's position and changing demeanor. As he emerged his eyes narrow to glare at the brute before his maw would open and a nasty growl escaped him accompanied by his words. " What are you doing here without announcing your arrival? If you're looking for a challenge I will be more then willing to part you from your vocal chords." he snarls pulling his lips back to reveal the needle point fangs that he held in his maw, still stained with the blood of the kill that lay outside of their den. " Or perhaps you thought you'd get a free meal." he says now circling the wolf almost as if stalking his prey, he pushes against Faye to indicate she should stand back that the male was not to be trusted even though he appeared friendly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 2:03 pm

L'moine simply flicked one ear and heard the wol growl "I mean no harm to you or your family" he says in a deep sorrow he simply watched the male as he circled him he flcked the right hear then st on his rump dizzy he shook his head "I am L'moine and no I dont want any food, I'm sorry I did nt annonce and why should I,I asked who you guys are" he says and kinda did not mean harm thencame a growl withn a whimper it sounded like a dieing soul.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 2:06 pm

Upon hearing all the gorwling, Jeaunu woke up and saw the strange male at the enterance of the cave. He got up and started toward the male with Kihyah, untill he noticed Kih indicating to Faye to stay back. So he went forward and put himself in front of the female's in case something happened and he needed to protect them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 2:22 pm

L'moine whimpered within a growl makeing a diein soul sound once again "I mean no harm" he says and gets up looking at faye and the other male then looked back at Kih L'moine flatten his ears
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 2:29 pm

Kihyah lunges for the wolf hearing the growl, it was all he needed to act but the clear disrespect toward himself was not anything he would stand for. The stranger was obviously no good and a threat to his family, his jaws come down on the back of the foreign wolfs nape and digging his sixteen talons into the dirt underneath to steady his large frame for when he shook his head. His large sharp fangs digging into the other ones pelt as he started to get clumps of hair in his mouth, he ignored them throwing his head around to rip into the flesh of the wolf who had shown not only him but the pack such disrespect by his arrogance and soon he was trying to force the brute male down onto the ground pulling at the nape which was now starting to bleed into his mouth. The sweet taste of the crimson trickle that flowed onto his tongue and down the back of his throat only fed his fury it seemed as loud growls and snarls escaped his throat.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 3:42 pm

L'moine grabed Kih's neck and flings him off of him and stands up with a loud growl he punced onto Kih's back and grabed his neck so hard then he pulled some fur off then held back on without ever letting go then l'moine pushed Kih while he leaped off and laned perfect seaming and a snarl he made with madness "I dont me harm but this time I well fight if someone fights at me" he snarled and bared his teeth
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 4:17 pm

Kihyah snarls and throws his full weight back at the wolf, this time looking like he was going for the neck before he'd slide his entire form at the other brutes legs his jaws locking around one fore as he made the wolf tumble to the ground with him. He rolls his entire large form onto the other pinning him down to the terra without anyway to free himself under the massive brute weight that was now fully on top of his form, Kihyahs jaws quickly releasing from the fore he had solidly in his maw only to bring his jowls down around the strange wolf's exposed neck. He gnaws into the now exposed flesh from his earlier attack ripping into muscle's and tendons before locking down upon his larynx, squeezing his air passage almost shut when he growls out a message through the blood that was now flooding his maw. " You dishonor and disrespect an Alpha, death is at your throat." his demeanor indicated to the other wolves that if they wished to teach this wolf a lesson they could do so now since he had the situation under control.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 4:28 pm

(Pack members, please disregard Shadow200's posts. We will have to restart to the point before L'moine entered as this wolf is now in two places at once and this is impossible. Shadow200 knew the rules as does everyone else in YS forum about Realistic Wolf RP. As this is in clear violation everything and will have to be disregarded I'm sorry about everyone's time being wasted however we do not permit such behavior. Everyone who has entered these lands knows these rules and we make no exceptions.)
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 7:09 pm

After backing down to Kih for his mistake with the kill he then curled up in a courner of the cave away from the other's, for fear that he could provoke another incident. Kouga curled up and tucked his muzzle into his pelt and curling up in a ball, then he fell aslep listening to the sounds of the night.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 8:14 pm

Faye~
I raised my head from my tail and stood.I yawned and crept over to the kill,careful not to wake the others.I pulled and wrapped my teeth around one of the ribs and pulled until it came loose.I walked back to my spot and started to gnaw at the bone.I stared over at Jeanunu for a moment,trying to remember the evening`s magnificent hunt.Jeanunu and Faye made a great hunting pair.I smiled at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 9:52 pm

Kihyah starts to snore softly, which happened when he was extremely exhausted. His tassel flicked once in his sleep as his audit twitched to try and remove a fly which was buzzing around it pestering him in his sleep. He rolls softly towards his mate snuggling into her more as a soft murr rose up out of him, his snoring gone from him now as in his sleep he was dreaming pleasantly about their pups and the pack that was now their family. Mystery and him were looking down from the den while Juneau and Faye played with the youngsters rolling about while the litter of them piled on top of the two. His mate leaning into his shoulder he gave out a content sigh in his slumber before falling into an even deeper sleep.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 11:11 pm

Mystery, asleep now and curled up beside her mate with her crown resting gently on his fores, squirms softly in her sleep. Waking for a moment as the pups were kicking her a little bit, lieing there she kept her orbs closed as she waited for the pups to settle and in the meantime she shooed away the fly that was buzzing around Kihs aud. Luckily it didnt take long for the little ones to calm down and she quickly fell back asleep, giving out a content sigh in her sleep as her mate rolled into her and she curled her neck to bury her crown in hs chest.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 5:44 pm

The sun starts to rise the next day allowing a beam of light to come in and pierce through Kihyah's eyelids, he groans softly as he raises his maw off his fores as his jowls part to allow a long pronounced yawn to leave his larynx. His eyes flickering open as his jaw comes back down to clamp back together as he starts to lick his chops softly, shaking softly as a chill ran through him from the crisp cool morning air. He turns to look outside and overnight it seemed that the leaves had went from a light yellow to a deep red, leaf litter had blown into the entrance of the den and he smiled as it seemed fall was letting itself known to him. Luckily with the cave being set into the hillside it was kept rather warm except for when a cool crisp morning air blew in like it did today. His rump rises lightly as he stretches his fores out in front of himself, his muscles a little sore from his slumber that night apparently the stone slab floor not agreeing with them that particular night. His hinds softly lower again before he turns softly, knowing his mate would soon be joining him in being awake for the day and that her stomach would be upset his tongue lolls out to start licking softly at the swollen stomach. The pups were obviously ready for the day as he felt them moving around softly, not kicking though so at least they weren't causing their mother any pain for now. He begins to murr softly to them, a happy and proud father that wanted his pups to know that they were truly loved even before they would see him or their mother.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 9:35 pm

Mystery whines and squirms softly in her sleep when she felt the sun jabbing at her optics through their lids, tucking her crown into Kihs pelt she shielded herself from the light that threatened her orbs as she gave out a content, relieved sigh into his shoulder. Being slightly aware of what was going on around her she could feel Kih starting to stretch beside her and her pups squirming about inside her already gurbling stomach. Her crown slipping gently from her mates shoulder as he stretched, the light threatened once again at her closed orbs and her auds folded flat against her skull. The faes fore came up quickly to lie it's paw over her snout as she was pretty much awake now, listening as Kih stretched beside her and she gave out a tired sigh as she waited for her body to want to respond. Once feeling her mates licks to her swollen belly she finally stretched out her peds with a long yawn to accompany it but soon regreted the stretching as sickness lined her throat and the pups squirmed restlessly.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 10:03 pm

Upon seeing his mate squirming to get out of the sunlight he moves his body to block her eyes from it, still licking at the soft tufts of fur at her belly. Kihyah softly lays his head against the swollen tummy moving his neck up as he starts to sing a wolf's lullaby to the babes in her tummy in an attempt to settle them down his howl soft so as not to wake his mate or the others in the den. It ends after a few different harmonious howls escape him as he turns to lick at the pups inside again, he turns to nuzzle softly into his mates neck and lick at her crown feeling her squirm from sickness beside him. " Love, stay still. I'll take care of you." he murrs softly to her as he continues to draw the pink ribbon across her skulls fur.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 10:21 pm

The mistress listened to her mate sing softly to their pups as she was only now half asleep as she lied beside him, burying her crown in his pelt as it just gave her a safe feeling when she could smell and feel him beside her. When the pup's lullaby was over Mystery gave out a gentle sigh of content into Kihs derma. All to soon she was squirming again though as he stomach gurbled and one of the pups decided it would be a good idea to start to kick her. Once feeling her mates nuzzles and licks to her crown the sickness dulled in her throat but the one pup kept kicking her.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 10:34 pm

Kihyah noticed a little bump making it's presence known every so often, he chuckles lightly knowing it was one of the pups kicking at her stomach he wondered if the pup wasn't happy that the lullaby had stopped. He yips softly at her stomach to tell the babe to calm it's kicking that it wasn't much fair to it's mother. He wondered if perhaps it just wanted to play with its parents already and a wide grin spreads across his lips and he squirms forward leaving her crown to go back to licking to tummy. " Aren't we a little fussy one. What's wrong pup?" he asks the little one that was kicking away inside of her, he was such a happy and curious father wondering what exactly was going on in the things head as it kicked away. Perhaps the babe just wanted to steal the attention away from its mother. Greedy little thing was just like its mother, he laughs lightly at the thought his tail waving proudly behind him as his licks switched from her stomach to her crown to keep both pleased.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 11:36 pm

Mystery listens again to her mate as he asked the pup what was wrong and the faes orbs opened to watch her Kih as he tried to calm the kicking pup inside of her. She pup seemed to settle just a little as Kih switched from crown to belly to crown to belly and she sighed contently as she focused on feeling the pups moving slighty inside of her. She loved being able to to feel them as they grew steadily larger inside of her and her stomach would continue to swell larger around them and she would eventually begin to make milk to nurse the litter once the tiny pups were born.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 11:51 pm

Kihyah continues his grooming dance, keeping them both happy as he grooms the belly that held their pups and the crown that held the brain of a beautiful mate. Happy to be left such responsibilities as the father, for most wolves it would be too much stress running a pack AND having to care for his mate and pups. But to him it was just things that had to be done and with his lover by his side nothing was to great a task for him, it was why he had chosen her as his life long partner to begin with. She made such burdens seem as though they were nothing but feathers in the wind something he could easily fix the direction of, he could move mountains for her if he had to at least that's what his heart told him and Kihyah was the kind of wolf that once he set his mind to something it got done regardless of how impossible the task may seem. All these thoughts ran through his skull as he continued the precarious grooming the only thing that was bothering him was that his two hunters were not up yet. He did want the rest of the dead animal that was sitting outside of the den to be taken to the meat cache, it was dangerous enough to have left it over night and they had all been lucky enough that a bear hadn't come along to make meals of them all. With it starting to warm the scent was sure to carry throughout the Yellowstone terra they inhabited which held many a predator that would come looking for the easy breakfast buzzards already starting to gather to pick at the remains.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 1:34 am

Jeaunu cracked his eyes open at the first glimpses of sunlight that entered the den, and he was wakened further when Kihyah starting singing a soft song to his pups, and that brought a smile to Jeaunu's face that they were under the leadership of such a strong, wise, and even caring alpha. He got up quietly and headed toward the deer carcus from last night and attempted to drag it from the cave. The warm sun made the meat start to give off a smell, and by the looks of things the alphaness appeared sick and he thought the smell of decaying meat would further sicken her. So he grabbed the backside of the deer with his jaws and started to pull it toward the den enterence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Journey Home
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next