plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

plain grass (Wolf rp)

Go down 
+4
Kouga
HollowLeaf
Nature
Shadow200
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Male Age : 32

plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 1:38 am

Kiba sighs and turns to go back to the den to lay down, "Let's go Wind, if he wants to go we cannot stop him. If he needs us he will come back"
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

Female Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 6:22 pm

Wind~
she sighs and walks to he den she sat on her rump letting te air breeze trew her fur "He might not ever come back" she says looking up in the sky

L'moine~
Thinks why he left he sighed and let out a howl "IM sorry but im not returning again..." his howl fades into the air makeing echos it stopped and L'moine closed his eyes his head out of the mountain den and someone could find him.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 7:40 pm

Kiba hears the long, sad howl that echoed around the valley. He felt for his mate so he went over and lovingly nuzzled her in order to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 9:50 pm

Wind~
she smiles looking at kiba she nuzzled him back "That was my brother's his only echoes and fades mine dont only when i stop howling it stops

L'moine~
He awakes the den got deeper he fell all he way down it h survived "OUCH!" he howls "HELP" his howl fades and echos threw out of field
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 7:02 pm

Kiba hears a painful yelling in the distance that he recognized. So he started running toward the rock section of the vally where it came from, hoping wind's brother did not get seriously hurt. He ran while at the same time cursing himself for letting the male just run off with a broken ankle.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 9:54 pm

Wind~
She find her brother and grabs him and drags him out not slipping she drags him out farther and dragged him in the den then layed their with him

L'moine~
He smiles seeing his sister laying with him and he sleept
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 1:03 am

Kiba made sure that his wounds were licked clean and that there was some fresh kill for all 3 of them. So he went out and caught a couple of rabbits plush 5 huge fish from the river and brought them back. He wanted to make sure that Wind's brother would be ok. For some strange reason he felt a kinship with the other male through his mate. Almost like L'monie was his brother.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 11:26 am

Wind~
She grabed a rabbit and walked into the food part of he den and ate it and came back and grabbed another rabbit for er bother and nudged him and droped the Rabbit

L'moine~
Awoken to a nudge from his sister and sat up he ate the rabbit but not all then layed back down puting his head on the rbbit "I need to sleep" he says and falls asleep
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 1:43 pm

Kiba made sure that L'morie was comfortable and that he wasn't in any pain. When he fell asleep it was a relef becuase that meant that he was getting the rest he needed. Kiba then ate one of the rabbits plus some fish. Seeing that L'morie was still asleep Kiba went out to the river for a drink.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 7:04 pm

Wind~
she went out of the den and looked at her mate then ran to the mountains she stopped at the highest mountain then finaly her alphahess howl came as she howled

L'moine~
He still sleeps "No...Mother....you cant be dead!" he says in his sleep he dreamed about his past "PAPA!" he yells in his dream when his fater vanished while the sand went aroud him mning his father left while it was their
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 7:59 pm

Kiba stopped drinking as he heard a howl, and he realized it was his mates. He just sat there listening her howl and how beautiful and magestic it was.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 10:50 am

Wind~
She stopped howling and went down the mountain nice and steady she ran inside the den and went in her den side of it running like a praised animal then she lays down to rest

L'moine~
Awakes with quick fear then goes to kiba with his head down L'moine was not limping anymore "Hey Kiba Ill stay and be in your pack" he says and puts his head up and perks his ears
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 12:04 pm

Kiba smiles as he hears that L'monie will stay, "That is great, and wind will be so happy! I am so glad you want to be apart of our family! But remember that I am alpha and anything I say goes, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 12:20 am

Wind~
She slept not hearing nothing

L'moine~
Had done a ugly growl "You have nothing on me why should i do what i want to! like hmm go in the alphas side of the den and play with the pups and teach them how to hunt and fight!"his alpha growl became loud and srong scaring kiba to bits
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 1:08 pm

Even though Kiba was scared by L'monie's reaction, he still kept his ground "I didn't say you couldn't do that, what I mean is I am the leader and I make the decisions about the pack"
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 7:08 pm

Wind~
She sleeps like a scared animal after running fast

L'moine~
Pfft. He thoughts "So you mean I CANT even leave with wind and not chu when i want to SHOW wind something and not you" he says and does a luagh
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 11:08 pm

Kiba just looks at him with a soft look showing on his face "Wind is my mate, I just want to keep her safe" He then turns around and goes to snuggle up with Wind.
Back to top Go down
Akela
` pup

Akela

Female Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 5:00 am

Akela walked past Kiba and Wind feeling jealous of them, she had never had a mate, and wondered what it must be like, to have someone love you. She lay down with her head resting on her small paws as she rolled thoughtfully onto her back, she wondered if there was something about herself she could change. She got up shook herself before walking further away from Kiba and Wind ith a smirk. She lay down about 50 metres away. Falling asleep sadly, late at night under the dark sky.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 12:20 am

Wind wntto kiba and licked him

L'moine~

Goes to akela "Hello Their hot female" he says and lays next to her
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 2:18 pm

Kiba smiled at the lick and then playfully nuzzled Wind, "I love you so much my love" He smiled and then buried his face in her soft pelt, breathing in her beautiful scent.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 3:51 am

Wind feels kiba's breath in her fur she smiles flicking a ear

L'moine~
Looks at akela seeing her dark pelt he well play the trick on her
Back to top Go down
Akela
` pup

Akela

Female Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 4:22 am

*rolls over still fast asleep.*
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 6:56 am

Wind smells kiba's pelt a licked it "Kiba,Dont chu wantto work on the rest of te den make it bigger for a huge pack like with 600 members in a back""she says and nuzzles kiba

L'moine~
He pushes aela awake then runs wit footprints leaveing to were he was going he went to the top of the mountain ten fell asleep before he did the thought "That female is not hot at all so i go with one,Named Ria"hethought
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 1:29 pm

"yeah I should get back to work, but how about you stay here and rest because you look tired" Kiba smiled and got up and went back to the secret spot where the den opening was. He crawled down the tunnel, which was several feel long and went deep into the earth, and he started to dig out the main chamber for the huge pack they would have one day.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 4:30 pm

Wind smled sh was not tired at all so she helped

L'moine layed down and rested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plain grass (Wolf rp)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next