A Journey Home - Page 9

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A Journey Home

Go down 
+5
Faye
MysteryGirl
Nature
Kihyah
Kouga
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

A Journey Home - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 3:10 pm

Kihyahs auditory turns towards where Jeaunu was moving, he turns his neck crooking it to the side to watch as the hunter started to drag the meat. He lets out a few barks towards him indicating his thanks and also giving him directions on where the meat cache was, it would be an easier task with more wolves and he wanted to help the male but his place was at his mates side this morning to help her deal with the pups inside of her and the overwhelming morning sickness that kept her mostly defenseless. He indicates that there is a shallower part of the river just a few paces down stream where he could drag the body across a sand bar. Once on the other side to head for the hill crest that held the gray outstanding rock cluster where in between the crevices of those he could rip pieces of meat off and cram them inside. He bows his head gracefully in another thanks towards the male, he was proving himself to be very helpful and responsible as well. Kihyah smiles as he turns back to continue his grooming happy that their family was growing into a great and magnificent pack, one that would stand the test of time.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 3:38 pm

Faye~
I moaned and tucked my head under my tail,but to no satisfaction I finally gave up.The sunlight had won this battle.My eyes fluttered open and I lifted my head.I rose from the dirt and stretched.No wonder I was unable to escape from the sun`s rays,I had slept outside last night.I saw Jeaunnu trying to drag the remains of the deer.I reluctantly jogged to his side and clamped my jaws around it`s left hind hoof.I started to slowly pull it inch by inch towards the shallow spot in the river where we could cross.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 4:17 pm

Jeaunu looked over to see that Faye had the hind foot and was pulling it also, making the job a lot easier. Both of them got it from the cave and let the carcass roll downhill, once at the bottem they start to drag it again across the sand bar in the river. Then came the task of dragging it back uphill toward the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 6:50 pm

Faye~
When I saw we had to cross a river I dropped the leg from my mouth.My tail was stuck to my rump and I was crouched low in fear.I hated bodies of water.I was a terrible swimmer and I knew it.Even though we didn`t have to swim across here,I still didn`t like it.I took small steps farther and farther away from the river and Jeaunnnu.Finally I turned and ran back to the cave.Once there I was still trembling in fear.After a few minutes I had calmed myself down.I stared down at my paws in embarassment.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:15 pm

Kihyah turns a little startled by Fayes sudden entrance, he looks around her surprised that they were back so soon but he realizes suddenly that Juneau was not with her. He tilts his apex in worry and stands his entire weight up upon his pedistals crossing over to Faye quickly to check her over, nothing to indicate a predator had attacked was on her pelt. " Everything alright?" he asks worried about them both now that he could see that she was absolutely beside herself and shaking heavily. He had never seen Faye behave in such a way and his tail flicked behind him distraught as he continued to look from her to his mate then out the dens entrance. Fear and adrenaline kicking in it caused his own body to quiver a little and his jaw chatter in anticipation for her answer as he feared the worst for Juneau.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 8:23 pm

Faye~
I peer up at Kihyah,"I can assure you that everything is fine."I told him softly.I noticed his worried expression and sighed."I am sorry if I worried you."I continued as I pressed my body against the ground.Jeaunu was also fine,but it only Faye.Faye had a bit of a problem stepping into the water.Slowly I rose to my feet and glaced back at the river.I shruddered.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 9:17 pm

Kihyah listened and nodded calming a little once he heard the Juneau was safe, it was good to hear and he moved back towards his mate but not before catching her look out to the river and shudder. He lays his large silver brute form down next to his lover to go back to grooming her before he'd turn and talk to the alphess he so adored. " I think Faye doesn't know how to swim..." he says keeping his voice low so that it was only heard between the two of them. " Perhaps someone should teach her and then she wouldn't be so fearful of the river." he continues to whisper to her low enough that the femme would not be able to over hear them as he didn't want her to feel embarrassed about the situation anymore then she could be. He continues to clean the ebony pelt underneath his pink ribbon to make his chatter a little less conspicuous.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 9:46 pm

Mystery's orbs had futtered open suddenly having felt her Kih move away from her but the second she saw Faye standing there without Juneau and trembling violently in place her auds perked forward and she rolled very slowly onto her stomach as she listened. Hearing that Juneau was safe and everything was fine she gave out a nearly silent sigh of relief but her right aud dropped suddenly seeing Faye look back and shudder underneath her derma as Kih started back toward her. Welcoming her brute back as he lied beside her by licking at his chin, rolling her fame slowly back over onto its side as Kih started grooming her once more. Hearing her mate speaking quietly to her she moved her crown, cuddling it into his nape so he wouldnt have to talk any louder than he needed. "Well I would teach her but um..." The mistress whisperd, flicking her aud to gesture toward her stomach for him. "Besides, im not a very good swimmer either ."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 10:04 pm

Kihyah chuckles softly as he heard her reply and had indicated her swollen stomach before he heard she wasn't that good a swimmer. He on the other hand was a magnificent swimmer, he felt almost at home in the water more then he did on dry land and currents were nothing to him but his large muscular frame helped that as he had very strong legs for taking on a river. It never dawned on him before that swimming was something a wolf would not be capable of as it had come quite naturally to him since he had been a pup. But then again it was one of the things his father had taught him before his untimely death. His mother had watched like a hawk just in case he had ventured too far as they were a team, better together then apart. The memory brought a tear to his eye thinking on them both, it was their love that had driven him to believe there was such a thing as a fairy tale love. He had never seen them apart...not even after they had been killed. He sighs softly turning his crown softly away as he shut his eyes trying to make the image fade away, it was a memory he had thought long since dead. Buried away inside of his head never to return and there it was, then it dawned on him that more may pop up especially with having their own pups and a fear rose up in his heart and he swallowed hard trying to rid himself of the lump that had grown in his throat. A fear of what could happen, he had seen the worst of it and he feared the worst because of that but it made him that much more alert and aware but still he felt it was not enough. He whines softly before returning his licks to her swollen gut there they would stay as his tail stood still behind him. " Perhaps I can teach her...some other time though or maybe Juneau could...I'm not sure if he can swim." he says nonchalantly almost as if he were a million miles away in thought rather then on what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 10:14 pm

As soon as Faye dropped her tail and started to retreat he sun around thinking there was a preditor. Upon seeing none he turned around to see Faye running back toward the cave. He started to go after her and saw her shaking the the courner with Kih next to her. He then went up to her and sat next to her, "Hey are you alright? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 4:38 pm

Faye~
My ears pricked forward at the sound of twigs crunching under paws.I didn`t need to turn my head to know it was Juneau.Then I felt the warmth of a body against mine.I heard the question very loud and clear but decided not to answer the second question."I`m fine."I answered and walked away from him.It wasn`t that I was trying to be nasty to Juneau,I was just I didn`t want him to think less of me.Once I was about 5 yards from him I sank my belly to the ground.Maybe tommorow night I would call a hunt.It would be wise to preserve as much meat as possible since we would soon have many more mouths to feed.

(When do you plan of the pups being born?)
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 11:11 pm

Jeaunu lets it go for now, figuring that Faye needed some alone time. So he went out and back to the carcass and started to drag it again up the hill across the river to the cluster of rocks. Once there he started to rip the meat off and stuff it in between the bolders.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 10:33 pm

Kihyah stood again balancing his weight out on his paw pads before yawning again, he was dry mouthed and he makes his way swiftly to the back of the den to take a drink out of the cold blue pool at the back of the cavern. He laps up some of the crisp clean water into his mouth chugging it down as sleep tended to leave him somewhat dehydrated, suddenly feeling the urge to pee he quickly heads out of the den. Otherwise not being inclined to do such a thing however knowing Juneau was inside to watch over his mate he quickly padded down and a ways into the forest lifting his leg along one of the trials that was fading with his scent and he relieves himself closing his eyes as an 'Ahhhh' escapes him as if he had been holding it in forever. It takes him a few minutes to completely drain his bladder before he begins his trek back towards the den. His audits rotating on top of his crown like small radar dishes he stops dead in his tracks when he sees a bear sniffing around the area. He blinks a few times then barks at it, telling it off it roars at him but turns to leave apparently the two hunters had pulled the dead animal off just in time. His heart racing he chuckles softly to himself as he was scared out of his wits knowing full well that he could not have contended with such a creature. He continues his trek then to the den, panting slightly from the adrenaline that had coursed through his veins momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 10:58 pm

After a while Jeaunu manages to strip the carcass down the bone and put the meat in a safe place for later. Then he gets an idea: he takes the bones and dumps them in the river, thinking that this will attract fish they can catch and eat. After doing this he takes one of the leg bones back to the den for Faye, but as he does he see's kihyah barking at a bear that is near the den, but before Jeaunu could do anything it ran off. Waiting a moment to make sure it was gone he trots up to the den to meet with Kihyah and to give Faye her bone to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 11:32 pm

Kihyah prancing proudly back to the entrance smiles when he meets up with Juneau until it dawns on him that he was the one he thought was watching over his mate. He races back into the den to make sure she was safe since there had been a bear close by, seeing her unmoving ebony body he sniffs the air for any blood as he makes his way over. Finding nothing in the den to indicate an attack he moves silently over to see she had fallen asleep momentarily. He didn't blame her seeing as she was carrying a litter of pups and sleeping off the morning sickness seemed to help on some occasions, he lets out a sigh of relief as he allows his frame to gently plop back down beside her cuddling softly into her pelt as he closed his eyes. His ears resting ever so slightly on the swollen bump and listens to the soft thump thumps of the beating hearts that told him their pups were alive and well.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 11:19 am

As Jeaunu walking into the cave he saw Faye still laying down in the courner, so he went over with the bone in his mouth and put it down in front of her "Here, I know you like bones so maybe this can make you feel better" I smile as I push it over toward her.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 8:28 pm

Faye~
I raise my head and with a faint smile I nod to him in thanks.I snatch the bone away from him and gnaw at it greedily.As my teeth met the marrow of the bone I began to think that it was inappropriate to be acting like this over water.It was just water.Then my mind wandered into the negative zone.But water kills animals,it is life and death.I realized.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 10:16 pm

I smile as she starts to chew on it, then I walk over to a courner and lay down. It really wore Jeaunu out having to drag that huge carcass by himself and then strip it of the meat. So when he layed down he curled himself into a ball and then fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Darkfurry
` pup

Darkfurry

Ralf

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 11:01 pm

Shade sniffed around she perked her ears seeing a den it was not vaccent so she sat down not really careing ifshe get attacked she is a good fight after the day she got her scars she fought off the bear shade got up and stepped on a twig and it snapped "Oops" she whispers she was tying to be queit and she got scared makeing sure the leader comes whoever is she well be wiling to join a great pack.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 1:47 pm

Kihyah now sleeping comfortably near his mate heard the twig snap, it having echoed through the cavern walls it jolts him from sleep instantly making him rise onto his rough paw pads. Fear rising in his chest as he guessed it was the bear returning having apparently thought about it for a moment or so perhaps realizing that only a wolf had chased it off. He quickly makes his way to the entrance of the cave hoping to block off any advancing attack from his mate and unborn pups. But soon he realizes it is only another wolf and a female at that, he had learned through experience not to underestimate a fae but however they tended to be more docile then males. He barks down at the wolf giving out a sharp warning that she had indeed been spotted, his tail cautiously sways more to the right then to the left but indicates his good nature as he watches her from the perch of the small outcropping that came off the cave entrance. His hinds plopping down as he raised a brow waiting for the wolf to introduce herself and indicate her purpose in his lands.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 2:44 pm

Jeaunu woke up as soon as he heard Kihyah barking. He got to his paws and started to looka round to see if the females were alright. Then he went to the cave enterence with Kihyah and saw a female standing below them. Jeaunu took his place beside Kihyah, prepairing to defend the females from possible danger.

Last edited by Kouga on October 25th 2010, 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accidental powerplay)
Back to top Go down
Darkfurry
` pup

Darkfurry

Ralf

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 7:16 pm

Shade sees the leader "I-I am sorry to awake you im shade im a very kind female i could fight off anything that trys to hurt me or others I hope you dont care im just aware of you attacking me im sorry for stepping on a twig" she bows to kihyah with her respect she wont hurt anyone here only bears that try to hurt them she looks up at kihyah her three scars on her cheeck and proove that she can fight off a bear.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 7:25 pm

Kihyah has to stop himself from laughing, he wasn't being mean or anything it was just the little fae yes could possibly take on a fat slow bear but himself and Juneau plus even calling upon Faye if he had to she would stand no chance. However he wasn't cruel and determined that the femme probably meant no disrespect by her words, however she didn't seem to know her place. She was on his territory, talking to an Alpha that she would have to know as his scent was everywhere and potent as well to say that she could take him on if attacked he didn't much appreciate and a soft growl rose in his throat. " Be careful what you say, you walk on my grounds now and if I had wanted to kill you understand this...you would be dead by now little fae. However I am feeling in a gracious mood right now and will let it pass if you roll over on your back and present your throat to me." he says as his serious silver moon like orbs fixate on the younger wolf.
Back to top Go down
Darkfurry
` pup

Darkfurry

Ralf

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 7:33 pm

Shade gulps "Ill do anything just dont kill me i dont show disrespect i respect anyone around me" she says and rolls on her back and present the throut to him. Wondering what he might do does not do good she respects him and does what he says
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 7:37 pm

Kihyah smiles and nods, "Good...now get up. What is your purpose here in my lands?" he asks raising a brow curious as to why she had entered his lands unannounced. Normally wolves howled at the edge of his borders to let him know of their intentions however she had sneaked on, of course her presenting her throat proved that her intentions were good for she wouldn't have done such a thing if they weren't but it was curious. This wolf was quite different then most and he briefly wondered what her story was before his audits twisted forward awaiting her answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Journey Home
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next