Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 6:17 pm

Jay stepped under Amber to carry her, " We go back the way we came...no matter what we run into at least now we have all of us to face it." he says repositioning Amber on his back and started back to the forest of mist. " If I remember not many animals live in there and I'm guessing not even a rabid puma would dare step foot back in there..." It was the moment Jay stepped up in his leadership, he had to both females were counting on him to get them out of there and to safety. At least with the humans he knew how to avoid them, anything beyond here he didn't know and if there were that many cases of rabii's he didn't want to even attempt that way. " Maybe we'll be lucky enough to find your sister." he said through hard breathes to Willow knowing it was something that had been bothering her, " Hey...maybe we can even take a little revenge." he smirks at her trying to make the one way that sounded just as bad as climbing into a pumas mouth better then climbing into the pumas mouth. " If we follow the creek like I did, it should mask our scents and find us our old den...I think Amber needs time to heal."
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

Female Location : Belonging to the mountains, Living in the forest... Or trying :D

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2012, 7:28 pm

Willow's ears twitch slightly, "You're pulling my tail, right?" her fake smile had all but disolved as she followed the golden male. What Jay said was true, there really were not many animals back there, "Yeah, if she even survived all the stuff that happened." Willow sighs slightly before putting on a true smile and perking her ears. Revenge sounded nice right about now, "But revenge on whom, exactly?" her gray-silver face was full of genuine confusion.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2012, 9:55 pm

Jay continued to carry Amber, " Well those dang cats won't follow us towards the humans, they know better and I have most of their traps in my head we should be able to avoid them without getting caught. Besides didn't you say you had a sister you left behind?" he asks turning to look at her, " One of us never gets left behind and your sister's one of us now." he said just as they began to enter the forest following the creek that seemed to be the only sign that one wasn't getting lost.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

Female Location : Belonging to the mountains, Living in the forest... Or trying :D

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2012, 5:21 am

Willow nods slightly, "That's true. So, we'll be heading towards the humans but steering away from them because they offer protection?" her brows knitted in confusion, "And yeah, I did say I had a sister. But I don't know if she's still alive. That's the problem. I never saved her from the battle. Never, so she's most likely dead, unless you want to go back up to the mountains with me and check." Willow's voice was rising in desperation. The trickle of the creek was close in her ears and she kept her eyes forwards, remembering everything that had happened in here.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2012, 8:51 pm

Amber lied against Jays back, out of it to say the least as her orbs tried to close as she wanted to sleep. She kept herself awake for the most part though, once trying to reposition herself on the brutes back but she just ended up squirming and whimpering out in defeat. She listened now to the two talk, it seemed muffled and her orbs were shut. When she finally realized she was missing chunks of the conversation she whined, knowing it was because she was falling in and out of sleep and she squirmed to try and wake herself which worked slightly as her wounded chest rubbed into his fur which irritated it into hurting her.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2012, 7:12 pm

Jay nods, " That's the plan...figure I didn't seen any pumas or anything else near those humans so that's our best course and in sense we're trying to avoid them we could stick to the mountains and maybe we'll figure out what happened to your pack." he says as he continued along the creek bed through the forest of mist. He was going through a roller coaster of emotions as he was no leader and more of an Omega so this whole deciding was driving him crazy.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2012, 9:44 pm

Willow's ears twitch, "You know, ever since I've known you, I've been even more afraid of humans than I ever was when I lived in the mountains." a checkle fell from her smiling lips. Jay reminded her of Jagged Rock, her past leader. Besides the half tail thing, but Jagged Rock was missing the tip of his tail. Was it the same? "Well then, you're gonna be brave enough to follow me up there?" Willow's muzzle points to the disappearing tips of the snow covered mountains. It made the silver fae wonder, was her camp still there? Was anyone living there?
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2012, 6:12 pm

Jay answered, " I've been brave this far...just because a couple of humans broke my spirit a while back doesn't mean a wolf can't reclaim it...lets go see if there's anything left." he said as a promise to his friend, she had helped him and it was time he came to terms with what had happened in his past and let it be that, the past although he would learn from it. " I advise we head that way, it'll cut clear past the humans...might take longer to get there but it's safer trust me." he says as he adjusted Amber's weight on his back, it was becoming easier to carry her the more he did and he was finding ways to use her to balance himself a lot easier. " You saved my life Willow...more times then I can count and even if we find nothing there...at least you'll know what happened, I'm not sure that's something any wolf should have to live with."
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2012, 1:22 am

Willow looked at Jay, her eyes had been trained on him for a while now. Blinking only from time to time, like an owl, "Okie dokie then." her tail was wagging slightly at this small though that was nagging in her brain, but casting all of it aside, going back to the mountains sounded pretty fun. Even if something horrible did happen. At the golden male's words she jumped slightly, "Saving lives, it's all in pack life, right?" she smiled and nudged Jay with her rump, dsmissing what he had said last a little, even if she had lived with it for almost her entire life, she still couldn;t ever get over the shock and mental damage it had probably caused her.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 6:47 pm

Jay sighs sensing Willow hiding something about the Mountains but he determinedly made his way forward. Amber was still in need of help and he kept dragging her even though now the joints in his hips and back were starting to ache. Though this happened he continued, normally he would have left her...Willow with her too a long time ago when he had first set out to find his own old pack but now he was a completely different wolf. He had become more then just an Omega apparently but he was not sure about his new role and was curious just how far it led.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 7:05 pm

Amber shifted on Jays back again after a while, sighing into his fur as she was almost curling up into a ball on his back now but it was getting easier to stay awake. After a few more minutes Amber clumsily let herself slide off Jays back, stubbling on her pads but she caught herself for the most part. Her head hurt, her auds folding down slightly to try and filter out any really loud noises that might hurt her. Slowly she moved to walk alongside Jay, every now and then using him to lean on when her balance wanted to knock her over.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 7:16 pm

Jay took the chance when Amber slipped down to feign how tired he really was and panted hard to catch his breath when in reality he just wanted his joints to have a rest for a moment. Ironically Amber was in no condition to move quickly either so he took the opportunity to keep her close and slow it down with her because even she needed to keep herself from any further injury.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 7:29 pm

Amber pressed her crown into Jays nape as he panted, whispering a soft Thank you to him as their paced slowed and she stuck close to him. She licked his aud gently a few times before her head started to get to her and she lowered her crown, wishing it was darker already than it was as the light hurt her eyes. Gently she rubbed her face into Jays shoulder with a whine.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 7:53 pm

Willow trots forward with a smile on her face. She was fine with suppoting her friends if they needed anthing, besides, her back had healed up and the wound was closed. The only thing was that some fur still needed to grow but it was soft and downy, like a cub's fur. Skipping around in a circle, Willow makes a chirping sound and begins to chase her tail around, her big paws were tripping her up, but right now she didn't mind. She just wanted to make her friends happy, since in her eyes, they looked pretty sad. "We should be getting more rain tonight." she commented, a small sigh in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 8:45 pm

Jay sighs as he watched Willows crazy habits, he had to smile though when Amber nudged into him and whispered an unnecessary thank you. He licks her neck a few times when Willow wasn't looking and shyly smiles as he moves beside her.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 4:45 am

With a content sigh Ambers orbs closed as Jay licked her neck, leaning her crown into his shoulder before a yawn escaped her. She was tired again, more and more just wanting to lay down the longer her throbbing head persisted to hurt her and she stretched to try and wake herself up but it wasn't seeming to work very well.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 1:21 pm

Jay called up ahead to Willow, " A den soon would be good." he said before catching Amber as she stumbled into him and he watched her eyes do that quick widening when having been caught sleeping standing up. " Whoa there...you okay?" he asks her, she shouldn't really be so tired not having done really any of the walking so to speak of and he squares off his shoulders then hips. " Hop back on if you need...don't worry I'm tougher then I appear." he tried to make her laugh making light of his appearance.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 5:40 pm

Willow smiles slightly, "I could dig one up under this tree's roots unless you wanna keep walking. Besides, the old den should be up ahead." her nostrils flared,"I can smell the stench of when I made dirt last." she crinkled her nose this time. Willow continues to skip around and wag her tail, even though this place made her highly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2012, 12:54 pm

Jay responds to Willows question while still waiting on Amber to decide what she wanted to do herself, " I say we don't disturb more of the forest then is necessary, we can make it to the old den...I'm sure of it." he says with a soft smile at his lips while he nudged Amber to try and wake her from the trance she seemed to be in.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2012, 8:26 pm

Amber hesitated with getting back on Jays back, giving out a soft whine not wanting to hurt him but she soon got distracted by Willows and Jays conversation. There seemed to be a little blank before Jay nudged her and she blinked, looking back over at him before moving to climb carefully up onto the brutes back. The little fae slipped a few times, having trouble with her balance but eventually she was able to lay down against him again. Half her face buried in his fur the fae sighed as it comforted her slightly and her orbs closed slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2012, 8:48 pm

Jay even with only three good legs holding up his own frame still took Amber's weight like it was nothing to him, he struggled a bit but he was too masculine to show it as he wanted to prove to mainly himself that he could do it and nothing was stopping him but himself. It was then he decided no matter how much his leg seemed to stop him from doing something he would give it more then a hundred percent of what he had in him to try and overcome his handicap. Because Willow seemed to have too many enemies and with them heading back towards the mountains where her pack had been attacked he needed to be strong for all three of them...of course there was still the Omega in him that would make them all laugh and would romp around with Willows crazy butt whenever he was given the chance. As for Amber he just wanted to provide her with as much love and care as she deserved and wanted to romp around with her too, just thinking about playing with them both started his rump wagging lightly.

Last edited by Kihyah on May 6th 2012, 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 4:38 am

Willow began walking forwards again,"Okie dokie then." sniffing the air, she smelt the den and an old animal carcass. A slight squeal escaped her mouth and she charged ahead at full speed, throwing up leaves and churned up dirt in her wake. Excitment was filling her body and adreniline was coursing through her veins, never had she been so excited to actually stay in the old den, even if it was a little small. Maybe she would dream about the mountains or something like that, some old part of her past would be welcomed right about now. But she would have to wait until she was asleep. Willow nearly tripped over the small hole that was the old badger den. She continued squealing quietly, shifting her weight from each of her four paws.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 8:18 pm

Amber just laid there on Jays back, half her crown buried in his nape as she wanted to fall asleep still but she whimpered, not letting herself. Needing something to focus on the little fae let her tongue loll out slowly, running it over a spot on the brutes nape over and over as she lied against him. It was something of a thanks to him too, for not just leaving her and carrying her. A soft whine escaped her then, wanting for her head to leave her be as it persisted in throbbing. Willow darted forward suddenly and Amber whimpered as a clump of dirt smacked her in the snout and she squirmed, pawing at her nose uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 8:52 pm

Jay kept his slow and steady pace, feeling Amber move a little on his back he smiles softly " Hey everything alright up there?" he asks with a little laugh not sure why she had stopped licking his neck as he had been enjoying it. Hearing Willow just up ahead he realized they weren't too far from the den like he had thought and shifts his shoulders just a little to bear the fae's weight better he continued forward knowing that they both would be looking forward to crawling into a den to rest. It wasn't long before he was coming up beside Willow and slowly lowering Amber down so he could help Willow dig out the den to make it big enough for Amber too.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 9:27 pm

Amber whimpered quietly as she woke and Jay was setting her down slowly, having fallen half asleep against the brutes spine. Slowly the fae stepped off him, yawning heavily and swaying slightly but she was quick to brace herself again. Tredding over beside the den the femme sat, waiting for Jay and Willow to do what they needed as somehow she had just gathered that much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next