A Journey Home - Page 13

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A Journey Home

Go down 
+5
Faye
MysteryGirl
Nature
Kihyah
Kouga
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

A Journey Home - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 4:25 pm

Kihyah smiles wide seeing the other wolf's pride then his respectful bow towards him. He dips his head a little towards the male to indicate he accepted the gesture and was proud of Juneau as well for his loyalty towards himself, his mate and the pack. Kihyah knew he made the right decision and Juneau was just proving it was even more, his tail starting to wag behind him as he felt more and more like the pack was growing into a true family. Juneau was always ready to prove himself and wanted to please him which was a great quality as he knew that no matter what he asked of the brute that Juneau would do it, do it well and even try to do it better as he never wanted to disappoint. It was a remarkable quality in the wolf, it meant to Kihyah that no matter what he asked of Juneau he would never be disappointed and that if he was the male would do everything to try and rectify that. He smiles and nods before his gaze turned outwards across the vastness of the lands they inhabited before he trotted off, marching down the embankment to head off to the meat cache to gather some food for his mate as she would be starved when she awoke. He didn't need the shallow end of the water instead he noticed a piece of driftwood heading down stream and he jumped in after it playfully. Kicking hard in the current his powerful legs pushed him across and he picks up the stick on his way to the other shoreline. The current carried him a little ways down but it never bothered him as it was to be expected, such a vastly powerful thing would carry him there was no point fighting it. Climbing out his pelt hung from the heaviness of the water before he shook starting with his dial leading down his shoulders to his back then his hinds out to the tip of his tail. Water droplets spraying off the derma before he padded forward towards the hill that held the meat inside the crevices of the boulders there.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 7:42 pm

The female`s tail thumps upon the earth,seeing Juneau`s arrival.For a mere moment she takes her mind off the guarding to nod a greeting to Juneau.The ash colored Fae sits back on her hauches to watch the terra.Everything seemed good,no stray wolves around because the herds of caribou and bison were at peace.Perhaps at nightfall,she would organize a hunt.Only if all was well with the alpha,alphess and the pups though.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 1:06 pm

[ I hope you don't mind me joining you all? If so, I will kindly leave. :3 ]

Paws pounded against the ground, each step jarring the gray wolfess atop them. She didn't know what she was doing, where she was going. She didn't care any more. All she knew was that this was a pack's territory; she scented the borders probably a good mile back. Her eyes were solemn and empty, glazed over in thought. She slipped up. She promised herself she wouldn't, but she did, and it ended in the exact same result she expected: heartbreak. She should have known the first time he disappeared, that he didn't love her. But it didn't matter now.. Nothing did.

A steep hill. The female climbed to the top, searching the miles of wild territory for the pack of wolves she so desired. There, in front of a den or cave of some sort. A flicker of amusement passed over her complexion before quickly vanishing back into her sorrowful face. With a twitch of her tail, she began her slow trot to them, taking as long as she felt she could possibly stand without becoming annoyed at the long distance. It would be a while before she reached the wolves, but perhaps not as long as she would like, as the breeze was blowing in their direction, sending her scent straight towards them, their own unknown to her nose.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 3:19 pm

The fae rose to her paws,just in time to spot a lone wolf crossing their terra and heading straight towards her.Her first instinct was to fight,but it was Kihyah`s job to determine whether or not there would be a war.Her hackles raised up,and low growled emerged from her throat,warning the others of this unwanted presence.Was it the fae here from before.No,it couldn't be,Jeaunnu had driven her off earlier.Protect the pups,protect the pups.Her mind continued to say.
The black fae decided it would be best if the intruder didn`t reach the den and smelled the pups.She left her guarding spot and broke into a swift run,heading towards the loner.Her ears were flattened against her head as she pushed herself faster to meet the fae.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 3:29 pm

Fae, seeing the other wolf make a mad dash towards her, almost decided to halt her trek towards the wolf pack; to allow it to reach her first. But it soon became obvious that this wolfess was no leader, and thus Fae decided to have a little fun while she waited for the Alphas to arrive.

Rather than stopping, she increased her speed, a graceful run that almost seemed like she was dancing. She ran right past the she-wolf, which wasn't hard with them both running towards the other, and quickly skidded to turn around and (attempt) to run past again. She really didn't care if the wolf got annoyed with her antics, it would only amuse her further anyway.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 4:20 pm

Mystery jolted awake suddenly having heard the growls that had emerged from Faye outside of the den. Her heart pounding already she looked over at her pups, sighing in relief when all three tiny forms were curled up into each other. Realizing then that she had fallen asleep beside her mate her auds perked, scanning the cave for her Kih. Not seeing her silver brute she whines gently, leaning down to give their pups a loving lick before she got slowly to her pedistals. She hoped they would be alright for atleast a few minutes, they would be warm enough snuggled together but would be hungry if they woke. Sighing as she headed toward the entrance of the den, her tassle flicking as she tried to figure out what was going on. As she got out into the open the scent of the stranger hit her nares and she growled softly, trekking forward a little ways until she could see Faye and the new femme.

(:D Hey Wild, good to see you. You're welcome to join just dont pester my members to much. ;3)
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 5:23 pm

Jeaunu smelled the strange wolf also and rose to his paws with a small growl in his throat as he started to make his way toward the female. But just then Faye took off on a mad dash toward the other wolf and started chasing it, then the alphaness emerged from the den and started forward as well. He knew this could not be good if the alphaness got in a fight and left the pups alone so he caught up to her, "Mystery, Kihyah may not want you out here and away from the pups. I will go to help Faye so you don't have to leave the pups alone. Kihyah should be back shortly because he went to go get food" He pleaded with the alphaness not to leave the den but rather to let him go.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 5:31 pm

Kihyah finished grabbing the meat and crossed the river at the shallower part so that he wouldn't loose the dinner in the water as he swam across at the deeper parts. There he just trotted through the ankle deep water from the sand bar that lay underneath, happily prancing without a care in the world before he heard a commotion. He blinks a few times confused as to what could have happened in the short amount of time he had left but his pace quickens none the less until his eyes settled upon the strange fae running past Faye towards the den. His heart pounds hard in his chest as he drops the meat but before his legs could react to the signal in his brain which told him to catch her he watched as she circled back around, a playful expression on her mug he chuckles a little easing the tension that had collected in his chest he leans down picking the meat back up before heading forward. Raising a brow as he passed his tassel held brilliantly high behind him as he left the 'fiasco' behind to ascend the embankment to the cave. Seeing Mystery out his eyes widen, his face holding an expression of 'sheesh I pick the strangest times to leave' before dropping the food in front of his ebony mistress. "Eat love. I'm going to warm the pups...Oh and the stranger seems harmless enough plus I'm sure you could use the stretch, why don't you go talk with her. Juneau accompany her to make sure she is safe, I'll hold down the den." he says before padding into the cave only to lay down next to the newborn babes and curl his body around them to provide them with extra heat for their slumber.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 6:00 pm

Mystery turned to Jeaunu when she heard him beside her and she flicked an aud lightly as he spoke, her orbs flickering back and forth between him the den and Faye with the stranger. Once he was finished she nodded softly, shifting uneasily on her peds as her audits perked worriedly toward the cave. "You're right Jeaunu.. Thank you, the stranger is welcome for now unless she starts a fight then chase her off if need be. If you need me-" She was cut off when he mate came into veiw and she blinked slightly before he set the food infront of her. "Hey babe, and alright ill go talk to her. Have fun with the pups, Thank you." The mistress tells her mate, licking his nose before he headed off toward the den. Taking a few bites of food she murred gently before heading down to go confront the stranger, her tassle flicking gently as she treked down toward the two faes.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 6:43 pm

One wolf came forward after the other, but it seemed most found her uninteresting. At one point she thought a male just arriving was going to charge towards her, but he held his ground before entering the den. An ebony wolfess was halted, then after eating a bit came towards the multi-hued female, whom of which was quite disappointed. Fae had expected more wolves, but either way, it would end the same. Fae halted her careless pestering, and decided to meet with this female, who seemed to be the Alphess, but she'd been wrong before. "Looks like we have a winner," she said lowly, and with a couple of swift lopes, she skidded before the she-wolf, a blank expression on her face. "And could she, perchance, be the Alphess? I have yet to meet her, and I must say, the hospitality here is atrocious."
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 6:53 pm

With Kihyah being back from his food run and Mystery going off with Faye to welcome the new stranger, he went back to the den and left the fae's to talk to each other. Kihyah was going back to the den to play with his pups so Jeaunu decided to just nap in front of the den in case there was any trouble from Faye and Mystery.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 8:27 pm

The Fae flattened her ears and walked over to the side of Mystery.Her eyes scanned the new female over.She snorted her disgust of the stranger.The ebony colored Fae turned and broke into a jog towards the pack.She had enough of that female,hoping Mystery would not return with her.But she probably would,knowing Mystery.I small smile came to my maw as I saw Jeaunnu sleeping peacefully.Faye laid on the ground with a thump,her eyes scanning the forest,waiting for Mystery to return.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 10:25 pm

"I'm sorry for our inhospiality, you caught us at an odd time." Mystery spoke to the new comer in her lands, the mistress's onyx tassle lashing gently at her heels while her audits perked forward toward the femme before her and she shifted lightly atop her pedistals while she listened as fae left. "I am Mystery, Alphess of this terra. Would you be kind enough to tell me your name and why is it you did not make yourself known before entering our lands?" She femme asked placidly, her jade, amber lined optics scanning the stranger that stood before her.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 1:44 pm

Fae said nothing to her reply, and simply watched the female carefully. She didn't know why, but something felt.. Off about her. She looked down to the she-wolf's paws, ears pulled forward in curiosity. It appeared she was making the wolfess uncomfortable. Blue, silver-rimmed eyes flickered back to the wolf's face as she spoke, her tone of voice calling out "leader" before the word even escaped her maw. With her questions, Fae turned her head to the side, looking in the direction she had came from. "Mhm, although I would usually withhold such information about myself, you seem like a nice wolf, so I shall tell you: I am Fae. As for why I didn't make myself known? I have my reasons, and let's just leave it at that, shall we?" The gray she-wolf wanted to bite herself. No matter how hard she tried, her old self was almost entirely gone, replaced by a calmer, more "understanding" female. She scowled mentally at the thought. "The Alpha. Where is he? Should he not be included in such matters as strangers so close to home?" It was getting closer, she could feel it. Although it would have happened by now if she had been able to think of her (previously) usual sarcastic remarks. Either way, it was going to happen, and Fae longed for it.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 2:30 pm

Mystery nodded gently after the femme had finished telling her her name and had explained why it was she had not made herself known and the onyx mistress was calm until the strangers next question. The instict to protect her newborn pups sparking up suddenly when Fae had asked where Kih was, knowing exactly where he was and what he was doing was the problem. He was in the den, with their pups. The mistress's right audit perked back toward the den and she could stop the sudden ruffling of her derma as she shifted uneasily on her peds again." The Alpha is.. Unable to talk with you at the moment." The mistress replied hesitantly, not wanting to tell the stranger about the tiny pups that were being protected by the rest of the pack and she now wished that she could be wrapped up around her little ones. Maybe she could get Kih to come out and take care of the new comer after it was safe enough.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 8:59 pm

The pups shifted slightly in their sleep, obviously aware that it was not their mother they were snuggling with anymore and a few soft squeaks came from them. He turns his nape around nosing them gently before his pink ribbon would roll out of his maw to slide over the soft fluff of the babes pelts, the bigger of the black girls rolled to her back tiny paws flailing in the air as he cleaned her round tummy getting a pad up his nose. He pulls back turning away as his dial shook with the sneezes that over took his muzzle for a few moments, he licks the end of his snout a few times after before turning back to finish cleaning them the other two giving up little fussy noises here and there before they fell back asleep. They snuggled into his silver derma and one another, giving out tiny grumps when one would flail in its sleep or move into a position that was uncomfortable for the rest. He grins wide before turning his attention back towards the cave opening, his audits had been fixated there the whole time keeping him alert to any danger that may present itself.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 12:41 pm

Jeaunu continued to sit outside of the den keping watch over anything. He watched as Mystery went over to the stranger fae and saw Faye standing near watching also. He also was there to provide and extra level of protection to the pups in the cave in case something happened. His ears twitched as he heard tinny sounds comming from the den, and he smiled as he imagined the new pups in there. He was so happy to have some new members in the pack and look forward to meeting them soon.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 11:02 am

[ Sorry for the delay! As usual, if you want me to change anything in this post, let me know. ]

Fae cocked her head in a curious manner. "Oh? Well, I guess it shall be just us then, mhmm?" The multi-hued wolfess looked around the terra nonchalantly, taking in the scents of the other wolves.. Including some pups'. The femme's ears perked forward, as if trying to catch a little cheep from one of the pups, and then turned back to the Alphess, eyes keeping an interested gleam. "How old are your pups?" She asked calmly, truly wishing to know. She had no intention of hurting them, which she hoped the female could recognise from her body language; she was just curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 5:23 pm

The mistress nodded gently as Fae commented no how it would only be the two of them and Mystery began to relax a little as the femme looked around, her tassle flicking gently at her heels as she watched. When Fae's audits perked forward toward the den sudden Mystery's perked back, hoping the female ment no harm to her little ones but the gleam in the femmes eyes as she asked how old her pups were was reassuring. "Just a few hours." Mystery replied with a soft smile as she saw that Fae really was just wondering. "I need to feed them soon, come with me up to the den and i'll let you talk to my mate while I nurse them?"

(Oh btw im MysteryGirl, Had to make a new account xP)
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2010, 3:40 pm

The pups woke and Kihyah freaked as they started trying to nurse from his side which had nothing there to offer them. When they realized the same thing they started crying for their mother, tiny little yips that screamed 'we want food' to his keen fatherly ears. He turns using the walls of the cavern like a large megaphone to bark out to his mate that she needed to get back and quickly. He had definitely enjoyed daddy time, but now they absolutely needed their mothers attentions not his. He squirms a little away from them as they once again try to find some kind of food in his fur and their cold little noses were starting to tickle, he knew she must have heard his barking and was probably on her way as quickly as possible but it wasn't quick enough as he started yipping out laughter as they tickled into his sides. "Quit you guys." he manages to get out before laughter over took him.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2010, 3:41 pm

[ I figured. ^^ Sorry for the small size btw, couldn't think of anything. ]

Fae's tail momentarily began to wag when she heard the female's invitation, and for a moment, the gray wolfess almost forgot why she was here. So she nodded, a small grin on her maw. "That would be lovely." Walking a few steps towards the den, she stopped, looking back to the femme and awaiting her lead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 5:57 pm

Mystery smiled softly seeing the light excitment on Fae's maw once she had asked her question and the mistress's own tassle started to sway happily behind her at her heels. Mystery was close behind the femme when she started to make her way toward the den and when Fae looked back the mistress gave her a light smile, perking her auds suddenly when she heard her mates bark. "Oh just in time, sounds like the're awake." She spoke to the femme breaking into a trot up the enbankment, motioning for the newcomer to follow. Once getting to the mouth of the cave she turned back to Fae, "Stay here, he'll be out in a moment." she said before disappering into the den. She chuckled then hearing Kih's laughing and seeing the pups squirming into his side, "Hi love, my turn?" she asks with a soft giggle, running her maw lovingly against his with a gentle murr before scooting the puppers away from his belly so she could place herself between her mate and the wailing little ones then scoot them up into her own belly to nurse.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 2:40 pm

Kihyah moves to allow his mate access to the pups, "I believe they missed you." he says rising onto his paw pads as he smelled the foreign scent of the femme outside of the den. He knew that the task of dealing with her was now placed firmly upon his shoulders, a burden he was much more willing to bare at least there would be no tickling involved. He trots out towards the others, a soft smile upon his maw as he viewed the stranger who would not be this close if his lover had not allowed such a thing then moves forward to greet her. His tassel was softly swaying along his hinds as a gentle brute voice left his parted jaws as his tongue formed the words in greeting. "Hello...my name's Kihyah, I'm the Alpha of these lands and who might you be?" he asks, his nose already pulling an assortment of different smells from the females pelt that indicated to him a variety of things such as where exactly she had traveled through their terra to end up here even smelling things that told him a bit about what she had eaten earlier. His audits twitched lightly forward as he waited for her name.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 8:42 pm

Fae listened as the Alphess spoke, then swiftly followed when she started in a trot toward the den. Stopping upon command (which irritated the wolfess that she had done so), she listened to the sounds erupting from the den. Soon enough, Mystery's words came true, and the Alpha arose from the dark cave. Fae's stomach turned as she realized that they were mates. She had assumed with them being "Alpha" and "Alphess", and knew what that meant, but it was only when she scented the pups on his fur that she began to miss her own... mate. Unable to control herself, she gave a slight growl, though she was not looking at the male, but at the ground, eyes glazed over in memories. It was when her asked her name that she realized that she had done so aloud, and in turn she flattened her ears and said, "Mhmm, sorry about that. I was just... thinking over some things." Sighing, the she-wolf sat down, ears perking forward again. "And to answer your question, I am Fae."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 10:45 pm

Mystery watched as her Kih left the den to take care of Fae before the mistress turned to her pups once more, smiling at the tiny frames giving out gentle suckling noises along with little squeals when one would accidently push another just slightly. Much more comfortable and relaxed beside her pups the femme groomed the little ones lightly, her larger girl grumbling at her as her mother had interupted her nursing but quickly going back to feeding once it was over. The other two, the little red brute and the youngest of the three the tiny black fae seemed to like their little baths though as they relaxed under their mothers tongue. Mystery gently set her crown close to her babes once the grooming was done, one aud listening to them the other to the entrance of the den as the femme let her jades slide shut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Journey Home
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next