Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Shade at Waterfall Lagoon

Go down 
+2
MajesticWolfs
WildWind
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 7:53 pm

Fae was still growling in the wolf's face when she heard Shade speak. The she-wolf rolled her eyes and walked to his side. "And what did we ever do if in the first place? I talked to the female and yuo attacked me." She said, the rumbling sound still deep in her throut. "Shade, you saw it, tell them, you know you saw it!" She yelled to him, seemingly saying his name this time.

Fae flattened her ears and side-stepped from the male, perking her ears up as she focused on the two others once more. "Next time don't pick useless fights, Fade, Aleu." Just then she remembered Shade had asked if she knew them. "And yes, I know them. They came to me before, I breifly met the female and the male gave us that bit of meat. I thought they were friendly, and they just broke that thought right out of me."

Last edited by WildWind on November 4th 2008, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 7:56 pm

*sigh*"it's all my fault.Aleu don't bother to help me.I severely wounded these wolves and I get what I deserve.I'm going suicide" he ran onto a nearby cliff."goodbye world." he said.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 8:34 pm

"FADE NO!!" Aleu howled as she saw Fade go up.

Tallen leaped forward as he saw Fade."....FADE!!!"

Autumn and Sammy ran to the edge as Fade tumbled down and down and down. "Daddy!!Daddy!!" Autumn cried out.April howled down to him."Papa!!Papa!!"

Thunder ran to the edge and gasped in shock."Son!"

Aleu ran over to the edge.When she finally reached him she grabbed a hold off him.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
` pup

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2008, 5:40 pm

Night didn't now why he was even following Fae's scent he had helped her when when her paw was infected but he didn't even get a thank you from her. he growled to himself as he remembered the way she acted, but maybe there was another reason he followed. it didn't really now why but he did seem to open up while she was around. he followed her scent to a cave just behind the water fall, he slowly walked into the the cave " Fae i know your here you owe me thanks if we wasn't for me you wouldn't be walking right now!" he growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2008, 7:07 pm

Ciro slowly picked his head up from a sleeping postion. But off in the distance were some wolves. The majorty of them were looking over a cliff, but the other two were further away and another was approaching them. It was hard to see from a distance, besides he needed company. White paws began to pad over to the three wolves that are not near the cliff. But he stopped in his tracks. The wolf that was head twards them was yelling. This could have started a fight. But, the male was a couple yards away and he just stand there. Waiting.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2008, 7:20 pm

Fae was still growling and snarling from the previous fight she had just had when she heard a familiar voice. The she-wolf turned to where she heard it as she was still growling, although her fangs were no longer bared. "Why if it isn't Night," she said, taking a few steps toward him. "Pfft, what did you do? I fainted, you left me in the cave that's not your's and I wake up, ready to leave. Tell me, what exactly did you help me with?" She growled at him, her ears back from annyonce. 'Of all the arrogant males.. Who does he think he is?' She thought to herself, looking from herself to the male as she did.

"If all you want is for me to say thanks for nothing, then you can leave right this moment." Fae told him, baring her fangs at the wolf. She soon spotted another wolf from the other side of the waterfall and a ways away too. "And what do you want?" She asked, lifting up her bloody paw that was beggining to heal quite nicely. She shook her head and lowered her paw again, taking a small step forward.

Fae knew she had gotton a cut on her back, but it was small and not even close to as bad as her paw. "Shade, are you alright?" She asked, staring wide-eyed to the ground after doing so. The she-wolf shook her head vigorously, "forget it. I didn't say anything, understand?" She growled to the two, knowing the other new-comer couldn't hear her.

Last edited by WildWind on November 4th 2008, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
` pup

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2008, 7:34 pm

Night growled at fae "you do you have to be so selfcentered, ind for your information i cleaned that wound of yours and got you to some place safe. i didn't have to do any thing i caould have just left you to die" he bared his teeth at her even though he knew he would not fight her. "and look at you now already got yourself into a fight whats your problem anyway, ugh this is the very reason why i dislike being around others."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2008, 11:36 pm

Shade had grown quite confused and angered at the predicament. He truthfully didn't care for any of the other wolves who intruded into his cave, only that they intruded into his cave. He watched as the oher wolves came in and out, listening, but showing no interest. When he heard Fae ask about him, he was quite surprised. He sat up then, hearing her not wanting a response, left the cave. Again, he became cold to the bone. He shivered then looked around. He ignored all of the other wolves around the waterfall and began to walk away shaking in pain, cold and fatigue, towards the forest.

He didn't care that he would die if he didn't treat the wounds, and recover from the cold and sleep; besides, there was no way to do all of this. He then thought, I, alone, can't survive, but with the help of another... He stopped himself, thoughts and motion. He turned to look towards the waterfall, but could not decide what to do. He looked to the sky, which was getting very dark. He needed to find shelter soon, otherwise there was no way he would survive through the night. He only knew of the two locations; the cave in the woods and the cave behind the waterfall where everyone else was, including Fae. Ah! Why am I thinking of her? he thought to himself angrily.

He walked back to the lagoon, jumped through the waterfall, freezing himself once again. As he came in, one of the male intruders was saying how he disliked being around others. "Then why be here?" Shade asked, without stopping. He walked into a darker corner of the cave, lay down and tried to fall asleep through all of the commotion, but unable to.

OOC: Wow... An actual post longer than five sentences. 'bout dang time! And please excuse any messed up bits; wrote this post piece by piece spread out over about three hours...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 1:20 am

Ciro's gold eyes snapped from their wide open state to half closed once again. He began to speak. "Just wandering around. This is free territory, eh? Or am I mistaken? Or maybe I'm just a bored, innocent passerby, looking for something to do." The male said in a calm cool voice and chuckled a bit at the end.

Soon, he just sat and watched. as he learned that one of the names was Night. In his mind, he went unnoticed. Or so it seemed, but he was probably noticed anyway. Just sitting out on the sidelines pretty much.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 3:16 pm

Fae growled, the male just didn't give up. "Well then, why don't you ask Fade's problem? He was the one who started it!" She barked at him, her lip heaved into another snarl. She watched as Shade left and came back not long after, laying onto the cave floor. The she-wolf was confusing herself with her thoughts, none of it made since. Finally she spoke to Night. "I told you to leave if that's all you want from me." She roughly growled, taking a few steps forward.

Fae turned to the attention of the new male, who was now speaking. "Ahh, something to do? Go over and talk to the female up the hill, her mate will start up a fight with you." She growled to him, walking back to Night. The she-wolf just moved closer to him until her muzzle almost touched his. She bared her fangs right in the wolf's face, "the next time you insult me you'll be limping home." She threatened the male, walking back deeper into the cave.

"And as for you," Fae started to the wolf who only just came. "You can leave too." She finished, not quite yelling but close enough. The she-wolf made a thump as she layed onto the ground, still growling but no longer baring her teeth.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 3:36 pm

Shade had his eyes closed, but listened as Fae yelled at the males. He admired her because of that; taking charge. He heard a thumping sound on the ground and growling. He opened an eye and saw Fae lying in the center of the cave. He spoke to the ones who intruded. "Get out or shut up. I'm trying to sleep and I can't with all of this shouting." He shifted, feeling the pain and cold pulse through him. He closed his open eye and tried to sleep again.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 3:45 pm

Fae gave a slight nodd, closing her own eyes. Her tail curled around her soft pelt, her fore-paws spread out underneath the grey and brown head. The moon was high and the ound of owls and crickets filled the air. The female's pelt glimmered like silver as the moon shined through the waterfall; Partially reflecting making the waterfall seem to glow.

The silver moon was starting to become covered with dark clouds; Rain clouds. The air smelled damp when Fae breathed through her sleep, it smelled like a long, hard storm was approaching. The fish were still splashing out of the water a bit, not as much as in the morning. The night was peaceful, for the moment.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 4:03 pm

Halfway through the night, Shade was awakened by a deafening roar of thunder. His ears shot up and his eyes flew open. He looked up and the first thing he noticed was that the cave was glowing silver. He searched for the source and saw Fae, her fur causing the magnificent light. He stared at her until he heard another boom of thunder. He shook his head and walked towards the mouth of the cave. Surprisingly, he was a little warmer and it didn't hurt as much to walk. However, he was now hungry for something other than fish. He could tell that it was dark and raining from behind the waterfall. He walked towards the spot he was lying in and sat, watching the silver reflections on the wall, smiling.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 4:39 pm

Fae was sleeping fine until she heard Shade walking by the enterance. Her lifted her head with gloomy eyes, half closed. She couldn't help but yawn. "And what are you doing up so late?" She asked, sleepy but firm toned.

Fae streched out her legs, standing to her paws. The she-wolf shook er body to remove any dust that may be on her pelt. Her eyes blinked wide open, ready for staying up. She cocked her head to the side slightly when she saw the male look outside the cave and waterfall. The female was a bit startled from her day-dreaming by a passing owl, most likely getting it's meal.

Fae just sat, waiting for an answer.

Last edited by WildWind on November 4th 2008, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 4:57 pm

Shade heard Fae speaking to him and was slightly embarrased to be seen staring at reflections on the walls. "I'm sitting. Is there something wrong with that?" He stood then walked to the waterfall. He walked back to the waterfall and lie down there. He was confused and angry with himself. Stopping violence instead of provoking it, waking up from thunder, watching reflections, thinking of Fae... Gah! He stood up too quickly, causing a new wave of pain to sweep over his leg. His leg pulled up instinctively, making him fall over onto it. He tried to get up, but couldn't with the pain. He was about to yell for help from Fae, but then thought, help? What am I coming to? So, he tried to get up on his own, thus causing it to hurt even more. He suppressed a yelp then just gave up. He lay there, thinking that the pain would go away and he could stand up later.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 5:43 pm

Fae rolled her eyes, standing up. She was starting to walk over to the back of the cave again when she heard him yelp. 'What now?' She thought, turning around. She was surprised to see that he was on the ground, trying to get up. She noticed he had just given up. The she-wolf walked over to him, giving a sly grin. "Need help getting up?" She asked, pushing him up to his paws with her muzzle.

Fae swished her tail as she walked away, still having a smile on her face. Her eyes had a tired gleam, although she was no longer sleepy. She sat by the waterfall, drinking what she could without getting her whole body wet.

Last edited by WildWind on November 4th 2008, 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 6:26 pm

Shade didn't want help, but Fae helped anyway. "Thanks," he said looking away. He limped towards the waterfall and took a drink as well. When he had finished, he decided to do something he hadn't done before; he snuck up behind Fae and pounced on her playfully, giving a sly grin as she had had before.

Last edited by Soul Hunter on September 7th 2008, 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 6:40 pm

Fae was enjoying the cool, refreshing water when she was knocked over by the other wolf. She was knocked right under of the waterfall, but landed on a bunch of dirt not far down. The grey wolf stood up and shook, knowing it wouldn't help under the rushing water. She back up, scratching her back paws against the dirt to help herself up.

Fae's coat was now dripping wet, but although she looked stern, mad and serious when she came back up, a smile came crawling onto her face. "You'll pay for that." She whispered, loud enough for Shade to hear. The she-wolf pounced back onto the male, hopping off afterwords.

Fae pranced around the cave to the opposite side of him, skidding to a stop. "Now what ya' gonna do?" She played, licking her lips after a yawn.

Last edited by WildWind on November 4th 2008, 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 6:52 pm

Shade was actually having fun. He smiled when she asked him the question. In answer, he ran towards her, (with a surprisingly small amount of pain), leaning to the left just before hitting her. He ran up the wall of the cave a few feet and jumped to the ground, stopping, turning and running toward her again. He pounced onto her then ran off to the opposite side of the cave, stopping and panting very slightly when he got there.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 6:58 pm

Fae laughed normaly, no almost silentness, the first in a very long time. The female stood to her paws and ran into Shade with a joyful pounce, trotting off into the cave's middle. The she-wolf lowered her front end in a playful pose, panting a bit now.

Fae barked at him, wagging her tail back and forth. She didn't care if she acted 'normal' for once, she was enjoying this; Something she rarely gets to have.

Last edited by WildWind on November 4th 2008, 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 7:28 pm

Shade could tell, but he asked anyway. "Enjoying yourself?" He ran forward, jumped over her, turned and jumped onto her back, making her fall over. He jumped up and ran towards the waterfall, skidding to a halt right in front of it and turning to face Fae.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 7:54 pm

Fae was about to reply when she was knocked over, she spun around on her back onto her stomach in a few seconds after the tackle. The grey she-wolf's tail wagged wildly as her excitement increased. As it increased so did the amount she was awake. making her more agile and ready.

Fae stood to her paws with a bit of back pain as her cuts began to sting. "You think?" She answered playfully to his question. The female ran to him with a gentle pounce, panting as she walked over to the other side and thumped into a laying position.

Last edited by WildWind on November 4th 2008, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 8:16 pm

Shade took the final pounce then saw that Fae had lay down. He took a quick drink then walked over and lay down near her. "Well, I never knew that I could have that much fun. Thank you for showing me otherwise." He looked at Fae and felt... Just better; the pain in his leg melted away; the cold within him burned out. He couldn't fight it: he loved this wolf.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 8:30 pm

Fae was slowly starting to stop panting when Shade lay next to her. The she-wolf, pulled her neck back and cocked her head; She was a bit surprised he had layed down next to her. But somehow.. She liked it. The female layed her head a top his fore paws, looking up to him with her shimmering silver eyes.

Fae pulled her ears back against her head, something was running across the cave's floor. She turned to where it was coming from, the back of the cave. It was a mere mouse, but Fae wasn't hungry. So the female just lay her head back on top of his paws, closing her eyes.

"You know, Shade.." She started, but before she could finish she drifted to sleep.

Last edited by WildWind on November 4th 2008, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
` pup

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 8:57 pm

Night clawed at the ground he growled almost sounding like a snarl, he wasn't going to leave until he got the proper thanks he deseved or untill she respected him but untill that day he would be a thorn on her side. he cared not about what the other wolf was doing, he was focused on Fae. one way or another he would get her to thank him even if it took the rest of his life to do so. " you better get used to being around fae i'm not going anywhere tell i get a proper thanks" his growled echoed through out the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shade at Waterfall Lagoon
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next