Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2012, 6:23 pm

Jay huffed softly before turning about to look at the fae, " Turkeys." he tells her as he padded back to the den opening so he could plop his rear down and raise his left leg to scratch behind his ear. " Could have been breakfast too but...oh well, we'll have to find something else." he says with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

Female Location : Belonging to the mountains, Living in the forest... Or trying :D

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 5:40 pm

Willow wags her tail, "Turkeys," she copies the word, "I must remember that!" she turns around and runs in circles, hoping her ruffled pelt will soften and straight again. Laying down, she grabs a feather in her mouth and starts to play with it like a pup again.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2012, 8:40 pm

Jay stands on all fours again to lean his head down and start snorting in the different scents that lay dormant there until he pawed at it. The different smells enveloped his nostrils as he closed his eyes, each scent growing their own distinct qualities...one a rabbit long since gone, another a deer a bit more recent but the turkey's scent was harshly more dominant then the rest as it was the most recent. However he could make out pheasant, pheasants were rather easy prey and in a prairie like they were in there had to be at least a hundred of them in the large plains. He starts moving forward, his ears twisted forward to sense any movement in front of him from perhaps one of the coy birds scuttling off in the tall grasses as he trailed the birds.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

Female Location : Belonging to the mountains, Living in the forest... Or trying :D

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2012, 5:47 pm

Willow followed Jay through the grass. Her ears shoved forward to listen for sounds. "What was that?" she looks around, the grass in one place was quivering, "Is that a turkey?" she sniffs the air, a weird smell hit her nostrils. Stepping backwards, she steps on a thorn. "Ow!" Bending over, she pulls it out and stays in her sitting position, listening again.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2012, 9:29 pm

Jay heard the faes out cry had caused the pheasant to race out a ways, it was okay though as it was still a ways off so he stops and turns to look over her curiously. " That's just breakfast...are you okay?" he asks his nose sniffing at the air as he was trying to figure out just what had caused her outburst in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2012, 5:48 pm

Willow stands up on her three good paws, "Yeah, I'm okay." She looks around, spoting the bird. Crouched down, she gingerly places her hurt paw on the ground and starts to walk carefully toward Jay and stands up beside him. "Peasent. That's our breakfast? It looks huge!"
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2012, 2:19 pm

Jay laughs, " Big to you...small to me." he says as he continues to trail the bird, knowing that it would soon freeze once it thought it could hide behind the tall grasses. When that happened he froze in his tracks and slowly lowered himself to the ground which was rather difficult with only three good legs to support him but his nose pointed directly to the bird that was hiding. " There..." he whispers, " jump it now!" he says springing forward and snaps his jaws down on thin air as the pheasant started to fly off, the female wolf was now his only hope of catching breakfast and he turns hoping to find her landing with the feathered creature in her maw. " Did you get it?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2012, 10:19 pm

Willow jumps up and snaps it out of the air. Looking back at Jay, she drops it at his feet and spits out some feathers, "This bird is HUGE! I thought it would pick me up off of the ground and fly away!" She wags her tail, "But, we never had these kinds of birds in the mountains! I can't wait to try an actual bird that the elders always talked about!" Willow prances around Jay, proud of her catch.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2012, 9:13 pm

Jay smiles as he watches her, he was actually proud of her too. They had breakfast and she had timed the pounce perfectly to catch it. He slowly lays down to lay his fore across the birds neck and start plucking out the long feathers of the tail, spitting them out to the side so they could eat the bird free of the feathers. " Good catch...now I remember why I keep you around." he teases her as his rump wags lightly behind him to indicate his playful demeanor. " So what should we do today? Keep moving or find more of a permanent home until we can figure out where to go next?" he asks raising a brow as he spoke between pluckings.
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 10:01 pm

*Silvermist approaches Jay and willow w/ her tail tucked between her legs and her ears folded back*"Hello please dont hurt me my name is Silvermist i am new around here and i just want some friends"
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2012, 5:36 pm

Willow wags her tail, "Thank you!" she sits down and nudges Jay with her paw, "And now I remember why I keep you around. You're really nice to hang with." She lays down next to him to help pluck out the feathers, then she places onein Jay's fur and stiffles a snicker, "The medicine wolves wore feathers in their fur for some reason. But I don't know why." Willow sniffs the air, "You smell that?" Willow jumps up at the sound of the other wolf. "Maybe after we eat we should keep going to find where we will go next." She curls up next to Jay and plays with some feathers.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 8:41 pm

Jay had heard the other wolf as well and turned, he would have backed off if Willow hadn't been right next to him and a certain sense of needing to protect his new best friend took over the fear. He rose to stand on all fours and keeping his eyes trained on the other he speaks quietly to Willow. " What do you make of it?" he asks curiously, as he moved the bird beside him to hide it from the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 10:11 pm

Willow stands beside Jay, and whispers, "I think it means no harm. But we should get a move on and run to the makeshift den. If we can get there our scent will mingle with a turkey I almost killed earlier." her tail tip flicks from side to side nervously. Crouching down, she gets ready to attack if threatened.
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 10:21 pm

*Silvermist wimpers*"im not here tohurt anyone just meet some new wolves thats all"
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2012, 4:56 pm

Jay turns and pushes Willow to move with his shoulder as he looked back at the other wolf. " It's incredibly odd that a wolf wouldn't howl to alert us to its presence...you sure it's not dangerous?" he asks whispering to her as well, his nerves about the situation terrible since his own abilities to express his intentions through his body language were greatly hindered and he could easily be viewed as a threat or worse.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2012, 6:06 pm

Willow hides behind Jay and whispers again, "It is quite strange. I mean, what kind of wolf walks over to some potentially dangerous wolves and tries to make friends?" her hackles rise when she looks at the strange wolf, "Back when my pack was alive, our only communication was howling."
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2012, 7:28 pm

"HAve i done something wrong im sorry but i was raised by a bear for 3 weeks then left on my ow when i was a pup i dont really know how things work"
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2012, 10:03 pm

Jay raises a brow, the strange wolf just got more and more suspicious when she talked. " Yet you stink of other wolves..." he snarls and snaps his jaws to keep the fae submitted as he was quite protective over his best friend, she was like family now...of course the fae before him didn't know the circumstances behind his past nor his slow ability to trust anyone since his escape from the humans. He had just started to trust Willow, how could he be expected to trust another strange wolf so quickly. He snorts and shakes his head, " What do you think Willow?" he asks wanting her input.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2012, 3:01 am

Willow twitches an ear, even the wolf's accent was strange sounding, "Butlisten to her accent. It sounds like bear. Or rabid wolf..." she shudders, getting closer to Jay. He made her feel safe, although she didn't know why, "She does smell of other wolves... Which scares me... Should we just leave her?" Willow looks up at her friend her head tilted slightly in a questioing way.
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2012, 7:35 am

"I am very sorry for scaring you two i will be going now because obveously i am doing soething wrong here and i have a mate and a best friend so i guess i will just stick with them"*Silvermist turn around to walk away regreting ever coming here just more wolves to make fun of her and abandon her*"I
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2012, 12:31 pm

Jay shakes his head, " Heads up SilverMist who comes with false promises of friendship...friendship is earned not merely given away. Hence why you find yourself having such bad luck finding them. You turned your back on me...which in wolf terms is a sign of arrogance and...well it's just plain rude to walk away before you even get an answer especially when you know nothing of the world you're trying to be a part of. Now if I thought you any threat or anything else but trying to be friendly I'd have killed you for the arrogance, yet here I stand...all my concern for is my safety and the safety of my friend here. You on the other hand I know nothing about yet you expect me to trust you in a world you says treats you so badly. Dear look around they treat us all badly or we wouldn't be here." he says indicating both their pasts, his own pack had left him to die and Willow was driven to him by unkind wolves who had attacked her pack and the other wolf thought they knew nothing of hardships. " But if you're not willing to put in the effort to make friends with us then we'll just be on our way...Come on Willow." he says a bit disgruntled by how the other wolf had behaved, " Maybe she was raised by a bear...certainly has the impatience of one..." he says low enough that only she could hear it.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2012, 12:45 pm

Willow listens to the wolf, Silvermist. Ears twitching the whole time. Then to Jay, he had a point in what he was saying. Aroogance was frowned upon most packs and this wolf had the one way ticket to being killed by Jay, "It it were up to me, I would kill her." she mumbles as Jay finishes his words. Then gets up to follow him, looking at Silvermist one more time with a look of disgust. She nods, "Yes, there's no doubt in my mind she was aised by one." Willow says quietly for only Jay to hear.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2012, 1:55 pm

(Mind if I join? :3)

Amber bounded softly over a small log in her path, she was humming to herself happily a playful, bouncy tune. Her tassel wagged just gently at her heels as the yearling trotted along, no idea where in the world she was going. It was pretty out though and everything seemed to smell good. A sigh broke through the faes nares then, wishing she had someone to play with. Shaking out her multicolored derma she perked her curious amber auds as her orbs shifted to look all about the plain. With a soft yip she suddenly scratched at her jaw, eyes closing before her hind dropped and her crown popped back up. Realizing she could hear someone her left aud swiveled to hear slightly behind her better, there were two of them. Happiness flooded through her small frame and her tassel whipped her hinds as she squirmed on her pads and pathetic excited whimpers bubbled up out of her throat. Finally not able to contain herself she spun around in a circle before padding slowly towards the voices, giving out a light bark in a friendly Hello as they were already to close for a howl to be needed.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2012, 4:53 pm

Jay jumped as he heard the bark and whipped around quick, his mind went to that the other wolf was now attacking them for some strange reason. Instead he saw another wolf approaching them, she was small and her demeanor gave her away as being a pup. He barks back to the pup a hello and nudges Willow, " What do you make of that one?" he asks quietly still rather unsure about himself now that there were two unfamiliar wolves around him.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2012, 5:17 pm

Amber stopped tredding forward when she seemed to startle the male, laying her auds to their sides and tucking her tassel between her hinds but it didn't stop wagging as she crept a tiny bit closer. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I was nearby and heard you two talking." The fae breathed softly, slowly sliding into a playful bow before he tried to whisper to his friend and her whole demeanor dropped as sadly she heard him. Her auds dropped and her tassel ceased its swaying as she suddenly felt very unwanted, the happiness in her lively orbs fading rapidly. She pulled herself out of her bow and just stood there now with her crown low, seeming to wait for them to just chase her off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next