plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

plain grass (Wolf rp)

Go down 
+4
Kouga
HollowLeaf
Nature
Shadow200
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

Female Age : 24

plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 12:21 pm

Wind kinda smiled "Answer him brother"she says nicely with ears twiching

L'moine~
He started to get annoyedofkibd fast of asking questions witch he knows answers to "Ok Kiba im annoyed of you how we are gonna hunt is to ya know stalk then once we get close im in front you two are on one side and wnd is on another ok kiba!?" he growls gettin mad than he was before
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 5:06 pm

Kiba got angry too as a growl rose in his throat, "Excuse me, I was just asking! Why are you getting so angry?!" He then steped forward and snapped his jaws toward the disrespectful male.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 8:14 pm

Wind runs off jumping to one rock and another when she reached the ground she turns around and looks up to watch her own brother and mate argue

L'moine~
he growls angry than ever "Like I care about you! I only care about my sister" he growls at kiba hisars fatten hi tail raised high
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 12:22 am

"Wind is my mate and I care about her too!" He growls and snaps at L'monie and looks so angry at him. "And since she is my mate that makes me the alpha and I will not have you treat me this way!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 12:18 am

Wind still looks up she blinks and is surprised

L'moine~
He growls and lunges the attack he grabs kibas neck drops him to the ground after "ALPHA OR NOT!" he growls madly then he grabs kiba's paw hard and put him to the egde and let go he grabbed kiba's paws "Look at that Big brother is gonna hurt the alpha" he says with a smirk/growl
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 12:42 am

While Kiba is on the ground he managed to move his head and clamp his jaws down on L'monie's paw that was on his neck. As soon as Kiba grabs his paws his stands up bringing L'monie to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 8:50 pm

Wind watches she runs back up and growls "STOP IT"she says with a bad nasty horrible growl she gets from her father

L'moine pushes kiba off not hearing his sister he clamps jaws onto kiba's neck and drops him l'moine goes the the edge and stopped after knowing that a growl came from his sister than he sat
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 2:38 pm

Kiba slowly starts to get up from the ground, still looking at L'monie with hate in his eyes. He then looks over at his mate, amazed that she was able to growl like that.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 8:32 pm

Wind looked att those two "Your just like pups when you fight so stop it right now!" she does that grwol agian to warn them to stop

L'moine nods seeing distrust in kiba once again "Sister you got it" he says and goes down jumping by rock to rock and goes to his den and stays their
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 11:31 am

Kiba submits to his mate after that growl, "I am sorry my love. I just got carried away with myself." He looks up at Wind with big puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 8:04 pm

Wind sighs "Its ok kiba, Its just that if my brother dies or you becuase of fighting it well be horror ill never sleep, nor eat, nor drink.So thats why i stopped it quick" she says turns around then swings her head to look at kiba "My brother got along with much males i meet over my adventure and he left after that but so on my other brother and sisters got along great i never saw my brother do this" she added then she turned around looking down and she went from rock to rock and got down next she went to the den and sat by the water she looked at her reflection then it disapeared she got up and ran into the den she layed down just sad.

L'moine was mad at kiba he decides he well stay away from them or ignore kiba when he talk to wind l'moine howled "Wind my sister ill only talk to you for now on and kiba eesh pup!" he hwols then with a laugh he just luaghs like their was a problem with him and he stops he sleeps.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 8:25 pm

Kiba just sits out there for a little while just trying to calm down after the fight. He had no idea what to do about L'monie but he just decided to go back to the cave with his mate. When he got there he saw his mate laying down and looking so sad, so he went over and started to lick her pelt very lovingly, "Don't be sad my love, I am here for you"
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 9:02 am

Wind sighed "Im fine" she says and then she falls asleep

L'moine went back in his den and slept
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 4:19 pm

Kiba continues to lick Wind's pelt to sooth her as she slept, but after awhile he falls asleep next to her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 8:37 pm

Wind awakes she slowly moves trying not to awake kiba then she got through and stands up then she runs out of the den and layed by the water then slept their

L'moine awakend and smiled he then fell asleep again and dreamed of his sister and him messing around play fighting then when kiba came in she left her glowing senses near me
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 10:05 pm

As Wind gets up Kiba then turns over and snore's loudly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 10:20 pm

Wind flicks a ear in her sleep and she was dreaming happily]

L'moine just slept and slept no dreams
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 11:57 pm

Kiba continues to sleep and he curls up to keep warm, and he dreams happily about his mate.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 10:29 pm

Wind awoke once the sun rose she went in the den and nudge kiba"Kiba wake up.." she says and started at him but then turns to the enterance and walks out by the water she sits waiting for kiba

L'moine was sound asleep he sneezed and woke up he went back to sleep and curled up sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 4:45 pm

Kiba wakes up when Wind nudges him. So he stands up and takes a minute to stretch and then goes out by the water and sits by Wind and playfully nuzzles her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 11:36 pm

Wind smiled. "Kiba to let you know i know you dont like my brother anymore but its time for you to trust him again"she says and smiles

L'moine awoke again and yawned he got up and went out of his den he ran to wind but looked at kiba and rolled his eyes then looked at wind "Wind for saying Kiba here um i dont want to say but i think i wont trust him anymore" he says and look at the water then back at wind thinking ~Would kiba push me in the water?~
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2010, 12:27 am

Kiba sighs and looks at him, "Wind I will try too, be he needs to understand that I am alpha and the leader!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2010, 2:51 pm

Wind smiles "Ok Kiba" she says and look at her brother and pushed him in the water "Better luck im your sister and we can still act like we are pups only if you and me are alonee" she says and walks into the den and sits with a smile on her face

L'moine growled and got up from the water then he jumped over kiba and ran to his den going inside and sitting their and yawned and layed down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 1:32 pm

(My character is BlueFeather)
*sits and lies down on the grass, I peer up to look at my surroundings to see nothing, I put my head on my paws and close my eyes*
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 8:18 pm

*walk's over to the other wolves slowly tail tucked between legs, eyes rolled back, head down*

"Hello i am Silvermist i am new"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plain grass (Wolf rp)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next