Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

Female Location : Belonging to the mountains, Living in the forest... Or trying :D

Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2012, 5:20 pm

Willow yipped as Jay and Amber joined her,"The den's smaller than I last remember, don't you think?" Bending down, she cawled into the den and wagged her tail slightly, digging the den to make it bigger. "Watch out!" she called from over her shoulder as she kicked dirt out of the hole. Willow was glad she hadn't cleaned her paws yet, because the wet earth under her claws was making her feet even dirtier than before.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2012, 11:10 pm

Jay got a face and mouth full of dirt before he quickly hopped over to the side, lightly pushing Amber with so she didn't get sprayed. His tongue licks out several times as he tried to rid it of the grimy taste now in his mouth and he shook his head as a fit of sneezes took hold of him from getting some up his nose. His eyes watered slightly and he looked to Amber like little help please? as he laughs lightly at himself knowing he must look ridiculous having just gotten dirt all up in his face.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

Female Location : Belonging to the mountains, Living in the forest... Or trying :D

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2012, 4:54 pm

Willow hops out of the hole, her muzzle and paws covered in grit. Well now, that wasn't a bad look on her. Brown and silver, just like her mom. Looking over at her companions, she gave a light chuckle at Jay's face, "Seems I gave the call a little late, didn't I?" she continued chuckling and rubbed herself on some trees to get all the dirt from her coat, then rubbed her muzzle along the dead grass around the den and got some of the dirt off of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2012, 2:15 pm

Jay laughs, " It would seem so." he said after his last hard sneeze. Taking Willows lead he starts rubbing his face on the grass and finds it helpful as it rid more of his fur of the dirt. He brings his head up to give his nape one last shake before he let out a loud and long yawn. He wouldn't wait for either of them anymore, his eyes feeling heavy from sleep he slipped inside of the den quickly and found a good spot to curl up in. He gives out another yawn before finally laying his maw down and shutting his eyes, ready for a good restful sleep after all the crazy adventures they had that day he could certainly use it.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2012, 5:11 pm

Willow skipped around the outside of the den. Her paws were getting slightly cleaner, she noticed. Looking to where Jay disappeared, she gently nudged Amber,"I'll sleep in the tree." she yawned and climbed up, making herself comfortable amongst the limbs and leafs.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 9:22 am

Amber stumbled slightly as Jay pushed her over gently, not having been expecting it but she caught herself better than she had been. Looking over and whimpering seeing Jay had gotten a face full of dirt the little fae tried to clean his face for him, grazing her long tongue over his eyes to try and get the dirt out for him but she didn't seem to be doing much help. He sneezed and she kissed his nose a few times, lowering her hinds slowly to sit infront of him. Willow spoke then and she looked over, listening to the two speak for a few moments before Jay started rubbing his face along the grass. Watching him quietly Amber yawned heavily, shaking out her nape slowly and closing her orbs. Looking around then the femme whimpered as Jay had disappeared while she hadn't been looking. Seeing his rump disappearing into the den she hopped up only to get stopped by Willow speaking to her and Amber nodded slowly Before Willow went off. Slipping down into the den the tired fae moved to lay against Jay, curling up into his belly slightly as she lied facing him. Kissing his throat and whimpering softly she apologized for not being any help and making him carry her, feeling horrible for it all now.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 12:10 pm

Jay smiles softly when he smelled and felt Amber rubbing into his chest, her kisses made him murr and if he still had a tail it would certainly be wagging. It felt good to be able to rest and her cuddles were only making it easier for him to fall asleep. His muscles relaxed as he took in deeper and slower breaths as he slowly fell into a deep well needed sleep.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2012, 9:19 am

Amber smiled softly hearing Jay murr when she kissed him and she squirmed to snuggle up closer into his belly. The little fae kissed over the brutes chest slowly, closing her orbs and laying her crown down against the den floor. Yawning heavily the femme soon was falling asleep with Jay, face snuggled up into the warm fluff of his chest as she curled her fores into her own chest. Listening to his deep breathing and heartbeat she soon was falling asleep, going limp against her brute slowly.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 3:38 am

Willow quietly snakes up the tree and makes herself comfortable amongst the leaves and sticks. Geez, this has happened before, and that night was probably the worst in her life. Oh well, not to dwell on the past. Always learn from your mistakes, right? Definatly. Willow curls up into a tight ball as not to fall off during the night and drifts off into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 2:01 pm

Jay stretches slightly in his sleep before waking just for a few moments to lick over Amber's head affectionately, he then realizes Willow was missing and wondered where she had gotten off to but remembering she for some reason liked to stick above ground...sometimes WELL above ground he sniffed the air and soon found she was nearby and safe for the moment. So he laid his head back down where it had been before and started to slowly drift asleep again having only woken to check on the two and their surroundings before feeling safe enough to fall back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 3:27 am

Willow forgot she was up in the tree and when she stretched, she fell off the branch she was in and landed on her stomach. What a pain... She slowly got up, shaking the debris and grit from her fur and giving her shoulder a quick, nervous lick. Looking up, Willow forgot where she was, again. The sun was probably up and it smelled slightly like dew so she assumed that it was early morning. Quietly, she crept close to the den and carefully poked her head in to see if anyone was awake.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 3:17 pm

Jay had been asleep for about two hours when Willow had woken to then peek her head in, he shifted slightly in his sleep and mumbled her name as he slowly started to wake. Her scent being so close he thought perhaps something might be wrong and as his eyes finally started to open and his vision focused on her he blinks then stretches with a great yawn. " You okay?" he asks her quietly not wanting to wake Amber, seeing as Willow only really came to him to play or talk he thought perhaps she might need something important from him.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 5:58 pm

Willow nods her head slowly,"Just seeing if you two were still asleep." she whispers before scooting back out into the darkness. To her, darkness was sort of a friend, but only if she could see. Willow perked her ears and bean to sort of spin around in the little clearing in front of the den. She looked as if she were dancing, only on four paws. The darkness probably kept a good cover over her dancing and she began to hum a little tune that her mother used to hum while hunting, except Willow was changing it up and using her own little chirps and growls. It was sounding sort of like the way she imagined the way snow falling would sound. Dancing around still, Willow began to think about when she heard some humans hunting, the sounds that were coming from them sounded the exact way.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4KZhjbX__s&feature=related :3 )
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 4:35 pm

Jay squeezes out of the den past Amber to then stretch out and let out a long yawn while blinking away the sleepy feeling in his eyes. He decides to wander off a bit, finding a small crick to lap up a nice cool drink from before plopping his tailless rump down onto the ground and taking a look around. He took in the crisp air in a deep sigh he let it out. He wasn't sure that what he was doing was right or even that it would keep them all safe, he was nothing but an Omega and didn't want to be anything more. His decisions always ended up in problems, his disfigured form was proof enough of that he thought as he stared down at the small minnow that were trying to race up stream.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2012, 5:57 pm

Willow came up to Jay and nudged him gently,"What's wrong, you look sad." Her question had come out more as a statement than what she would have wanted. Sitting down, Willow splashed the water and rubbed the surface with her paw. Minnows raced away along with some tadpoles. Quietly, Willow waited for her friend's answer. She felt she was there for anyone to talk to, and maybe that was true.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 10:13 pm

Jay looks over at Willow, he didn't know how to explain much how he was feeling or that anyone would really want to hear about his pity party but he really didn't feel like he had anyone else to talk to. " I just am not sure of what I'm doing much anymore...I feel like the air has been pulled from my lungs and I can't breathe..." was all he could really manage to muster out of himself before he went silent again to try and find a way to put into words how he felt, what he knew must happen and he didn't wish it but knew it had to be. " Amber wishes to be left alone so I figure we should get out of here before she wakes up." they had talked secretly and she had told him she didn't want him around anymore that she just couldn't be with a wolf like him so he was hurting a lot. She had made him believe that something as messed up as him could be loved but then it was as though something had changed over night, he rose to his feet. " If you wish to still travel with me to find your sister you can but now my mind is made up and I'm going to go looking for her...it at least will give my life some purpose and meaning..." he says before turning to start walking away from the den and Amber towards the mountains where he knew she had come from. " Coming?" he asks stopping to turn his head and look at her.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2012, 8:47 pm

Willow smiled and nodded in understanding,"I feel that way, too." standing, she followed Jay,"Yeah, I'm staying near you this time."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2012, 9:04 pm

Jay nods and a tries to smile even though he was emotionally aching, it came off as a lopsided smile " Thanks for joining me." was all he said before he hopped forward, traveling towards the mountains that were off in the distance. His mind focusing on one thing and one thing alone, if he let his mind roam where it wanted to go he wouldn't have the strength to even move...somehow he knew that and it was unsettling to say the least but he was not a quitter. He had been through much worse then this, but to be honest with himself nothing hurt as badly.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 8:09 pm

Willow smiled a toothy grin,"You're welcome! I'm determined not to get lost this time!" tail waving slghtly, head held low to the ground like a hunter's dog she had seen before, she trekked forward after Jay. His scent was what filled her nostrils as she bounced.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 12:13 am

Jay goes forward, hopping forward through the forest towards those mountains. He starts talking more as he knew they had a ways to go and that he would rather spend the time distracting himself from his thoughts. " So I know we need to head to the mountains but where exactly did you live, in a cave?" he asks curious as to what he should look out for once they got there knowing that soon they should be entering the woods.

[We'll need to head to another part soon like the woods right above this area.]
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2012, 5:47 pm

Willow looks over at Jay with a smile, "Of course I lived in a cave! It's the only thing that can protect you from blizzards! And, if nescesary, a stampede. But that only happend twice while the pack was still there!"
(Okay. But, I may be gone for a while ^^; Sorry! I'll get on when I can :)
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 10:05 pm

Jay nods, " Alright then." he says as he begins heading into the woods.

(That's okay.)
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2012, 10:25 am

Willow follows close behind him, "So, are you scared to be heading into the mountains?"
((Okay, thanks!))
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 3:29 pm

Jay nods, " But I suppose it'd be foolish not to be afraid...walking back into human hunters territory and all...after I just escaped...yeah...little more then scared...more like want to run and hide but...I don't know I figure my life's been nothing but mistakes, I guess I want to finally make it count for something." he says as he continues to hop forward.
(Yeah no problem probably switching to the loner woods next post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10