A Journey Home - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A Journey Home

Go down 
+5
Faye
MysteryGirl
Nature
Kihyah
Kouga
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

A Journey Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 4:48 pm

Kihyah's audit twitched softly and his head twisted right as he rammed into a tree. He stops and shakes his dial, continuing to listen to the message. It was claerly Faye, happy to hear she had returned with information on new food sources in Yellowstone he smiles and sitting down throws his head back producing a howl to indicate his location in conjunction to her. He was off now somewhat more eastward then whence he had left by, still in the process of marking his scent trail he had been surprised when Mystery and the pup hadn't followed but he figured they were busy or perhaps had made their way back to the den together seeing as he needed to get back to work and that morning would soon be approaching Mystery's sickness seemed to hit her at those times so as dawn was slowly creeping up on them so was her nasty gut feeling. Faye could join him at the scent line, it would be easier for him to talk to her and she would be able to make it there within a few short hours time. Still not having made it very far yet due to the delays he had encountered.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 5:15 pm

Faye replies with a short howl saying she was on her way.She changed her slow walk to a brisk jog.The wet dew on the grass stuck to her paws.Scents of unknown wolves filled her nose.She wondered if anyone new had joined the pack or there had been tresspassers here.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 5:41 pm

Kihyah sits to wait, not wanting to move too far ahead of Faye and her not be able to catch him. His audits twitch listening to the soft cricket song that played across the forests and plains of Yellowstone. A few owls hooted off in the distance probably either getting ready to hunt a few field mice or were settling in after doing such a thing, the scent of the dew ridden grass played at his nose a calming aroma that filled the air. He could smell where he had just been and caught a light hint of the other wolves including his mate. It seemed as though they were still there discussing what needed to be discussed as he had continued forward. He sends out a howl towards his mate now, calling out curiously to get any news on what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 6:17 pm

Faye changes her gait into a lope afraid her pace was too slow.She was about 25 minutes away now.Surely she wouldn`t be late.Her ears picked up the sound of Kihyah`s howl.It seemed the message was for the Alpha Female so Faye didn`t respond.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 11:13 pm

Mystery snorted toward the pup, her tassle flicking in irritation as she growled lowly within her chest. "I am NOT your mother.." She clarifyed, having pinned the pup under a pad and forced her to expose her belly to her, lieing her auds down to show her how she was to act when submitting. "Whenever Kih or I growl toward you.. This is what you do." She tells the pupper, her auds flicking as she heard Fayes howl in the distance and she removed her pad from ontop of the tiny frame. Glaring back at the little fae as she started off toward the sound of Kih who was now howling toward Faye, breaking into a light run when she heard him ask her what was going on. 'On my way babe." She howled out back to him as she ran, looking back a few times to check if the pup was follwing.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 11:46 pm

~Paradise~
"No..." i said light and sadly I felt so hated.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 12:57 am

Kihyah danced impatiently on his fores, his hinds wanting to rise and welcome his mate but he had to wait for Faye to arrive as well. He whines softly before letting out a few barks in both of their directions to hurry their butts up, in a joking manner as his tassel begins to wag prominently behind him as a soft grin crosses his lips. He whimpers softly stretching out on his fores just a little to yip in the night air in anticipation to see them both.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 4:07 pm

Mystery treds into view of her mate after a little bit of time had passed and smiles, coming up on his right side and padding up to him quickly. Once close enough she buried her crown in the fur upon his neck in a loving nuzzle, also masking over any other scent that wasnt her's as she rubbed herself along him. She could feel her morning sickness creeping up on her and once she was done with her scenting she settled her hinds to the terra beside him, licking her stomach lightly in an attempt to sooth it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 7:47 pm

Soon enough Faye caught sight of Kihyah and Mystery.She yipped expressing her excitement.She stopped before them and sat down.Her tounge hung out of her mouth as she panted and caught her breath."Did anything of importance happen while I was away?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 10:30 pm

Kihyah starts laughing, a hearty deep laugh that rolled up out of his throat as the corners of his eyes creased and a wide ear to ear gaping maw showed just how funny he thought that particular question was. Tail already wagging from greeting his mate, he responds to Faye. " I'm sorry..." he says trying to catch his breath as he shakes his dial, " It's just that almost everything that could have possible happened took place while you were gone and now it's pretty much died down once you've arrived...well, where to begin." he says looking towards his lover, knowing her stomach was causing her a bit of sickness already but he did have to explain before the pup caught up to intrude. " Well, long story short. Sitka's mate came here wanting to join, we allowed him to be Omega as long as he swore her off. Angel then entered the lands, I quickly made short work of her pinning her down of course...rolling questions towards her, she would be given a punishment for disobeying my law and coming back which I had vowed to kill her if she ever did. She threatened to come back and kill me, threatening my family as well. She agreed to take what ever punishment I gave her for her crimes, I punished her that she would forever be Omega in my pack. That she would always eat last and that she could not have pups so long as she lived, that her bloodline would die there. She disagreed, as did he running off after I had let her up figuring they were going to do as I said...they ran off in defiance, to protect this pack I did what had to be done and killed Angel. Mystery took care of Sitka. A pup came across her dead parents having followed her parents...why she didn't think he pup would do such a thing or need to do such a thing in order to have any hopes of surviving is beyond me...but anyways, she found her mother and father dead. Sparing her life, it is being determined what is to be done with the pup. But she will not be killed...other then that not much..." he chuckles softly having finished being a little winded from having to retell the tale. He then leans down and starts to lick softly at Myst's crown murring softly to her as he lay down. " And I suppose with it being close to dawn I suggest we stay here and rest, also to sleep through the morning sickness might be best." he explains to them both, " Plus I'm exhausted from everything." he says before a yawn escapes his maw, a soft whine caught on the end of it as his ivories came down to clamp together again.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 9:39 pm

Mystery listened silently as her mate explained what had happened while Faye had been away, continuing to groom her belly as the soft, slowly strokes of her tongue gave her slight comfort. When she felt Kih's licks to her crown though she murred heavily to him, her tassle slowly starting to sway behind her as she lowered her frame to the terra as he did. Curling up beside her Kih and settling her crown near her stomach she closed her jades as a wide yawn forced her jaws apart. Once it was silent again other than the soft sounds of the night her left aud flicked suddnly as it was the one nearest to her stomach. Sliding her crown over to press the side of her crown against her belly she listened, at first only hearing the sounds of her stomach starting to act up but as she listened longer she started to find the quiet rythmn of two faint thudding heartbeats. Smiling she nosed Kih, rolling slowly over onto her back so he could listen as she pulled his crown down to her stomach with her fores.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 10:07 pm

Kihyah had laid his maw down after the yawn and then all of a sudden his head was being pulled over. He resisted a little at first until he realized it was his mate then started to ask, " Love what are you..." but when his audit laid on her stomach and heard the quick small heart beats his tassel began to wag and he looks up to her with joy in his silver eyes. " Is that...is that what I think it is?" he stutters out in something of a gasp, his maw a gape as he continues to listen to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 10:24 pm

Faye blinked her eyes a couple of times,trying to consume all of that information."WOW,I guess I missed a lot!"She exclaimed.After Faye`s eyelids began to feel a bit heavy,she decided to lie down.She rested her head upon her paws and fell into a very light sleep.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 10:34 pm

Mystery smiles widely to her mate, nodding her crown up and down gently to anser his question before sitting up lightly to lick his nose a few times. Lieing her shoulders back down she let him listen to the pups as she gave out a content sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 10:42 pm

Kihyah smiles seeing her nod yes, his moon orbs shutting softly as he rests his maw lightly on the ground beside her stomach listening to the soft heartbeats of the puppies in her stomach. His breathing gradually grows deeper as he relaxed as the images of a beautiful family and pack filled his head drifting him off to a light wolf rest, allowing his sense to stay alert to the surrounding area as he slept not wanting to be surprised when it came to his pack. He wakes lightly to lift his head in small bursts of every five minutes careful not to wake his mate as he would circle in on himself before settling back in to rest again. The movement necessary otherwise he would fall into too deep a sleep and not be alert as he rested.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 11:06 pm

Mystery settles her crown upon her Kih's fores as he sets his maw down to listen to the pups, her jades closing gently as she fell quickly into a deep sleep. She didnt notice when Kih woke while she slept, having not gotten the best sleep the past few nights now she would sleep soundly hopefully as she curled into her Kih and wrapped her tassle around her hinds mindlessly.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 11:44 pm

Kihyah's audits twist around in his sleep around noon-ish as he heard a twig snap in the forest. He perks his head up and softly heads off towards it, he crept forward smelling the air as he went and quickly found his way downwind of the animal. It was a mule deer by the smell of it but he wasn't sure if it was a buck or doe with fawn, he'd have no chance if it was just a doe or buck as it would be far to fast for him. He slowly made his way along the woods they had just come from, he stops dead in his tracks as he see's the buck. Crap! He thought to himself, just his luck. Well, it was worth a shot if he could get close enough before it saw him. When the bucks eyes creep away so that he could not be seen he slowly crept closer to the deer, it would make such a perfect meal for the three wolves it was just too good to pass up.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 12:08 am

Mystery squirms in her sleep a few minutes after Kih had left her side, whining softly in her sleep before her jades flashed open suddenly as she realized he was gonefrom her side. Her orbs scanning the terra she sniffed lightly, a certain, gut wetching scent flooding her nares and her stomach lurched, there was no stopping it now. Jumping up quickly just to jab her stomach more before running a few steps away and behind a bush to heave up her dinner from the night before. After she was done she caught her breath, walking sickly back to where she had moved from with her auds and crown low. Her movement upset her stomach more as she walked so she lied her frame down against the terra, whining softly as she closed her orbs and waited for her mate to return from where ever he had gone.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 12:27 am

Kihyah hears his mate lurch so does the mule deer and he picks up his head to pay attention to that, he squirmed lightly on his haunches bundling up the recoil energy in his ligaments before lunging forward quickly. The deer turns to look and it's hinds start to spring into gear but much slower, allowing for him to get a bit of a running heads start on the buck. He turns suddenly and Kihyah takes hold of his side teeth gnawing down into flesh. Being to close to the mules legs he gets kicked solidly in the maw, which loosens his grip from the hide only to shake his dial as he trots forward before picking his pace back up into a run to give chase once more to the male deer who was now a little ways ahead of him but was at least injured which was slowing him up a bit.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 10:06 am

Mystery lied there against the terra, still whining as she curled into herself and closed her orbs, her stomach still turning and twisting as it tied itself in knots and the feeling of about to lurch again didnt fade very quickly. She buried her maw in her tassle, her nares being extremly sensitive to certain scents at the moment and she lay tense as she begged silently for her stomach to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 1:29 pm

Kihyah became to distracted with the sounds he was hearing from his mate and let the buck go, slowing only to turn his frame back towards where his mate trotting back towards her as he cleaned his maw of the blood. He wouldn't have let it go so easily but after chasing it for awhile he had realized that he hadn't injured the mule deer anywhere near life threatening or to slow him up enough for him to catch him all alone it was done. He had lost his opportunity but those things happened while hunting in the wilds. He picked up his pace hearing more whines issue from his mate there was an urgency in his run now hearing how bad she sounded, knowing he hated to be alone and not taken care of when he was sick pushed him to try and run even faster to be with her wanting to comfort her. He barks and yips to let her know he was on his way, anxious to be by her side again.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 1:58 pm

Hearing her mates barks and yips to tell her he was coming she yipped softly back to him after her auds had perked toward the sound of his barks and she had opened her orbs again, just telling him she heard him as she curled into herself more.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 4:35 pm

Kihyah races to her side, coming to a soft stop as he pants softly but licks her crown softly in between his panting to try and calm her. He whimpers softly as he squirms softly on his pads working his large brute form onto the ground slowly as he continues to groom her lovingly attempting to help her relax and settle the tummy aches she had. Pathetic as the whines crackled in his desperation to fix her feeling sorry for having left at all in the first place. His tail flicks lightly behind him in worry as he continues his cleaning of her black pelt.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 5:29 pm

~Paradise~
I finally found my way back to the cave where Kih and Myst lived.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 7:14 pm

Faye`s eyes fluttered open hearing that Kihyah and Mystery were awake.She stood and shook her body,trying to get that sleepy feeling to wear off.Faye noticed that Kihyah had to be by Mystery`s side at all times so she asked"Kihyah,do you need me to do anything like go check on that pup or go catch something to eat?"Faye sensed that Mystery would be due soon.She wagged her tail at the thought of pups,she loved pups.
Faye whined in sympathy for Alphess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Journey Home
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next