plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

plain grass (Wolf rp)

Go down 
+4
Kouga
HollowLeaf
Nature
Shadow200
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

Female Age : 24

plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 7:24 pm

Wind smiles looking at kiba she get up and wags her tail licking kiba's furry cheeck she loves him "I loveyou kiba" she says in her niceest tone she could get wind also puts her paw on kiba's
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 10:04 pm

Kiba smiles and licks her cheek in return "And I love you Wind" He nuzzles her lovingly and lays down by the water with her next to him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 11:35 pm

Smilees she is comfrotable around kiba but thinks of her mother then she sighed her brother l'moine and her and other brother that l'moine and her have never met well same with mother and father she might not wag her tail but her mother is dead so nothing to worry but she wont wag her tail after that sigh
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 1:06 pm

Kiba looks over and see's that something is bothering his mate, so he whines and nuzzles her, "Hey, whats wrong my love?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 9:23 pm

Wind looks at kiba "Nothing, dear" she says nicely then flicks a ear and lays closer to kiba puting her head on kiba's paws
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 12:57 pm

Kiba smiles, loving that Wind was so close to him. He then rests his head on top of hers, so they they are laying together.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 10:59 pm

Wind~
Likes her mate very much her brother shadow had a mate nmed mist then pups she was happy by thinking about it she wagged her tail and smiled "I love you Kiba" she says

L'moine
Enters sleeping feilds and looked at the water seeing his sister and ran to her witha stop"Hey wind whats up" he ases and sits on his rump
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 1:16 pm

Kiba smiles and licks his mates pelt as a loving sign to her. As he does he see's a male wolf come toward them and sit down, so Kiba gets a little bit protective of Wind and he starts to growl at the other male.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 4:58 pm

~Wind~
Wind hears kiba growl then escapes her headfrom kibas and gets up backing up she thinks it might be a fight so se stays away

L'moine~
He growls at kiba "Why are you growling at me!" he says and growls louder his fur dont spke up but his tail wags madly "WIND IS MY SISTER!" he snaps at kiba not knowing that
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 5:42 pm

Upon hearing that he then starts to back down and then sits, but still appears ready to spring "I am sorry I did not know."
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 8:36 pm

Wind~
Goes to her brother and lookst him with a frown "Why didn't you go with brother shadow!" she sid with tiny growl and she flatten her ears madat her brother l'moine

L'moine~
He sighed "When we were pups our litter of six shdow toldus to split eurico whnt on his own same as hmm shadwand we wetih each other to this part ofte forest now sistr, wind remember was dad allways says do not adventre on our own oh and sister poleth went with eurico sorry my mistake shadow must be dead by now maybe he got eatten by a bear" he sad firmly lookig at his sis with a duh look then looks at kiba and stands like a real alpha male infron of kiba "I dont know who you are!? being with my sister,wind" he growls his alpha growl
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 12:18 am

Kiba then starts to growl back, "She is my mate, and I will protect her. So don't try anything!" He growls more and then snaps at him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 7:14 pm

Wind goes by kiba and slightly perked her ears and looked at both of them not getting into it she just watches

Lmoine~
He growls "MY SISTER I COULD DO ANYTHING WITH HER I COULD HUNT SHE IS MY SISTER AND I LOVE MY SISTER SO DONT TELL ME I CANT DO ANYTHING WITH MY SISTER,WIND" he growls with a snap in front of kiba he askes for a contest witch his sister wind well judge "I want to see if you alpha enough to actullallt lead a pack with my sister" he said slighty and snaped his jaws and does a evil luaghed "But i wont run a pack with her she well have to CHOOSE who gets to eat her prey in the den" he says and does his evil luagh again he puts a paw out and does a smirk "deal?" he asked kiba
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 10:24 pm

Kiba growled, there was something about thei guy he didn't like. He also did not like bringng his mate into this, but he had to in order to protect her so he puts his paw out toward the other wolves "Deal" He growls
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 11:26 pm

Wind~
She sighs "Ok brother and my mate kiba i well judge and brother if you loose and he get me rabbit you hunt one for me and you get a leg then just leave me alone for now!" she says and puts her paw down "ALPHA CONTEST IS ON!" she says loudly for others to hear

Lmoine~
gets his paw away "First is a alpha howl saying wind my sister and you say mate" he says and howls goodly saying wind my sis you are the best and he stops howling and looks at kiba "You howl now wind's mate!" he says with a alpha tone
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 1:44 pm

Sitka just frown at the other male, then he puts his head up and lets out a long deep howl meaning "Wind I love you so much" Then he puts his head back down and lets out a smug smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 2:21 pm

Wind~
She smirks at kiba then got it in her head "WINNER IS KIBA" she says and smiles at her brother "That was all you loose Brother" she says and gets the rabbit for kiba to eat

He puts his ears down "But I-I-I'm good with my alpha stuff who do you thinK Kiba is to you to me he is a whimp at alpha stuff!" he says with a alpha growl so loud yellowstone could hear it and he shook his head so mad he even ran to the lakewith a alpha splash when he jumped in and came out all ok and sat "WAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO NOW WIND!"he yells
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 3:29 pm

Kiba smiled and puffed out his chest in triumph as he sat there smiling. He watched as wind's brother go crazy and run into the lake. he ran over to see if he was ok, "Sorry about that, but it looks like I am the alpha. But you can stay with us and be apart of our pack" Kiba offers trying to be nice, seeing as he was Wind's only family.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 4:47 pm

Goes by her brother "L'moine im sorry but your a brother you cant be alpha around these areas kiba is alpha now but you could slighty dont go crazy but you now brother just look around here this alphaess got to talk to the alpha but your welcome to be in the pack but your rank will be hunter you must EARN SUB-ALPHA!" she says in he nice tone and turns to kiba and licks he mate's cheeck

Simply loos at her "Ill be welcomed but I well try to EARN sub-alpha" he mummbled and went some were and found elk he jumped a the bull the bull kicked him and his whine was loud wind and kba could hear it also he fell to the on "AROOOOOOOOW" he whn loudly

Last edited by Shadow200 on October 8th 2010, 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ran to rank)
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 5:17 pm

Kiba then ran over after seeing him get kicked. Then draging him by the scruff of his neck he brought him into the den and tried to see what was injured, "Are you ok, tell me what hurts"
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 5:45 pm

Wind~
Runs in the den looking at her brother "OH you ok!?" she says worried she licks her brother's wound finding it but it wont work so she let out a greef sigh after licking the wound.

L'moine~
Whine he pushes kiba awa from his wound on his neck he deeply took a breath in then out and he looked around layingon the ground she closes his eyes thinking I-I FAIL he re-opened his eyes and smiles seeing them "Do you think i fail sister and kiiba" he says but he never said kiba's name at all
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 9:38 pm

"No you did not fail, you were a little foolish to take on an animal of that size alone though" Kiba smiled at him and tried to make him confortable as Wind licked at his wounds. "But you are still apart of this pack and we will help you get better" Kiba smiles
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 10:04 pm

Wind~
she nods in agreement when kiba says that

L'moine~
Gets up his paw broken "Why would I want to stay! i could do anythingby myself ill survive" he says and limps out the den and walks far from te den limping
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 11:04 pm

Kiba runs after him and then cuts him off, "you are going to stay, you can hardly walk so are so injured. We are your family, lets us help you" Kiba pleads
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 11:54 pm

Wind~
she goes by her brother and her mate she wont say anything

L'moine~
When he gets cuts off "Well guess what Im not staying" he growls then walks off limping going around kiba he limp runs and digs in the muntain then hides maeing sure they dont find him he lick his wounds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plain grass (Wolf rp)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next