Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2012, 6:19 pm

*Walks away with her head down passing the new wolf and heading into the woods never looking back*
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

Female Location : Belonging to the mountains, Living in the forest... Or trying :D

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2012, 7:06 pm

Willow's ear twitches rapidly, like she was trying to shake off a fly. "Kinda fluffy looking, cute in a cosmic sort of way." She sits down beside Jay and wraps her bushy tail around her back paws, her ear still twitching uncomfortably. Rising to her paws, she makes her way toward a tree, and climbs up the shortest branch, "I'll be right here to attack if needed." she glares at the new wolf and twitches her tail tip.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2012, 7:51 pm

Amber watched the female glare at her and heat ripped up her spine, letting out a heavily sigh as she forced her hackles to stay smooth against her back. She watched the femme climb the tree before her orbs shifted back down to the male, the amber stones begging him to give her a chance. Shifting on her pads she was nervous as she had heard the femme say something about attacking and all she wanted was someone to play with. Maybe she should just stop trying. As those words pasted through her head her mood dropped even more and she just waited for him to say something or lunge or just.. anything. Atleast she wouldn't have to stand there anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2012, 10:14 pm

Jay watches Willow and wonders what she's doing, the only reason he hadn't run from the previous wolf was because she had been there unprotected now it was the opposite. He was completely defenseless besides her up in a tree which if she didn't leap just right he could be in trouble. He shook his head this wasn't the kind of situation he wanted to be in and he shivered lightly in his spot as he whimpered. Not so big and bad without his stronger more agile friend by his side, he starts backing away from the two even though the other had started for the woods he knew that at any moment she too could spring forth and join the other one. He was so frozen in fear he didn't know what to say other then to stare really.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

Female Location : Belonging to the mountains, Living in the forest... Or trying :D

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2012, 10:37 pm

Willow jumps from her post in the tree and stands next to Jay. She licks his face and makes a cooing sound. Watching the other wolf fade into the trees was something she watched many times over before she met Jay. Sitting down, she can't help but to think that she had saved her friend from losing him again. She notices the frightening look in his eyes and snickers a little, "I can time my jumps. It's what I was trained for, ya know." she nudges him carefully in a friendly way.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2012, 11:06 pm

Amber whimpered as the male shivered in fear and started to back away from her. She tucked her tassle and lowered her frame as she tried to show him she wasn't going to hurt him, "No don't.. I-" she was cut off by the other femme thudding to the terra and she flinched back with a soft whimper. She watched her lick his cheek and she backed off as her auds drooped again. Her frame ached softly and the pit of her stomach seemed to twist slightly. Her spirit broken she took a few steps back before starting to head off to her left, making sure not to turn her back on them but before she went on she looked back up at them with sad, broken amber orbs.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 12:15 am

Jay watched the thing move and his only reaction was to move towards it and not away, finished with the licks from Willow he wanted to inspect the thing more now that he had his brave face on again so he stuck his nose out towards it and gave her a few sniffs in her direction. " Wait...don't go..." he says when he saw the look in her eyes and he whines softly.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 6:49 am

Willow tilts down and watches the other wolf, yelping for her to come back. Walking forward after the wolf and pokes her tail when she gets close enough. Laying down and smoothing her fur trying not to look so mean, "Sorry, somtimesI'm not the friendliest wolf ever."
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 9:48 am

Amber stood, seemingly frozen where she stood as she locked eyes with the male as he had looked over to her. Blinking she slowly looked away from the two taking a few steps forward and whimpering to herself as her frame ached more. The fae stopped hearing the males voice, looking back over and he had started to come closer to her. Her auds perked up towards him as a soft spark of hope flickered inside of her. Then she watched the female come closer and her amber audits laid back to their sides as she squirmed atop her pedistals. Looking back to the male for just a few moments her tassel twitched in a soft sway as her nares flared gently towards him. Suddenly feeling the other femme touch her tassel Amber's audits were instantly flat against her skull cap, looking over to the fae as her hinds moved away from the femme while her upper frame stayed faced towards the brute. Her auds we're only against her skull for a moment as by the time she looked back at him they were perked forward towards him, looking at him with soft, curious amber orbs.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 12:37 pm

Jay smiles and then laughs as he watches the two interact with one another before he hopped closer, feeling a lot more comfortable since Willow had ran over with the welcome wagon. " Sorry about Willow...she has issues with personal space sometimes and can come off a bit scary...I'm Jay and as you can guess that one who poked your tail with her nose is Willow...what's your name?" he asks having now slowly lowered his hinds onto the terra, his intentions now only clear by the expressions on his face he tilted his head slightly to the right to show his curious intent in the question.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 1:37 pm

Amber listened to the golden brute speak, his voice was soft and welcoming, it comforted her. She took a glance over at the other femme, Willow, and flicked an audit in her direction as she wasn't exactly sure what to think of the stranger. Her orbs shifting back to Jay as he asked her name the fae finally smiled, her spirit was back and her tassel gradually started to sway gently at her heels before she spoke to him. "I'm Amber," she breathed lowering her hinds down to the terra and shaking out her derma softly. 'Do you two live around here or are you just passing through?" She asked as her tassel continued to sway happily. The fae didn't know if the two were mates or not and she was curious if they had set up a home here.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 2:24 pm

Jay smiles seeing her tail wagging and his rump moved slightly against the tall grasses of the plains that he had sat on, his own playful Omega behavior coming out and he felt more relaxed then he had since his pack had left him. Perhaps it was the playful demeanor that just seemed to flow over him from the little femme, then she asked him a question and he looked up as if searching his mind with his eyes for the answer. " Well...kind of...we were just about to move on I think...right Willow? She's looking for pack members of her old pack and...well I'm just tagging along...can't do much alone." he says with a soft whine as he hung his head and his ears drooped down, he felt bad that he had to rely so much on others for his own survival because if it hadn't been for Willow coming along when she did he could have died it was why she was more like family to him then just a good friend and travel companion.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 2:56 pm

Amber giggled watching Jays rump move along the terra slightly, her tassel swaying faster as she realized he might actually be starting to like her. She noticed then that he didn't have a tail and her crown tilted softly, wondering what had happened but she didn't say anything as he spoke to her. When he whined and lowered his crown she whimpered, stretching out a fore and pawing softly at his face and shoulder in an attempt to comfort him before explaining her own story. "I was born into a large pack and my parents weren't supossed to breed.. they were evicted when I was still young and once I became of age so was I so.. I don't really have anywhere to go back to.." Sadness coated her voice at the end, she had never liked being alone. Then her auds perked up when she looked back up at him. "Maybe I could tag along with you too? I could help hunt since you are injured and there's always strength in numbers.." She offering hopefully, knowing she had only just met them but he was being so kind to her and she didn't want to have to go off all alone again if it would be possible for her to stay.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 3:21 pm

Willow stands up and shakes the dried bits of bark and grass from her pelt. Her ear had stopped twitching, but only a little, "Yes, we were about to get a move on." Her ear that wasn't twitchin lays back against her skull, "There's no way we could find any of my past pack mates. They're all gona. The only ones left are me and possibly my sister. Only the stars know where she is." She nudges Jay with her rump and smiles slightly, "You can do a lot. You survived after we lost each other, didn't you?" Then she looks at Amber, her blue eyes shining. Then she shoves an ear forward, Amber looked like the wolves from the pack that killed her family, "But you can always join us, Amber."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 3:47 pm

Jay fell to his side as Willow nudged him, unable to keep his balance with there being no leg to catch him, he lets out an eek as he did and an oof when he landed then blinked only to right himself and shake his head out then smile again like nothing had happened. Then nods to what Willow says before he spoke too, " Mhm I am lucky I met up with you here...and injuries? These are just old wounds that are now healed." he says knowing she meant his tail and the curled front leg that didn't extend anymore. " This one!" he shows her his rump and looks over his shoulder, " I was out running a shifting glacier and WHAMO!! Came down right on my tail. I was stuck and my choices were live there with a friend to cater to my needs til I died or chew my tail off...I'm sure you can guess what I choose." he says rounding back around to face her. He was more proud of that old wound then the ugly scar that ran over his belly and stopped the fur from growing there or the curled up leg. Already having heard Willows approval for the femme to join them he took it as a sign to get to know the yearling, he sort of looked up to Willow like that...in an alpha's light. She definitely was a good leader and had kept him safe and fed to boot.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 6:40 pm

Amber's rump lifted off the terra quickly as Jay fell over, concerned as her audits perked forward before he smiled and she giggled. She heard then as Willow told her she could join them and her tassel whipped her hinds excitedly as she gave out a happy whimper to them both. Watching Jay then as he spun around to show her his nub of a tail and she listened to his tale while her tassel still swayed at her hinds in her excitement that she wasn't going to be alone anymore. When he finished and reeled back around she smiled to the golden brute, plopping her hinds back onto the terra. "That was very brave of you. You could've died if it bled to much." She breathed to him, wanting to hear more stories as he had her full attention now before she asked. "What happened to your leg?"
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 7:15 pm

Jays butt began to move more as he recounted more of his adventures up until this point in his life, " Well it really wasn't much to do with luck, where I was at was so terribly cold that it made my blood get thicker faster to plug up the bleeding...that and I had Moonlight to help me, she was another close friend of mine...but we went our separate ways unfortunately. I do hope that wherever she's at she is very happy for I owe her my life for what she did for me. I would have died in that cave if she hadn't dragged my fat butt out..." then he realizes he's not nearly the size he was back then, due to starvation and the humans treatment but he was starting to fill out nicely now that he had Willows help with hunting. " Now as for this...I was back on my travels again...Oh...did I mention I was a lone wolf? Probably good to start with, but it was why I left Moonlight I was still very stubborn and wanting to find...well I wanted to find my family, but that's another story entirely...I was traveling in those mountains over there." he nods towards the mountains that were dotted along the northern horizon. " That's when I came upon my first ever human pack, they captured me and used me for breeding what they call domesticated dogs to hmm how did they put that, strengthen the bloodline? Whatever that means..." he shrugs and goes back to recounting the tale, " Well one night the farmer whose farm I was staying on came into the barn where I normally slept and he was drunk...um, they have this stuff they drink that makes them stupid and angry but they love it because they say its freeing...so well he decided I was good target practice and BAM!! Shot me in my leg, I babied it to much at least that's why I think it stayed curled to my chest." he was so happy to recount even such terrible events in his life but it was something he used to do for the pups in his old pack was share epic adventures of the hunt or a hot sappy love story about the alphas so it was nice to finally feel like he was starting to fit back into where he belonged having not felt like he really belonged anywhere in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 9:43 pm

Amber listened intently to Jays story about the humans, she had never seen one and she hoped she never would as her audit flickered softly. The faes expressive auds twisted and perked with certain parts of his tale, along with a head tilt or two. Suddenly Amber flinched as he gave out a loud bang, by that time having lowered her hinds back to the earth to listen to her new friend. The word friend made her smile and her golden orange orbs splarkled. The only time she had friends was for a very short time every long while but now she had permission to tag along with them in their travels so they wouldn't have to leave her. It comforted the fae. When Jay finished she finally spoke, tassel still swaying softly. "Atleast it doesn't hurt you anymore and you seem to get around okay from what I've seen so far." She smiled at him, restless as she needed to move now with having sat still for to long for her liking. Raising up onto all fours she hopped into a playful bow towards the brute, tassel going a mile a minute before she pawed his audit and bounded off as she yelled back at him. "Come find me!"
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 10:06 pm

Willow's ear kept twitching uncomfortably. She couldn't put her paw on it but she looked like the male that killed her mother. Although her ear stopped twitching long enough to hear Jay's story again, she couldn't help suppressing a snicker when Jay fell over. Her bushy tail was wagging slightly, but the blood filled flashbacks kept rolling in. Why couldn't she just forget the whole thing? She shrugs off some dried leaves, as an answer to her own answer and blinks her watering eyes, "Wanna go catch her?" Willow asks Jay, smiling her funny looking grin.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 10:14 pm

Jay was so excited at the thought of playing he couldn't sit still, his whole body shook like a leaf caught in a brisk autumns day as he whimpered impatiently. He lowers himself down and covers his face with his left fore as he counted out loud with barks so she could hear him. He peeks over to Willow curious if she'd play with them or not when he saw she was upset, his head raised up and one of his ears twisted towards her. When she asked if he wanted to go catch her he panted lightly and barked a yes as he jumped up and nearly teetered over again not watching his balance at all in his excitement. " Play." he barks at her and nudges her off to hide too. He was an expert seeker not a hider at all.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 10:23 pm

Willow smirks and runs off to hide. Her ear was still twitching but at least it wouldn't make a noise where she was hiding. She places her paws carefully on the ground trying not to make noise, then she sees a pair of eyes glinting in the darkness of a tree top, "Puma?" Willow asks herself and sits down, looking at its yellow eyes. No, this was smaller than a puma, but its claws were just as sharp, "Probably just a bobcat." She tells herself and walks on, hearing the cat's growl. Then she hears it jumping down and takes off running. This was probably going to be her first fight since her fight for her pack's protection. Shuddering at the thought of seeing blood after maybe a short while only made her feel llight headed. Shrugging she speeds into a tree and sits there watching and waiting for the cat to show up. If she timed this jump just right, she could air attack it.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 10:38 pm

Amber had looked back to make sure Jay wanted to play with her and seeing him standing there trembling in excitement she giggled happily, bounding up a couple large rocks gracefully before finding a small nook to squirm on into as she listened to Jay count in his barking. She waited then, her tassel slowly swaying as she could see him but we wouldn't be able to see her very easily. Laying her chin against the cool stone she watched the two talk for a moment, hoping the brute still wanted to play as she was hyper so she just waited for him to move, not able to tell the other fae was upset as she was a bit to far away.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 10:55 pm

Jay restarted his counting when Willow bounded off to go hide too, he grins and lets out a little bit of an evil laugh as he contemplated how he'd capture them both. When his voice finally rang out, " TEN!!" he turned around and didn't see either of them which was what he had expected. These weren't tiny pups that would try to hide behind him most times, these were professional hiders so he went about sniffing the air. Willow had went towards the forest while Amber had made her way towards an outcropping of stones, he headed her way first as his mind was pretty clear she was probably hiding amongst them. He hops a few steps before picking up into a slow steady run which was easier to maintain then a slow constant hop, he reaches the base of them and takes in a snort of air then hops up one rock and almost fell so he took the steps a bit more carefully but he finally poked his head into the hole to find the young fae and licks her nose. " Found you!" he chuckles before starting to slip backwards, his claws raked at the rough stone trying to get a grip on them only to plant his rump on the stone step just below and let out a whew as he had thought he was going for a tumble.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 11:04 pm

Willow's other ear twitches. The cat was in sight now, but it wasn't a bobcat. It really was a puma. Letting out a whimper, she jumps down onto the cat. She could hear the cat hissing and struggling to get away from his attacker. But she only dug her teeth into his skin and blood was spewing out. She winces when the cat rolls over and she lets go, the cat was sinking its claws into her fur and making contact with her skin. She whimpers and her ears go toward her skull. The puma leaves a scratch and walks away purring in satisfaction, "Well, I'm alive." Willow mutters to herself and sits up to clean her wound, "No use in showing this thing." She covers it up with her fur and starts to walk back toward a bush to lay hidden. Her ear was twitching again, "Stop, stop it. No more twitching." She lays a paw over her ear. Willow looks over to the rock outcropping and snickers watching Jay slip off of a rock.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 11:17 pm

Amber watched Willow bound off and smiled when Jay began counting again, not being able to hold back her giggle when he finished and spun around as if someone were right behind him. She smiled watching him, sinking back down more into the tight little nook as he started to break into a light run and she tucked her bright auds so they wouldn't give her away. Next thing she knew he was right infront of her and she got a lick to the nose, giggling to him as he declared that he had found her and she started to pull herself out. Watching him slip back and try go grab the rock she laughed but soon stopped as the nook suddenly released her and she fell forward with a yip and a squeal. Blinking as she had landed on her rump right infront of Jay their noses were touching and her audits pulled back shyly the second she realized it. If a wolf could blush that fae would've in that moment in time, suddenly pulling her crown back and looking up with warm, shy orbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next