plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 9

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

plain grass (Wolf rp)

Go down 
+4
Kouga
HollowLeaf
Nature
Shadow200
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Male Age : 27

plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 12:49 am

[Kirozanagi]

My dark silhouette brushed through the light colored grasses. Remaining close to the ground I inched closer towards the other wolves. The air was scented of quite a few of them. I caught the words of a female speaking. I layed down in the grass, feeling the spoft ground below me. Through the grasses I could see the obscured form of a white wolf. The others nearby seem a bit... eccentric? If that word applies here. I guess I'll wait and see what'll happen- at least for now.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

Female Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2012, 9:45 pm

Wind looked at Silvermist and smiled she sat down and looked at the young wolf. "Hello Silvermist, I am wind, What brings you here?"

L'moine wasn't paying much attetion to what he was doing he was crouched by the water with his nose near it, He sneezed twice and his head is now wet he backed up and chuckled looking around him and smiled
"Hello Silvermist, I am l'moine"
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 5:57 pm

Jade yawn showing off her razor sharpe K9 teeth stretching out her slim body, shakeing her snow white pelt as her ear's perked up listen to the field around her. She slowly got up upon her huge white paws and lift up her head slowly smelling the familar scent of deer close by, looking forward with her bright sky blue eyes, while her tail swish from side to side, pawing across the open plains carefully through the tall grass with light and quick paw steps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plain grass (Wolf rp)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9