A Journey Home - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A Journey Home

Go down 
+5
Faye
MysteryGirl
Nature
Kihyah
Kouga
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

A Journey Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 7:38 pm

Kihyahs orbs grew big as he rose remembering the small pup, " Crap...go find the pup..." he says hating himself for getting so distracted and caught up in everything. " I just hope no bears found her last night...once you find her make sure you both get yourselves some food before catching up with us again. I will stay here and watch over Mystery until the sickness brought by the rise of the sun passes...thank you Faye, you're surely a blessing to this pack." he says before laying back on his chest to lick softly at Mystery's stomach and murr softly to the pups inside.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 7:57 pm

Faye nodded in acknowledgement and turned in the direction of the cave.She took off at a a lope.The morning sun warmed her body within minutes because her pelt color was black.When Faye was only half a mile away from the cave she slowed her gait to a walk.She eyes scanned the terra,but no sign of rabbit or any other easy catch.Faye walked up to the cave entrace and looked inside."Hello?Is anybody here?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 9:47 pm

~Paradise~
I ran "Mytery! Kihyah! Mystery! Kiyah!"
I yelled with a smile on my face as soon as I make my entrance in the cave I looked around.
It was quiet to quiet I looked around.
"Hello?" My voice echoed. "Hello?" I repeated and it echoed once again.
I started whinning and whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 9:58 pm

Faye walked over to the sound of the whimpering and found the pup.She smiled,she was happy the pup was safe and sound."Hello young one,my name is Faye and the Alpha and Alphess sent me to find you."Faye threw her head back and howled to Kihyah saying the the pup was alive.I ended the howl abruptly and turned to Paradise."Are you hungry?"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 10:10 pm

Kihyah's audits twitch catching Faye's howl, he sits up leaving his now sleeping mates side to pad off a few yards so he could throw his head back and respond. Glad she was safe as he told Faye through the rise's in his tones, giving out another howl on where they could find a field where they could both go hunting for a tasty meal of mice. Giving her the location of the trail that would lead her southwards to it. The pup should be at the age where she would start learning to hunt for the little critters, it was a good thing too with fall rolling in...but it worried him with how late they were having their own pups. Most being born in the spring it was strange for them to be having pups so late in the season, he trots back towards Mystery thinking and wondering if the young offspring would have a fighting chance in a brutal winter storm the cave not like that of a den which would be suitable for keeping them warm but he was uncertain of such things. He just hoped he was mistaken and that all their efforts would keep them safe and alive.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 10:19 pm

~Paradise~
I yelped and jumped back as the wolf started speaking I shivered.
"Y-Yes." I said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 10:30 pm

Faye looked at the pup,"Lets go meet Kihyah and Mystery so we can go hunting,just follow me and try to keep up with the pace."Faye began going towards the meadow`s trail at a jog.It wouldn`t take them too long to get there.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 10:48 pm

~Paradise~
"I can't...." I tell her in a whisper
I whine and run back in the cave and lie down I couldn't help thinking about my parents I couldn't help thinking about mystery saying I wasn't her daughter it just wasn't right I whined lightly.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 11:02 pm

Faye reluctantly jogged back into the cave and went over to where Paradise was."Well Mystery is a bit cranky lately because she is in pain often,I`m sure she didn`t mean it.If you stay here you are going to starve."Faye nudged the little pup,not knowing exactly what to do.She could drag the pup by the scruff of the neck.Or just leave it here.Faye back away from the pup and sat down to watch her.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 11:09 pm

Mystery squirmed lightly in her sleep, having felt Kih leave her side to go howl back to Faye and her peds started to tuck close against her frame as she started to wake, whining softly in her half asleep state as she squeezed her orbs closed shut more.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 11:11 pm

~Paradise~
I snorted and lie down not making a sound.
"Ugh...."
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 11:17 pm

Faye went outside into the sun,she lied down on the grass.The summer sun felt hot on her black pelt.Faye hated being hot so she decided to return to the cave.Maybe if she treated the pup harshly it would listen to her.Faye lied down on the cave floor with a sigh.Stupid pup,why was it giving her such a hard time?
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 11:32 pm

~Paradise~
I looked in Fayes eyes Stupid Female, Why couldn't she understand the word 'Misunderstood?' I ask my self I snorted to myself she acted like I was supposed to like what? Go wherever she was she wasn't my mother and I didn't want her to be niether did she look like the pup lover. If that wolf was to call her Stupid right now I would be truely misunderstood.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 11:37 pm

Kihyah returns to Mystery's side to softly lay his brute frame down beside her again, his maw coming to rest right beside her stomach. His pink ribbon tongue rolls out to gently lick at her belly while murr affectionately to her and their pups. He closes his eyes gently ready to nap again with her until the sickness subsided, a soft yawn escaping his ivories interrupting his murring briefly before his jaws clamped back down so that he could start up the gentle murr again.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 11:43 pm

Faye stood up,stretched and yawned."Just Forget it,I`m not wasting my time on you any longer."Faye walked out of the cave and walked straight into a nearby forest where she walked around aimlessly looking and listening for a snack.She gave up and lied down at the base of a tree trying to keep cool.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 11:48 pm

~Paradise~
I sighed. I knew I was abit cranky too after my mother and father dying I went out into the hunting grounds not scared I was safe it was only mice I looked around keeping my eyes mainly on the ground. I saw a mouse pass by and grabbed it recently not saying a thing just shaking it when it was dead I sniffed around for Faye untill I found her against a tree I walked up to her and dropped it before me. "I'm sorry for what I did I truely am I'm stupid anyway." I repeated what my dad said and started walking back to the cave leaving the mouse for Faye.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 12:04 am

Faye grabbed the mouse between her teeth and stood.She jogged over to the cave.She dropped the mouse at the cave entrance and entered the cave.Faye didn`t want the mouse.She lied down.Faye fell into a very light sleep,so she was still able to hear everything else that was going on.

(G2G)
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 11:07 am

Mystery had stopped her whining and squirming once Kih had lied back down beside her and started to lick at her belly. She had even relaxed under him and fallen back asleep after she stretched her fores out as she lay on her side, in her stretching of her peds making it possible to see the small bump as her belly had began to swell with the growing pups inside of her. Her stomach even bothered her in her sleep as her auds twitched gently every now and then when it would jab at her and she would cringe just slightly in her sleep but Kih's licks and murring soon calmed it as she moved mindlessly and buried her crown in his pelt softly as she tucked her peds back close to her frame.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 12:06 pm

Kihyah woke when her movements had woken him, her squirming softly in sleep and watching as her face would contort in pain and sickness he licks her muzzle first a few times before coming back down to lick at her stomach again. He stops momentarily to murr softly and talk to the pups inside of her as she slept, " Leave your mother alone pups. Let her sleep, you can pick on her when you come out eh?" he smiles warmly and licks at the soft fur on her tummy, grooming it down as his murr starts in his chest again. He was done napping, wide awake now as his own stomach grumbled at him even more hungry then it had been earlier when he had tried taking on that deer alone. He curses at himself for trying such a stupid thing, he should have just hunted some field mice or a rabbit, his jaw still ached from where he had gotten kicked.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 12:38 pm

Mystery wakes about an hour after Kih had, her stomach slowly settling down as the day progressed. Waking slowly first her auds twitched before her jaws were forced apart in a wide yawn as her lips curled up over her enamels before her maw came back together quickly. Licking her chops lightly she set her crown back down against the terra, watching Kih as he groomed at her belly and she smiled softly. Her stomach wasnt hurting her anymore, just a litte bit of sickness lingered in her throat to wait for her to do something it didnt like. Moving slowly she sat up to lick her mates auds to thank him for being there with her and soothing her like he always did.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 12:57 pm

Kihyah smiles when she sits up slowly and licks at his audit, " Mmmorning." he murrs to her, giving her thank you licks to her muzzle for the affection to his ear. " How are you feeling?" he asks softly, it was somewhat of a whisper because he wasn't sure how the sickness worked exactly but when he felt like puking sometimes loud sounds made it worse so he did everything he could think of to make sure she was absolutely comfortable and seeing her move so slowly to come clean his ear he knew her stomach was still giving her trouble.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 1:10 pm

"Morning, Im alright babe. Still a bit sick but ill live." Mystery tells him with a warm smile, touching her nose to his and rubbing against it tenderly with her own after he was done licking at her muzzle and she gave out a soft murr. "How long did I sleep?" She asks him, now burying her crown in the pelt of his neck as she wanted to be closer but didnt want to risk moving and upsetting her stomach into making her heave again.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 1:38 pm

Kihyah smiles warmly as she nuzzled into his neck, he turns his head softly to curl his neck closer to her enjoying their cuddle from her. " I'm glad to hear you're feeling better then you were." he responds before taking a gentle breath and continuing, " You slept as if it were night." he tells her wrapping his tassel around her haunches over her own tail. He closes his eyes giving out a content sigh, " But that's all right...you need the sleep for mothering our pups." he says giving out a loving murr as he nuzzled softly against her, it was amazing that they were already parents having to think of their family already even though they were not yet born it was clear they were already doing the work of parents.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 1:59 pm

Mystery snuggles warmly into her mate as he wraps himself around her and she leaned against him, closing her jades and resting her crown gently against his shoulder after she had nodded to him. "They may make me sick and exausted for awhile but their worth it." She smiles, licking at Kihs pelt lovingly and nuzzling him softly as her tassle curled around his. "Have you thought about names yet?" She asks, not really having any herself but she wanted to see if he did.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 2:24 pm

Kihyah smiles wide, he had actually been giving it a lot of thought since he had found out she was pregnant even in anticipation of either sex. " Okay well for a girl I thought we could call her Rayn or Ashe if she's grey like me, if black like you I was thinking Misty a little play off her mothers name since she'll probably look like you. That's all I've gotten for girls and for boys I was thinking if he's black like you Lucid. Um if you were looking for more originality then that I can provide, girls...Sunar, Lillahvay, Ahneesha....boys...Ahktohn, Tohn, Vahlar...that's all I got off the top of my head." he smiles wagging his tail softly against her hinds. " What about you? Have you thought of any?" he asks curious of what names she might have thought up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Journey Home
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next