Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 28

Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2012, 7:10 pm

Amber smiled getting the kiss to the nose, her tassel gently swaying faster as it touched their hinds. A soft sigh escaped the fae then, not wanting to move from him but she peeked over his shoulder and saw Willow standing there so she figured they should. Flicking an audit she slowly rose to her paw pads, keeping her sore ankle in the water until she had to remove and she kept it up off of the terra for now while she waited for Jay to join her.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2012, 8:12 pm

Jay stands with her and hops with her by his side towards Willow, then it dawns on him that he might not be able to get back over the crest of the ravine. Once they were by Willows side he took a look up the dirt embankment he had just slid down to gauge if he would be able to get up it or not, he'd certainly try to at least as he didn't want to be caught down there if rains came and flooded this crick into becoming a river.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

Female Location : Belonging to the mountains, Living in the forest... Or trying :D

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2012, 8:25 pm

Willow smiles and one of her ears lay back, "Ready to go up?" she asks slyly before grabbing Jay by the scruff and gently guiding him back up the ravine. Her tail was hanging limply and dragging slightly in the dirt, "Amber, you need help getting up?" she calls back down to the small wolf. Her other ear was coming up slightly, but still flicking. She sits and waits to listen for the reply but gets restless. Jumping into the closest tree and curling up on it closer to the trunk, Willow's ears stop twitching and she sniffs the air, "Smells like rain's on the way. We may need to find a den for the night."
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2012, 10:05 pm

Amber limped over to Willow along with Jay and was soon watching them climb slowly up the side of the ravine, Willow guiding Jay slowly up it. Once they were up it she looked at the dirt which looked like it would just shift and fall beneath her paw pads. Willow called down to her and she yipped up a replying quickly to her. "No I think I'll be okay." The fae replied before starting her slow trek up the side. Carefully the fae limped up the loose dirt, every now and then it shifted beneath her paws and she slid slightly but only for a moment. Nearly at the top the fae was about to crawl onto the more solid grasses when she shifted her weight and the dirt gave out suddenly, her fore with the sore ankle reflexively trying to catch her she yelped painfully when pressure was put on it. Whimpering the fae quickly moved up onto the grass after regaining her footing, leaning down to lick her still swollen ankle before looking up to find Jay.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2012, 2:56 pm

Jay had appreciated Willows help up the ravine as the soft dirt had just caved under his weight. Once at the top he turned to look down at Amber wondering how she would make it up, he watches as Amber decides to try the incline herself. He yips not sure it was wise and watched as she struggled up the side obviously having underestimated its unsteady goings. But she drew closer and closer, thinking she was clear he sighs in relief only to gasp when she fell and landed on the ankle his hinds rose off the terrain and he lowers he muzzle to help but she forced her own way up only so that they were face to face again. Out of concern for her he sniffs the ankle a little then licks it gently just to remove the dirt from it. " You okay to walk?" he asks her with a soft tone. He wondered if Willow was still being troubled by certain thoughts she was having because she kept running off so quickly to the tree, perhaps he thought to think to herself. His mind returns to Amber, " Willows right we need to find a den for the night.." he explains.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

Female Location : Belonging to the mountains, Living in the forest... Or trying :D

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2012, 5:50 pm

Willow looks down and twitches her ear, "Is Amber okay?" she yips down to Jay. Jumping down, she walks over and stares at the smaller wolf. Sniffing the air again, she looked up and a big raindrop plops onto her nose, "We better hurry if we don't want to get lost. I know where there's a den." Her tail was finally wagging slightly, something that didn't happen often for her. She sits down and waits for the others replies, her ears flicking again as small raindrops started to splatter her muzzle and head.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2012, 2:47 pm

Amber watched Jay as he licked her ankle, the touch not hurting it was just when she put pressure on but she still whimpered to Jay as it hurt. The little fae had just about zero tolerance for any sort of pain so the ankle was really bothering her. When Jay asked her if she was okay to walk she nodded, thinking she'd be okay as long as she kept it off the terra. Willow came over then and asked if she was alright and again the femme nodded, listening to the two comment about finding a den for the night and she turned to Willow when she said she knew where one was. "I'll follow you then, we dont need to get caught in the rain too." She breathed, having never liked rain and a warm den where she could just lie down with Jay sounded so nice.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2012, 11:15 pm

Jay actually hoped for rain, or at least a warm one as he had always loved the feel of a drizzle on him as he walked not far hopefully as he was ready to follow Willow to this den she knew of. " Lead on." he says readying himself to follow her to where ever this place may be. He then wondered if it would be big enough for the three of them as the last couple of places they slept had barely been big enough for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 11:48 am

Willow nods and starts to walk towards the small forest, "I found an abandoned bear den. It's HUGE, but it still kinda stinks in there." she could feel her ears twitching again, which was probably not a good sign. She continues walking until she gets there, "Here it is! You actually have to dig to get into here, but I already dug a hole. Let's go inside and get used to this place, shall we?" Willow smirks and dies inside the hole she made, almost big enough for her to walk in. Her tail began wagging as she remembered that she had dragged some moss in here so they could make some nests to sleep in.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 1:46 pm

Jay had followed, keeping close to Amber it was hard really to talk to Willow with her darting up ahead all the time but he figured she was just excited to show them the new place as she had been the one to find it. So he instead takes up conversation with the little fae, " So tell me more about yourself Amber...I mean...I just met you and all so...hmm what's your favorite meal?" he asks her while hopping slowly so his pace matched her own.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2012, 1:29 am

Amber looked over to Jay as he started to speak to her, following Willow with a heavy limp as she was trying not to put anymore pressure onto that ankle as she needed. He mentioned something about them just meeting and she sorta blinked, it seemed like so much longer than it had been. Finally he asked his question and she answered as they continued walking, or limping, whichever you want to call it. "Umm, I'm not sure. I haven't really had very much large kill.. Because of rank I was always last even though I was a pup and I'm not exactly the greastest hunter." She breathed to him softly. "So I guess my favorite until further notice is probably hares." The fae finished before returning her orbs to before her and watched as Willow slid down into a hole suddenly and carefully she moved to do the same.-
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2012, 8:53 am

Jay stops just before the bear den, he takes a sniff around the place getting to know his surroundings before he took shack up just anywhere. Once done though he makes his way into the bear den to check out this new den they were to sleep in for the night before he went hunting having made his mind up that he was hungry again. It was a fine den and he found a spot that he particularly liked then after having laid in it and rolled around on his back to leave his scent there as a tag that he'd want that spot back when he returned before he rose again. " I'm going hunting...anyone want to join me?" he asks in case he wasn't the only hungry wolf there.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2012, 5:50 pm

"I'll come!" Willow pops her head out of the tunnel she made. Her stomach was growling and her ears were twitching again. She trots out and sits down, shaking some pieces of moss from her pelt from the nests she had just made. Her tounge was lolling out the side of her mouth asd if she had been running, but instead she was doing this just to make noise. The den was so sound and peaceful, she hated silence. And when there was silence, she became restless. And if she became restless, somebody would probably get hurt. "When do we go?" she yips and jumps up, ready to start tracking down some food.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2012, 8:02 pm

Watching Jay roll around in the spot he wanted Amber smiled softly, slowly lowering her hinds to the terra beneath them before a long, heavy yawn escaping the little fae and she stretched, making sure not to move her ankle. When Jay got up Amber went over to where he had rolled and laid beside it, snuggling her cheek into his scent and sighing contently before Jay asked if anyone wanted to go hunting and she wished she could've but her ankle hurt. "Guess I'll stay here and hold down the fort." She breathed and gave them a soft smile before slowly straightening her ankle and licking it tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2012, 9:15 pm

Jay smiles and nods, " Well alright then it's settled...and I picked up on a deer scent a few miles distance from here. We can make it to them in no time, but I don't know this area well enough to know how to sneak up on them once we get there." he comments as he starts off towards where he had picked the whiff up from earlier to track down the sweet venison that he could already start to taste in his mouth. It had been too long since he had eaten one that he now was craving the tender meat. Deep in thought he starts to drool profusely while thinking about its deliciousness.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2012, 11:15 pm

Willow yips like a pup and races off toward the way Jat was walking, "We can figure it out once we get there!" she calls over her shoulder, her paws were splaying out like she thought she was running on snow. She slows down and licks her paws, making them go back to normal and trots around in a circle. Her restlessness could probably be taken care of by hunting a buck or something big. "Like a BEAR!" Willow yips half to herself and half to the small bird that was staring at her like she was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 11:57 am

Jay laughs as he had quickly turned his hops into a run forward with her while he fell a little behind and she carried on by the time he was coming up on her he had heard what she said and then the way she looked at the bird. " It's not just the bird that thinks your insane. We're after deer, it's either that or rabbits again." he tells her, " And keep it down, I know your excited but we are hunting...it requires silence." he whispers as he went about sniffing the new area they had gotten to only to discover that the deer were still a ways off and he dashes off towards where the herd were at wanting to get there just as quickly as Willow did.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 3:13 pm

Willow's ears lay flat to her head. Jay was right, hunting required silence. Then she nudges him with her rump, "Thanks. I know I'm insane." her eyes betrayed nothing but amusement. Then she stands still, her ears twitching toward a sound. Her nostrils flared and she smelt deer. A sick one by the smell of it. And she also smelt a calf, which was great. Willow pokes Jay with her paw and nods off to the side, walking over there with silent, splayed paws. This was going to be fun. When she got there, she looked over the bush she was behind and noticed the calf was sick, too, this made her tail wag slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 8:09 pm

Jay didn't understand a thing Willow had tried to convey to him but having kept close since she was headed in the direction of the deer he too noticed the sickly calf soon enough. He half felt bad for the thing but was too hungry to care as he readied himself for the attack knowing Willow's only sign to him would be running off to kill the thing before he had a chance to but it was a rather small calf and really didn't need the two of them but he could at least be there should the mom or male decide to come over and have its say in the feast.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 5:56 pm

Willow crouched down and twitched the tip of her bushy tail, it was almost the right moment to go. When the calf gave a sickening cry for help, she launched, dragging the calf down and putting it out of its misery. The doe stared at Willow and cried out, but the silver fae attacked, biting her throat. Now all Willow needed was Jay's help and the two sick creatures would be theirs.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 12:03 am

Jay leaps almost as if on cue onto the does frame, his weight easily taking the sick creature down he felt even worse that it had just witnessed the death of its child so he quickly does the deed and seals the fate of the doe by crewing at the neck until it snapped. The doe went limp and Jay oddly backed up shaking his head as if bit by something strange, however it was just his own head he was wrestling with and telling himself it was only a meal. Perhaps it was the look in the mothers eyes...the same one his mother held when she had left him for dead. He sighs and takes hold of the doe's neck and starts to tug at it then realizes he should be the one to carry the calf since he only had use of three of his legs. So he dropped it to move over to the calf and take it, much easier for him to take he easily pulls the thing back towards where they had left Amber.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 3:30 am

Amer laid silently in her new den for the time being, stretching her toes on her right fore paw to help hopefully strengthen her sprained ankle. It still hurt, but not nearly as much as when she put pressure on it. Sighing the little fae lied her crown back down, it was to quiet and she didn't like being alone. For just a few moments she thought about what it Jay and Willow didn't come back? But she quickly disposed of the thought, knowing that they wouldn't do that but still she didn't like just having to lay here. Amber closed her orbs slowly, she was tired and her chest wounds hurt, she wished Jay would lick them. Jay, his scent was beneath her nares and the little fae took a deep breath before letting it out with a content sigh. Soon the little yearling was dead asleep, all her pedistals other than the fore with the sore ankle were curled tightly into her belly.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 12:26 pm

Jay drops the calf carcass to just a few yards away from the den not wanting to attract anymore unwanted predators to them or the location of their den. He quickly hops back to where Willow was to help her pull the doe the rest of the way knowing that it was a hard task to do even with two wolves. When they finally got the doe there he turns to Willow. " Eat. I'll go get Amber." he says and happily bounds over to the den for some reason his heart had lightened when he mentioned going to get Amber, he smiles shyly before recovering to dip his head into the den. He saw Amber sleeping and he smiles wide as he slips into the den and gently nudges her, noticing her wounds on her chest were covered lightly in dirt he knew that he had to act fast and get that out of her open cuts. He noses her gently to turn her just slightly enough so he could get at the injuries easier, his touch was careful and precise as he carefully cleaned the wounds out waiting for her to wake up and if she didn't he'd just wake her when he was finished to eat.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 5:35 pm

Amber whimpered softly in her sleep as Jay nudged her, not wanting to wake up yet as she was tired and the little fae curled into herself more and squeezed her orbs shut tighter. He nosed her then to get at her chest and the fae stretched her fores with a whine, only to pull her left back in on itself but it left her chest open to him. While Jay licked at her chest Amber relaxed gradually beneath him, not moving much other than the soft rise and falls of her chest with her breaths. Eventually the little fae woke, a soft, quiet yawn coming from her but her audits stayed closed, able to tell it was Jay kicking her and she didn't want him to stop.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 5:57 pm

Willow smiled oddly at the prey they caught. The kills were quick and clean. It was weird, in her other pack, the wolves would kill as messily as they could to attract bears away from the camp. Usually, the bear would kill a few exxtra elk and they would take the remains. She shrugged and watched Jay go and get Amber. She was going to wait for them to start eating before she did. That's what the hunters in her past pack did. So she waited, watching the forest around. Her ears were flicking and she was getting restless again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next