plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

plain grass (Wolf rp)

Go down 
+4
Kouga
HollowLeaf
Nature
Shadow200
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Male Age : 32

plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 9:45 pm

Kiba smiled and continued to rub his face in her soft pelt. "I was dreaming about our family, we have over 4 tinny snow white pups who were like fluffy balls of cotton. and each of them looked just like their mother." He smiled and licked her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

Female Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 1:25 pm

Wind smiles "I was dreaming about us and four pups all white two males two females and our den safen this territory" she says and smiles
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 2:43 pm

Kiba smiles, "So you want to live here, make this our territory? Because I think that is an exceltent idea! It is the perfect place for us" He licks her and both start walking in order to find a den.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 12:33 am

Wind Nods "yes I wanted to make a territory here we well be safe we have food water mountains basiclly our pups well be safe" She says and licks Kiba's Nice fur
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 12:35 am

"That is what is most important to me. I want to keep my family safe, hopefully my big family" Kiba winks at her and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 12:41 am

Wind smiles "Its important to me and you" She chuckled
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 12:47 am

"I guess if this is our home we should look for some type of den. Lets go!" Kiba gets up looking very eager to provide for his mate and he starts to sniff the air to try to find which direction to go.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 1:02 am

Wind gets up and does a wired look "Dont we have to dig a den?" she asked lookin round seeing no tree den stone dens she runs to kiba "I Think we have to Kiba my dear I see no stone an tree dens" she says confused and wonders why kiba was looking for some
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 9:05 am

"Well even if we have to dig one, we want it to be in the right spot where it will be hidden." Kiba smiles and starts to look around for the right spot.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 1:09 am

Wind chuckes "Alrigh let look in the right spot kiba" she says and looks with him
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 1:33 am

The mates then start to walk untill they reach an open field full of tall grass. It is near a river so they can have water and fish, but they need to find the right spot in the field to dig their home.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 11:22 pm

Smiles looking at were to dig by were Kiba was looking at "Perfect!" she was aniouxs to dig fr some reason and she howls to claim and sniffs around makeing sure we have food around she smelled Hares and elk she wagged her tail saying ~Its perfect here please?~ she nuzzles Kiba "Its lovely lets dig a den here" she says and smiles
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 8:11 am

Kiba smiles at her and then starts to dig. It is in a perfect spot so thatthe tall grass will hide them and give them cover from other wolves, and a safe spot for hen they have thier pups. He starts to work into a frenzie as he digs, trying to get it done so his mate does not have to sleep out in the cold.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 10:56 am

Wind helps to dig it deeper "Ill help" she says not waning kiba to do the job alone
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 11:20 am

Kiba smiles as Wind comes to help me. After a couple of hours digging they manage to dig out the enterence and the passage down to what would be the main cavern, but they both are tired and decide to take a break. So they go over to the river and play around in the water. Kiba smiles and splashes wind, playfully.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 11:24 am

Wind wags her tail in the water and sapshes kiba with her tail to splat water she was so happy she even rolled in the water to get the dirt off of her
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 1:14 pm

Kiba rolls around too to get cleaned off. The he just sits in the water to relax and cool off.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 8:43 pm

~Wind~
Once she gets clean she gets out of the water and her coat shines in the sun she shakes to dry off she is shiney her fur glitzen in the sun she smiles "Kiba this well be the safest place are you hungrey cuz` I am" she says in a good tone
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 9:35 pm

"You know, I am hungry. Do you want me to go out and catch us something love?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 10:30 pm

Chuckles "Why yes one hare for me and one for you" she says and licks kiba's muzzle "Ill get my hare" she says and nuzzles him
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 12:34 am

"Sounds good" Kiba smiles and starts to sniff around to try and find a hare trail. He picks up the scent and starts to follow it out into the tall grass.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 7:19 pm

Wind finds a rabbit she chases it into the long grass and she bites it with her powerful maw and kills it she picks it up and moves by her den she eats it waiting for kiba she grabs it and shakes it like it was a chew toy getting the leg off of the rabbit
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 8:17 pm

I sniff around and I find a rabbit. I stalk it for a minute and then I pounce and catch it with my mouth, and shake it untill its neck snaps. The I bring it back to the den and see Wind is already there.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 2:45 am

Wind saw kiba here she eats the meat off the rabbit blood gets on her maw she licks her maw when she was finieshed with it and could not eat the rest shewent in the den a dug a food store one it was finished she put te rabbit their and came back out and looks at kiba "you could eat im finsihed" she says and goes to the water and jumps in the water cleaning off she comes back out and lays down by the water and smiles

Last edited by Shadow200 on September 26th 2010, 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 12:54 pm

Kiba goes to work on his rabbit and managed it eat it all, so there was nothing but bones left. He licks the blood of his mawl and goes over to the water to take a drink and to clean off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plain grass (Wolf rp)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next