Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 5

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Shade at Waterfall Lagoon

Go down 
+2
MajesticWolfs
WildWind
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2009, 6:53 am

(If this is too much, please let me know.)

Fae lay her head onto her paws, though kept her eyes wide open. She had just slept, so she wasn't tired at all really, just a bit of grogginess. Her ear flicked to a sound in the nearby brush, and before she could stand a wolf walked in front of her. "You again? I should have known better." The female growled, but refrained from snarling for the moment. "I hope you haven't forgotten me, you still owe me a thank you for when I saved your life." "I don't care if you'll hang over me like a dead man for the rest of my life for all I care." "I told you I won't leave you alone until you do." That's it. He's gotten onto Fae's last and final nerve now. And that, my friend, is definitely not a good thing. The femme growled again, more aggressive than before. Her new snarl showed off her fangs. She walked over to the side of him, near the edge of the large pool. As she neared his body, she was ready to bite when something caught her by surprise.

A bullet had barely missed her, which was so lucky it wasn't even funny. When Fae turned to see what caused it, though she had a good idea, she spotted a Human wading through the water towards them. At least it wasn't near Shade, otherwise they could be in a huge mess. The Human became too close for the vixen's comfort, and she charged forward when he was on solid ground. She bit into the arm holding the sharp object that she knew was dangerous, causing him to drop it into the water. Blood trickled into the lagoon where the wound was, causing a small amount of the water to turn red with the crimson liquid. Fae started to just rip away at it's arm. Slowly, but surely, the Human's arm was becoming shredded. And not only that, but he was also beginning to bleed heavily. This she-wolf hadn't had such fun in a long time. Too long, to be exact. The only thing she was worried about was if the Human had more weapons, though she doubted he could reach one with her holding him to the ground and mauling him.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2009, 8:46 am

he started screaming at the top of his lungs.He took his other arm and punched her in the face, forcing her to let go.Suddenly a large black "birdlike" creature flew in.(check character area.)It rammed him down into the deepest part of the lagoon turning it even darker red, almost killing him.The man was barely able to stand and run.A wolf barely stuck his head out of the lagoon."Sorry, was I interrupting anything?" he said glancing back at the running figure.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2009, 9:15 pm

Elsewhere, a white-blue wolf was running towards the lagoon, from the Dense Woods. Very alert, she was entering unfamiliar territory, and she knew it. "Gotta get away from those men..." She said to herself.

A man burst from the brush in front of her, and ran past her without stopping. "Gah!" She yelled as she nimbly jumped to the side. He burst past her, but not fast enough for her to detect that he was wounded and bleeding. "Gotcha now!" she shouted, and jumped for the man.

The previous fear she felt when the man was chasing her with the stick that made the noise left her, and she chased the weakened man. Now at his heels, and him screaming for his life, she jumped. Alas, he fell right at the jump, and Tsuki cleared his head, crashing towards the earth, nearly avoiding a tree. The man got up and ran off before Tsuki could get up again and chase him. "Dang it!" She shouted. But she knew that the lagoon up ahead would be the perfect place for food, anyway. She didn't need human flash today, anyway.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2009, 4:33 am

The multi-hued femme was ready to end the struggle when a large, stinging pain hit her cheek. She refused to yelp, but winced at the large bruise the Human had left beside her left eye. She was ready to take another lunge at the man, but a furry looking bird dragged him past her and pushed him into the water. She turned to where she saw, and definitely heard, the splash, lowering her bloodied neck at the.. Wolf? But it had wings, how could it be anything like a wolf? Nonetheless, it was a wolf, whether Fae liked that strange, bizarre fact or not. The female growled lowly, and shot an angry look towards the new male. She eventually dismissed him, ignoring his question completely. She gave a passing glance to Night, then moved her fluffed neck back forward. With a gust of wind, she could smell out a new wolf in the territory; Oh how Fae was getting tired of them. Then, with some rustle of leaves and brush, and some screaming, she could hear the wolf up ahead on the trail towards the woods. But, this didn't interest the vixen, so she stalked over to the rocks in front of the waterfall cave. She looked around for Shade, not exactly paying attention to what she saw, and entered the cave. She wasn't tired, she had just awoke. "Dang annoying, irritating, stupid wolves. Think they can just waltz up when clearly you're in the middle of something." She ranted on and on, eventually getting so quiet all you could hear was a small humming sound, if you were beside her, at least. The femme laid down beside the falling water, still inside the cave, and rested her head on her fore paws in a relaxing manner. She just wanted to have some peace for once, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2009, 8:35 am

Thunder thought the wolf would appreciate him getting rid of the hunter."hey... are you okay?I mean...you seem mad..." he said barely getting up from the bloody lagoon."it's probably the wings..."he thought."Hey...if you want me to leave...I can." he said just about to jump into the air.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
` pup

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2009, 5:11 am

Night winced from the sound of the gun shot, he whipped his head around to see a human running towards themhe jumped to his paws and snarled at the human. he was just about to lung at him but Fae beat him to it, she was giving the human more then what it looked like he could handle. at least until the human hit her, he was ready to jump to her aid when some strange looking wolf came out of no where and tackled the human. he silightly tilted his head to the side while looking at this new wolf. he had never seen any wolf with wings before. but soon he shook his had and turned his attention back to Fae, that winged wolf was somewhat interesting but he was her for another reason and wasn't going to worry about anything else until he got it. Night followed her back to the cave he entred it not really caring whether that other male wolf was around or if Fae would be angry for him coming in unannounced. he sat down close to the caves entrance and stared at Fae, "noting is ever dull around you, something always seems to be going on."
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: I am Tsuki.   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2009, 4:13 pm

Before Tsuki could go look for more food, however, she heard a group of wolves chatting in the distance. "That's strange... you would think a group of wolves would be able to take down a human..." she thought. "Wait... group of wolves? A pack?" Tsuki knew this wouldn't turn out well. A group of wolves could easily take her down and turn her into a quick meal.

Then again, she was hungry. She hadn't eaten in a few days, and the encounter with the human had reminded her of that. Not knowing if she could catch anything in this forest, she knew what she had to do. not without caution, she approached the noise of the wolves.

After a few minutes, she came to the lagoon. "Hello?" she said, and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shade at Waterfall Lagoon
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5