Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Shade at Waterfall Lagoon

Go down 
+2
MajesticWolfs
WildWind
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2008, 7:24 am

Fade grabbed Autum by the scruff and pulled Autum after them."I wasn't going to leave you behind." he said to Autum.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2008, 12:33 pm

Autumn kept on biting at her father until she was able to slip out from her jaws.She ran away and hid behind Fae.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2008, 3:57 pm

Fae sighed from boredom, there wasn't anything to do. Of course, the idea of the other wolves hanging around her didn't help matters. The female crossed her fore-paws, lowering her head on top of them. The she-wolf looked to Shade as she heard him ask a question. Her ears went back, and she turned away.

"Well, I was going to say that-" Fae's words were cut off as one of the pups came running behind her. The grey female growled at the pup, standing and pushing it away. "You can just leave." She told it, sitting down.

Last edited by WildWind on November 4th 2008, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2008, 10:26 pm

Autumn growled back at Fae."No!"Autumn stamped her foot
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2008, 7:30 am

Fade ran back."I'm sorry." he said pulling once again."Autum, you have no idea howw bad they will hurt you.I have seen them before."He has a very tight grip.But not enough to dog into her.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2008, 3:53 pm

"Lemme Go!"Autumn growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2008, 4:09 pm

Shade simply watched as the other wolves slowly left. When Fae began to speak, he turned his head to face her, only to find that she had turned away. Before she could finish, one of the pups ran behind her. He normally didn't like pups, but this one made him smile. She seemed to not want to go away from Fae. When she and Fae had finished growling at each other, he spoke to the pup. "Go with your parents." Then he heard Fade speak. Shade was about to say that he was defending Fae and himself, but decided that saying that would result in another fight somehow. Instead, he spoke to the pup again. "You might be able to come back some other time, but for now, go with your dad."

OOC: Yeah, haven't been online for a couple days. I got Spore on Friday and have been playing that almost nonstop... <.<
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2008, 4:13 pm

"I'm not going to leave you here." he said grabbing harder.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2008, 6:38 pm

"Teh...Ok...."Autumn whimpered a bit before walking away tail between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2008, 7:32 am

"good now come on." he said walking towards Aleu and April.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2008, 1:33 pm

Aleu picked up April who was sitting next to her."Lets go."

Autumn waved goodbye to Fae and Shade. "Bye.."
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

Female Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2008, 6:27 pm

Rose followed Alue and helped with the pups.
" We are going home pups," She said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Faolan Enters   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2008, 3:54 pm

Faolan streaches on a rock by the water falls start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2008, 4:24 pm

Shade watched as the others left. He turned to Fae and spoke to her. "Well, now that they're gone, what were you going to say?" He then smelled another wolf's scent in the air. He turned towards the source sharply. "Another wolf? Great!" Shade sighed, then continued. "Who are you and where did you come from?"

OOC: Faolan; If you're an active poster, I suggest you move to a different thread or get a new one; this one is not too... alive. However, it may revive now that people have actually posted. And by the way, cool name.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2008, 4:02 pm

Fae was becoming irritated from all of the wolves coming and going; They always interupted her. "Anyway," she started rolling her eyes and looking back to him in hopes that the other wolf would leave. Luckily it did. "I was going to say that.. I-I love you, Shade." She turned away from him, covering her muzzle in embarrassment. 'I doubt he even likes me,' she flattened her ears as she though of different things like that. 'Why do I need him, anyway? I've been fine on my own this far, why make a difference now?' No matter how hard she tried to convince herself to forget about him, she noticed how much more she loved him than she even knew.

Fae let out a gentle, soft sigh. She was anxious to hear his reply, but was also somewhat afraid of what he might say.

Last edited by WildWind on November 4th 2008, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2008, 7:30 pm

OOC: Meh... Can't make a long post...

Shade watched for other wolves to interrupt them until Fae began to speak again. He listened and looked at her; her fur seeming to glow in the sunlight; her eyes shining blue at him. She finished speaking, and he smiled. So, she feels the same? he thought to himself. He moved closer to Fae after she turned her head away. He whispered to her, "Don't be afraid or embarrassed, Fae..." He paused and thought to himself. Does she mean it, or is she trying to fool me? Should I admit my love? He stopped and made a decision. He finished his sentence with the simple words that would change his life: "I love you, too."
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2008, 9:19 pm

Fae's ears shot up when she heard his answer. Her gorgeous silver-lined blue eyes grew wide as she uncovered her muzzle. She looked to him with a kinder, more sweet-looking expression. 'He actually likes me..' She stopped all of her thinking, and only focused on him. "You.. You do?" She asked with a hopeful, yet believing voice. Her brown and silver head lay onto his fore paws again, gently licking one of his paws.

She was still kind of embarassed, even after what Shade had said. She let out a happy sigh, hardly noticable at all. She gazed at his eyes with a loving gleam in her own. She soon after layed her head atop his paws again, wide awake but a bit tired still.

Last edited by WildWind on November 4th 2008, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2008, 4:50 pm

Shade met Fae's eyes as they shined at him. "Yes," he said. "I have since I first saw you." His paws felt strange when Fae lay her head upon them, but in a way that made him smile and realize her and his own love. When she finished her moving about, he gently licked the top of her head. He thought to himself how she was when he first met her: So determined to be independent and her dislike of his help. It seemed almost ironic how she ended up as his... mate.

OOC: Well, I tried...
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2008, 6:27 pm

Fae winced a bit when he licked her soft head, but she grew to like it fairly quickly. Her beautiful eyes closed gently, and she let out a soft sigh of relief. 'Finally.. Someone who actually likes me..' She thought before falling into a peaceful nap.

The sun was beginning to set, and the sunset was glimmering against the lagoon with its last bit of light for the day. The light barely touched the two wolves, and was almost done with its work. On the oppisite side the moon could be clearly seen slowly coming up, beginning to light all underneath it. It would be a beautiful, clear night.

OoC: Nah, I like it. Doesn't matter how long the post is, matters how good the post is. And your posts are always good, Soul Hunter.

Last edited by WildWind on November 4th 2008, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2008, 11:08 pm

Shade felt Fae wince when he made contact, but continued to lick her head until she remained still. She fell asleep and he stopped. He looked around at the darkening surroundings and looked to the now rising moon. He moved his gaze over to the shimmering lagoon and wondered if he had eaten that day. His stomach growled quietly, answering his question. He stood up, trying not to wake his mate and silently waded through the water to try to find some fish. It was more difficult to accomplish in this dim lighting, but he still managed to find two or three potential meals.

Quickly, and quietly, he speared a fish on his paw and threw it onto shore. He repeated the process patiently three times, leaving four fish on the bank. With each one that hit the ground, though, a loud splat sound came and the fish began to wiggle about, trying to finds its way back into the water. Shade hoped the sound wasn't loud enough to wake Fae, but believed that if the noise didn't, the smell of the fish would.

OoC: o.O A semi-long post? Nah, just looks like it because of the font.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2008, 11:42 pm

Fae slept calmly and quietly, not noticing the noise of the fish. Not until about ten minutes after the fish died did she smell the disgusting meat, the smell wasn't even very good. Her right eye opened slowly, but much faster than if it were morning. Her maw opened in a wide yawn, and she now had both eyes open. She let out a quick strech and stood to her paws. She looked around for Shade, but couldn't find him. But then she finally spotted him in the water; Catching fish. She looked at the sky; It was getting dark. The she-wolf let out a tired moan, walking into the cold water slowly.

"Good evening, Shade," she said, searching the water for even one fish. The moon was getting higher and higher, and began to reflect on Fae's pelt. It was also reflecting on the lagoon more than the sun now, and the only sunlight left to see was far away, peeking over the mountaintops. The femmine gave up on trying to find a meal, it was practically impossible for her to see in this lighting and with tired eyes. She lay down in the pool, letting out another wide-gaped yawn.

OoC: I like that post, and no, its actually long; Not just because of the font.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2008, 5:57 pm

Shade looked up from the water to Fae. "Good evening," he replied. He stopped fishing and made his way to the pile. He ate a fish quickly then went back to the lagoon, next to Fae. He lay down, took a drink and looked over the gleaming surface of the lagoon. The sounds of crickets and rushing water from the falls filled the air. He looked to Fae and spoke. "So, we're both awake. What to do?"

OoC: Meh... Not gonna argue.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2008, 5:36 pm

Fae stood up, lapped up a few ounces of water before lifting her head to look at Shade once he finished speaking. She licked her lips of the dripping liquid. "We could add some bedding in the cave for when we need to get some rest," she suggested before continuing to drink the cool, refreshing water. The grey female walked to shore and began eating one of the fish. "Or we could try and catch something other than these disgusting fish," she spat as she tried to ignore the horrid taste.

"But you can choose if you don't like those ideas, because those are they only ones I can think of." She told Shade, smiling at him before continuing to eat her fish. Once she finally finished the fish, she went over to the lagoon for some more water. 'Why am I so thirsty?' She questioned herself, laying back down on some grass not far from the water's shore.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
` pup

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2008, 5:01 am

Night had moved away from Fae and shade for a while to calm himself down so he wouldn't do anything he would regret later. he followed fae's scent along the river, he didn't care how long it took but he would this wolf to thank him for saving her life. when he could have easily left her to die. he didn't understand what was so hard about it just too simple words it all he wanted to hear then he would be off, back to his life as a loner but the femme was just so stubborn when it came to anything that had to do with males. he continued along the river untill he spotted Fea with the male she had been with he approached the female and sat down in front of her, " i hope you haven't forgotten me,you still owe me a thank you for when i saved your life. i told you i won't leave you alone until you do
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2008, 9:26 pm

a bullet sped through and cut a hair off of Fae's back."missed!" a man screamed in the background.He ran after her with a knife ready.he was just about ready to stab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shade at Waterfall Lagoon
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next